#28

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

Starving;

Chanyeong’s POV

I wake up and saw the ceiling. I start to sit and I see many vampires around me. Umma was sit beside me crying.

“Chanyeong ah, are you okay?”

“Yes, I am but its little bit pain here,” I caressed my neck and it hurts a bit.

“I’m sorry Chanyeong ah. It’s because of me,” Kai holds my hand.

“It’s okay and where is Hwe Ji?”

“I’m here,” She flashed a smile to me.

“Sorry for bothering you guys here. I just realized that Jongin was Chanyeong’s soul mate and thanks to you Jongin for letting me your blood,”

“Stay here for tonight’s ceremony,” Appa said.

“What? Wait! I’m going to be that creature tonight?” Umma pinches me and every vampires look at me.

“Okay! I’m sorry and umma, stop pinch me. I’m going to be vampire tonight?”

“Yes Chanyeong ah,”

“W-who is going to my blood and turn me into half vampire?”

According to Vampires’ Le Rule, page 1209, there is written about ‘How to turn humans into Half Vampire’. For the royal family, in the sixth paragraph, it says ‘If human have bond with a coven or few vampires, he/she musts be by the first soul mate,’” Seohyun said.

“You really smart Seohyun,” I clap my hand.

“She takes Law course in the university 50 years ago in London. No surprised,” Taeyeon said.

“I’ve one question. My first soul mate is Chanyeol and now he is far away from Jeju Island. How can he come to this island?”

“Don’t worry. I’ll teleport back and pick him up. I’ll go first,” With a blink of eyes, he is gone.

“Take a rest Chanyeong ah. You will need a full energy for tonight,” Before umma go, I pull her cloth until she sits back on the bed.

“Big sister, can you find me something to eat? I’m hungry,” I do some aegyo to her because I’m very hungry.

“Missy, you have to wait few minutes and I’ll prepare you a meal,”

“Thanks umma,” Before she goes out, I shout her name.

“Umma!”

“What time is?”

“4 o’clock,” She looks onto her wrist watch. It’s been 5 hours since I faint. At first 10 minutes, I really hungry until my stomach growls. I wait for more 30 minutes and I heard a knock on the door. *My food is here!* Umma come in carrying a box of chocolate.

“Umma, you know I’m so hungry and I’ve wait for 40 minutes to eat something heavy and delicious but why you brought this chocolate here?”

“Hey missy! Shut your mouth before I talk. I only bring my food to you. The others also bring their food to you. You have to finish all the food. Can you?” Vampires by vampires come into my room and bring their food. Umma points to all the food.

“Can we share with you?” Yoona and Sooyoung said together.

“Yah! Of course you can!” and they ran towards me and sit beside me. Everyone put the foods on the table. Sooyoung and Yoona open it one by one and feed me. Most of the foods are finished by them.

“I just eat 30%. You guys eat 70% of the food,”

“You can’t eat too much,” I slightly pout and they laugh.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hye guys! It’s a short chapter T_T The ceremony will be next chapter. Maybe I’ll update the day after tomorrow because tomorrow I still have exam. See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote! Goodnight~

tumblr_mb5scuZnDh1rt0hoio1_400.giftumblr_m3y98lyfLq1ru1s9ho2_250.gif9238299.gif

 

 

exo_oh.gif

this is the funniest XD