#01

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Move To Korea;

 

A/N: Memorise this. RED is JAPAN. BLUE is MANDARIN. BOLD is ENGLISH. NOT COLOURED is KOREAN.

Chanyeong's POV

It was a fine day in Japan. I was in the garden read some books. Suddenly, my mom called me to get in. I actually annoyed by my mom because I hate people yelled at me.

“What is that so important mom?”

“You know your brother is going to work very soon,” Mom talks slowly and I just nodded and she began to smile. That’s freaking scary.

“You will follow him to move to Korea,”

“What? But I love live here mom. I also have many friends,” I hate to move away from my lovely house. It’s useless to give even 1 million reasons for not wanting to move to Korea because my mom will nag until I agree to move.

After a few days, I decided to just agree with my mom because I didn’t want her to disappoint. So, I just obey what she said.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

I’m going to Korea today! Erghh. I hate that. What make me tears are my totally best friends coming to say goodbye to me.

“Goodbye Chanyeong-ah,” Yuki, Hiroko and Rin hugged me with tears.

“I’ll never forget you guys. I’ve yours Skype ID. So we can contact often if I were not busy,”

At last, I enter to my car with my brother and parents to the airports. Leave the house, my best friends, maids and also my fluffy cat, Park.

After all process to enter the flight, finally I cried sobbed. I hug my mom tightly and also my father. And then, I followed my brother to the flight and waved to my parents. What a sad day.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

After a few hours, we arrived at Korea. Thanks God because my father is Korean so I’m fluently can speak Korean.

After all the immigration process, I saw my brother took out a key.

“Are you going to drive?”

“Yes, why? Impressed?” That arrogant boy always teased me with his rude joke.

“Since when you have a car in here. Korea?” I asked.

“Since we moved here,”

“Hey! Please don’t speak mixed language. The others will stared us,” I just followed him to the car and I saw people don’t care about us. I feel better.

I saw the car and WOW! I started too jealous and gave him a death glare.

“I know you’re jealous. Soon, you will get a car too,” He just started the car and gave me a smirk. What the-.

When we arrived at my home, he just took out my bags from the bonnet and enters the house. What a beautiful, huge house. I liked it. It was modern house. He gave me a bunch of keys.

“I need to go now. Take care of this house. Don’t try to do vices in this house,” He warns me. He thinks I’m going to do that?

“Geez, how could I do something like that,” I pouted.

“Take care of yourself. I’ll call you if I wanted to visit you,” He my hair and we hugged. And then, he just goes away leave me in the house.

I locked the door and enter my room. I loved it. It has a peach-brownish colour. I keep my shoes, shirts, pants and others in the closet. Take look around the house. It has a mini library. I love it. I go to the kitchen and open the refrigerator and saw a hot cup Maggi. It’s enough for me to dinner. I felt so tired and take a nap on my room. Before that, I close all the door and windows also the curtains because I don’t want other people saw me sleep.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

This is the first chapter! I’ll update a few days again. Or, I’ll update two weeks from now. You read the foreword say that I have exams and I’m preparing for that. See you soon! Comment and subscribe or post on my walls ;)