#32

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

Regret;

Chanyeong’s POV

As we arrived at Seoul’s jetty, all vampires’ drivers are waiting their employer. We went home with two limousines and all who didn’t follow us to Jeju welcome us to come back home. As I walk passes Tao, he pats my shoulder.

“Why your Gucci has scratches?”

“Ask those boys. They’re chasing each other and Kai scratch my precious Gucci,” I said and points to Kai and Chanyeol.

“Omo! Let’s buy new tomorrow. I’ll accompany you,”

“Really?” I said with excited feelings.

“Yes. And we should bring Suho hyung too,” He went to Suho and pats his shoulder.

“Can I and Chanyeong go to Gucci boutique tomorrow? Kai scratches Chanyeong’s bag,” and Suho gives Kai a death glare.

“What?” Kai said and Suho still glares him.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to follow us,” I said.

“No, it’s okay. I’ll accompany both of you tomorrow,” Suho said.

“Chanyeong, go to sleep now,” Sooyoung said and grip your arm. She pulls you to the lift and goes to your room.

“B-b-but I’m a vampire,” I said.

“Don’t be too proud. You’re just half vampire and you have another half human body so your heart still beating,” She said. She’s nagging like umma. Well, she’s like sister to me so I don’t care and stare at her until she finishes her words.

“What are you staring to?” Sooyoung picks her fingers in front of my face.

“I’m not daydreaming. I was listening to your nagging,” and I walk passes her.

“Yah! Chanyeong ah! How dare you!?” She yells but I just walk into my room and shut the door.

“Goodnight everybody!” I yelled as loud as I can and put myself on my comfortable bed.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

I wake up and rub my eyes. Sunlight hit my face and I wonder who open the curtain for me. My vision is blurry but when I rub my eyes again, I saw a guy on my room balcony. The guy is tall and his hair is blonde.

Tao.

“Good morning Chanyeong ah,” He said. I just smile and look at the clock. It’s just 7 o’clock in the morning and he was standing on the balcony.

“How long you’ve been there?”

“3 hours,” he answered. 3 hours? Wow. He be able to stands there for a long time.

“Go wash up. We need to be hurry,” He pushes me to the bathroom.

“Go out and don’t peek on me,” I said and he giggles.

Tao’s POV

I go out from Chanyeong’s room and saw Suho crossed his hands.

“What are you doing in her room?” He asks.

“I wait her to wake up,”

“Wait in her room from 4 a.m.?” He lifted his eyebrow.

“Come on hyung. I’m excited for shopping,” and he sighed.

“I know your secret Tao,” and he smirked.

“You use your power to speed up the time so you just wait there like a minute,” he said.

“How did you know?”

“I’ve live with you for almost 1000 years and you always use it. I was about to read a book and I was only open the foreword page and close it. That’s weird you know,” and then, Chanyeong went out from her room. She wears a loose long sleeved shirt with a black jeans and a pair of vans.

Chanyeong’s POV

“So, when we’re going to the mall?” I ask them.

“We can go now,” Suho said and we together go downstairs.

“I’ll go garage and bring out my car,” and he walk passes me.

“Since when he has a car?” I ask Tao.

“I will tell you something,” He said and talks while we walk to the main door to wait Suho.

“He is very rich. His father and mother left their properties to him since he was young. It was about half Quintillion,”

“How much is Quintillion?” I ask.

“Million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, and there is quintillion,” He said and I’m a little shock.

“And now there he is. Come on,” He grips my wrist and enters Suho’s red Ferrari.

“How I’m going to seat? There’s only to seats,” I pouted.

“You can seat on my lap,” Tao said and I blushed.

“Someone is blushing,” Suho said and cough. Tao enter the car first. I enter the car and sit on his laps. Suho drives too fast that causing we arrived at the mall so fast. We enter to the Gucci boutique in the mall after Suho parks his car. We start to choose bags that suit us. After almost hour we choose, finally I choose a black handbag and Tao choose a backpack while Suho choose a pair of Gucci black shoes. Suho pay for all of it and we leave the boutique.

“I’m hungry,” I said.

“Let’s go to the food restaurant,” Suho said and we go to nearest food restaurant and enter it. I saw someone waved his hands to us. We go to the table and actually it’s a guy that always winks at me.

Baekhyun.

“Hye guys!” he said and looks at the bag that Tao’s holding.

“Shopping? It’s okay Suho hyung,” he pats Suho’s shoulder and then he glared him.

“Let’s order some food since you are hungry,” Tao said and he calls the waitress. He orders galbi and kimchi stew for us.

“So, what are you doing here?” I ask Baekhyun.

“I’m just out for a while to search new headphones and I’m hungry. That’s why I’m here,” he said and we made ‘O’ mouth. After we chat about few minutes, the foods arrived. We eat and finished the foods. After that, Suho pay for it. We walk out of the restaurant and I stop walking.

“Why?” Tao asks.

“How I’m supposed to go home?” I said.

“You can go home with me. I also have a car,” Baekhyun said.

“Why is everybody having a car? And I don’t know a single thing about it,” I sighed.

“Yah! Come on! Let’s go back,” Baekhyun yelled from his car. They’re walking while I’m talking. *sighed*. I walk to Baekhyun’s Yellow Volkswagen Beetle. I enter the car he starts to drive back to the castle. When we arrived, he drops me on the main door because he wants to park his car in the garage. When I was about to open the door, Chanyeol opens it first.

“Hangout with Tao, Suho hyung also Baekhyun?” He asks.

“Yes and why?” and he slapped his forehead.

“You don’t know you can’t do skinship or hangout with the vampires because you will bond with them! And that’s triple,” He said. I just remember that I can’t bond with them. I feel so panicked and everything was blackout.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey guys! I want to tell you something! There’s new co-author that will help me write this story and the co-author is MissFawa ! Be kind to her and no bashing. So, maybe our writing style is different so in the end of the chapter we will say who writes that chapter. So, I’m syahirakpopper12n9 and just call me Syahira ^3^ And I've add Tao's POV in this chapter and I'll add more in future chapter as IAmTheBestAwesome wish about it. Thanks for reading! MissFawa will update next time! See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!