#36

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

New Car;

 

Narrator POV

It only took about six hours for Chanyeong to learn all the lessons and do the test. Tao can’t do anything about it because he didn’t bring his watch tough. They wait for Chanyeong to know the decision of her driving test. A man come out holding a paper and gives it to Chanyeong.

“Well done young lady. You past the test. Pick up your license on the day after tomorrow and now please follow me to take picture,” The man said and Chanyeong widely smiled and follow the man.

After everything settle, umma brought Chanyeong to the car shop beside the driving lesson place. Chanyeong amazed with all luxurious car on display. She touches every car she sees and there’s one car attracts her. She ran to that car and touches every part of the car.

“Like it? It’s the newest car in our shop,”

“Umma I think I’ll have this. How much is this car and what is it?”

“It’s BMW i8 Spyder. It will costs about 15000000 (1 billion and 5 million) won,”

“We’ll buy it. Arrange all and I’ll come to pick it tomorrow, Umma said and they leave the shop and Chanyeong couldn’t take off her smile until they reached home.

“So, noona got new car?” Sehun asked.

“Yes. You pabo,” Tao knocks his head. Sehun winced in hurt and knock Tao’s head in return.

“Noona! He is mean,” Sehun run to Chanyeong and hide behind her.

“You still need to hide behind a woman when we argue?” Sehun feels challenged with Tao’s word and he step in front and picked his fingers. Tao covers his ears and kneeled. Chanyeong wants to help but Sehun hold her and shook his head. And then, Tao stand up back and punch Sehun.

“Why you guys always argue like this? It hurts you know,” Chanyeong said and they laugh loudly.

“You know? We don’t argue but we’re joking. That’s how vampire jokes,” Tao said and Chanyeong scoffed in disbelieved.

“Noona, co---,”

“Listen Sehun ah, you better not called me noona or you would not taste any bubble tea and I’ll dating Luhan. Do you understand?” Chanyeong cut off Sehun’s word.

“Noona also mean to me!” He winced and run into the castle. Tao and Chanyeong just giggle to see his attitude.

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

“So, she is the chosen one?” He smirked sarcastically.

“Bring her to us and also her family and friends,” The woman said to the vampires.

“As soon as possible,” A woman with her brown hair said.

“If you don’t, I’ll make sure you disappear,” Another woman with smirk plastered on her face.

“I’ll get her sooner. Don’t forget our gift,” The guy said and the other four nodded.

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

Umma had bought the new car and Chanyeong had picked it up also with her license. It’s Monday and they had to go to school. Sooyoung go to school with Chanyeong’s new car. When Chanyeong’s parked her car on the parking lot, everyone murmurs about her and the queenkas got jealous. Chanyeong just ignore them and go to her class and lesson sessions start as usual.

After recess, the lessons started back. Suddenly, Chanyeong feels like her stomach aches. She said to teacher that she wants to go to the toilet and the teacher let her. She hurriedly goes into the toilet to do her ‘work’. After that, she comes out from toilet and was on her way to the class. Sudden of all, she someone covered with a handkerchief and her vision got blurry before everything blackout.

 

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey guys! This short chapter from Syahira author-nim and after this I think it will be a long chapter because you know who are kidnapping Chanyeong? I'll tell you here but I’ll tell in the next chapter and I have three hints. Vanfire is kidnapping Chanyeong, Vanfire has four people in it; 1 men with 3 women, Vanfire had the other name they’re popular with. So, everything is gonna be revealed on the next chapter. Wait and read~ For ILYMV loyal reader; KUROBARAHIME from Malaysia, you don’t need to thank me because its my priority to update the story but you know I’m just 12 years old and nothing~ Anyway, I know there is silent reader out there. I know you won’t comment because you’re silent but I love comments that makes my spirits up and I want you to know, I love all my readers. Saranghae bbuing bbuing! I don’t to nag here so see you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!