#22

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Hyuna & Kris;

Kris’s POV

How I’m going to tell Hyuna that Chanyeong is my soul mate? Is she going to do something weird to Chanyeong? I wake up as usual and bring my car to Hyuna’s house to pick her. Along the way, we are very quiet. And I start the conversation.

“What’s up honey? Why are you so quiet?”

“Nothing. I just have something to tell you,”

“Me too. Tell mine yours first,”

“Actually, I’ve found my soul mate,” She said as I park my car in the school car park.

“Who is your soul mate?”

“He is … Hyunseung,” She sighs.

“Who is he?” I state in shock.

“He is Dongshin University freshmen,” She bowed her face. I lift her chin and pat her shoulder.

“Don’t worry. I will let you go and be with your soul mate. I’ve soul mate too,”

“Really? Chanyeong right?” and I nodded.

“Hope you guys happy. We can be friend right?”

“Nope. But, best friends,” we hug together. And then, we go to our class as the bell ring.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

Trip to Jeju Island;

Chanyeong’s POV

It’s English Class and I sat beside Kai. Only God knows how bad he is in English. Last week, Mrs Kwon BoA had given us a test. Today, she will give us back the paper. Also, five of the best will go to a trip on Jeju Island for a week. And, for those who get under 40 marks will get a punishment. When the paper had been given, Mrs Kwon writes on the blackboard the five of the best and who are going to be punish.

TOP 5

- Sooyoung
- Seohyun
-Chanyeong
-Zelo
-Krystal

Some were very happy and some were very sad. Sooyoung, Seohyun, Zelo and I high-five each other because we’re too happy. While Kai, Sehun and Tao pout because they’re not going to go and scared if they’re going to be punish. Suddenly, Krystal stands up.

“Seonsaeng-nim, can you find a replacement for me to go to Jeju Island?”

“Why?”

“I’ll go back to Los Angeles with my parents next week. So, can you?”

“Yes, I can. The sixth ranker is … Kai,” My jawline dropped. How could he get the sixth ranker?

“Yes!” Kai yell and sit down because everyone is looking at him.

“Kai! Relax. Five of you are going to go with 11th and 12th grader English TOP 5. So, total of all is 20 people,” teacher said.

“Isn’t it supposed to be 15?” Seohyun asks.

“Yes, but it will have 5 more students joining us,” Who would it be?

“Seonsaeng-nim! Who are going to be punished?” Sehun asks.

“No one is going to be punished because all of you pass. Class dismissed!” Everyone is happy and Mrs Kwon pastes something on the class information board. They all ignored it but I go to the board to check it.

11th Grader:

-Tiffany
-Amber
-Eli
-Kevin
-D.O

12th Grader:

-Kris
-Jessica
-Henry
-CL
-Jonghyun

I really shock that Kris, Jessica and Tiffany will go together with us. I go to my sit and I tell them about Kris, Jessica and Tiffany will go to the trip with us.

“Yah! You guys want to know something? Kris, Jessica and Tiffany will go with us!”

“Bwo? You just know?” Kai said.

“Wae?”

“Actually, every test that will be held, they will score and win the first prize,” Seohyun said.

“I thought who the addition students that will follow us are,” Seohyun said.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hye guys! So, a cliché chapter huh? Did you want to know how I separate them by grade? 89 and 90 liners are on 12th grade, 91 and 92 liners are on 11th grade, 93 and 94 liners on 10th grade. All idols are separated like that except SNSD and EXO. Below is the list of class for EXO and SNSD:

12th Grade: Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Suho, Lay, Taeyeon, Jessica and Sunny.
11th Grade: Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen, D.O, Tiffany, Hyoyeon and Yuri.
10th Grade: Tao, Kai, Sehun, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun.

See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!