#34

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

Back To School;

Chanyeong’s POV

Well, it’s time for us to go back to school since we’ve didn’t attend it for too long. So, that morning, we go together to school. When we arrived, we separated our way to our own class. Tao, Sehun, Kai, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoona and I stop at our locker to take something. Then, we heard a ‘bam!’ sound. We quickly looked to Kai’s and Sehun’s locker. They were buried in a pile of letters and gifts.

“Love letters and gifts again,” Sooyoung said.

“Wait a minute. Why they receive many such of love letters and gifts?” I ask.

“Yah! They’re kingkas. As usual, they will often get love letters and gifts such as chocolates, candies, gadget things and others because they only want to captivate kingka’s heart,” Yoona said. I made an ‘O’ mouth after listen to Yoona’s explanation.

“But, since when Sehun become one of the kingkas?”

“EXO is kingka. Since Myungsoo, the kingka president has set the new rules which if a student was a kingka, so his group will also be kingkas,” Seohyun said.

“Let’s go help them,” Sooyoung said and we run to their lockers. We call the cleaners to clean the letter for them.

“Do you still want to read those letters and receive the gives?” The cleaners ask Sehun and Kai. They shrug their shoulder and think.

“Can you put all of this in a sack? Give me when school finishes,” Sehun said and we all look to him.

“What? My fans tired wrote the letter and waste their money just for me,” Sehun pouted and we chuckle.

“Our maknae has grown up and think rationally~” Kai sing. We only giggle and Sehun smacks Kai’s arm.

“Hey bro! I’m kidding! Please do that for me too, neh?” Kai said.

“Yes, please do that for kidding,” and its Kai’s turn to smack Sehun’s arm. Then, we go to our class and learning sessions started.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 “Don’t forget to do my works. School dismissed,” ring bells and with that, we all get our back and leave the class. We will help Sehun and Kai to get the sacks of love letters and gifts. We help them to get it in Sehun’s car.

“Again, when did you have a car Oh Sehun?” I crossed my hand.

“Noona, you don’t know? Everyone have their own car,”

“How dare you to call me noona?!” I pouted and Sehun patted my shoulder.

“You are older 2 months 6 days from me,” He smiled.

“Huh! Whatever,” I go away from them and start to dash off to home. Why I’m like this? Why I’m suddenly moody? I don’t know but I still dash until Kai appear in front of me. I didn’t noticed him until I bumped his chest and fall on the ground.

“Aish! What do you want?!” I yelled at him.

“Why are you dashing off to home?” He asks.

“Why do you mind?”

“I’m your soulmate. Of course I care about you,” He said. I get up and start to dash but he grips my wrist.

“So, you really want to dash off to home? Fine,” He let me go but he carried me bridal style and dashed off until the castle and put me in the front door. He looked at me with his furious crimson red eyes and dashed off away into the forest behind the castle. Maybe he’s hungry. When, I’m about to open the door, the others arrived with Sehun’s and Chanyeol’s Hilux.

“Chanyeong, why you’re dashing and where is Ka-

“Just shut up and he is in the forest!” I just walk to upstairs and go to the lift.

Narrator POV

All shrugged their shoulders. Kai arrived and everyone start to come down from the car and ask Kai about Chanyeong.

“Why she’s being like that?” Chanyeol said.

“Hormone?” Kai said.

“Yah! You don’t know anything about girls,” Hyoyeon smack Kai’s arm. Kai his arm because it’s hurt. They all go to their own room and still thinking about why Chanyeong suddenly turn out moody.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey! I’m syahirakpopper12n9. I’ve a sad story for you guys. I was on standard six and I’m going to form 1 same as 7th Grade in Korea XD So, I had to go to boarding school. And I’ll not update for a month (I guess) because I’ll not come back to my house every week. But, you guys had MissFawa to continue the story. I’ll miss you guys :’(See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!