#31

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

Go Back to Seoul;

Narrator POV

It’s the last day in Jeju Island. We’re going back to Seoul because everything is done. I was packing with Chanyeol also Kris in the room.

“Guys! Did you saw my cap?” I yelled from the bedroom.

“What cap?” Kris said.

“Black colour with bomb design,”

“You mean this?” Chanyeol pointed to the cap that he wears.

“Hey! That’s my cap! Give me back!”

“Never!” thus, a chase scene between Chanyeol and Chanyeong has occurred. Chanyeol stop at one corner and tiptoed with her hands in the air because he knows Chanyeong was too short for him to get that cap. Chanyeong also tiptoed and jump repeatedly and suddenly, she feels that her feet were not on the ground.

Chanyeong’s POV

“Wow! You can fly!” Chanyeol yelled.

“Wow, I can f-fly,”

“Like me,” Kris said.

“There was surprised because your mother can’t fly,” Chanyeol said.

“But her brother can fly,” Kris said.

“Yes, you right,” Chanyeol said. Kris and Chanyeol were talking so Chanyeong take advantage and take her cap back.

“Yah! That’s not fair! You surreptitiously take this hat!” He pouted.

“You also surreptitiously take this hat!” I also pouted.

“If you two are going to pout forever, I’ll kiss you both including you Chanyeol,” Kris said and Chanyeol look at him.

“Are you a gay or what?”

“I’m not that species. I’m straight but using it for emergency case,” Then Chanyeol laugh like an idiot. Then, we all heard a knock on the door.

“Come in!” Then Sooyoung and Seohyun come in.

“We heard noises that are why we come,” Sooyoung said.

“The giant and the dwarf are arguing for a cap,” Kris rolled his eyes. Seriously? That diva!

“How could you call me giant!?” Chanyeol yelled.

“How could you call me dwarf!?” I said.

“Both of you stop! You’re so childish,” Seohyun said.

“Are you done with packing?” Sooyoung asks.

“I’m done,” Kris said.

“I’m also done,” Chanyeol said.

“With my cap in my hand, I’m done,” I said.

“Come on, let’s go to the ferry so we can go back,” Seohyun said and we all carry our luggage out of the room. All room’s keys were handed over to appa. Then, we all go down to the lobby. We waited appa to submit the keys at the reception. When it’s done, we move to out of the hotel and make our way to the ferry.

“All vampires can rest in your room and when we arrive, I’ll tell you,” appa said and they move to their room in the ferry. Kai & Chanyeol were chasing each other. Chanyeol dashed pass me and also Kai. But, when Kai passes, I heard scratch and I quickly look at my Gucci bag.

“Kai! Look what have you done with my Gucci!” I pouted and look at the scratch on my bag.

“We can buy another at Seoul okay? Now, I’ve to chase Chanyeol first!” He dashed off. I sighed and go into my room and place my Gucci bag on the table. I’m so pissed off. Those kids going to get it someday.

Hey! Like the poster and also background? A big thanks to Vanilicity ; graphic shop for the touch. I’ll update next time! See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!