#25

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

Fourth & Fifth Bond - Double Pain! ;

Chanyeong’s POV

I open my eyes and I look around my room. I think this isn’t my room when I was in the ferry. I try to wake up but I can’t. It feels so sting on my back. After tried for few times, someone comes out from the bathroom.

“You can’t wake up?” Shirtless Kris come out from bathroom. I nodded.

“Can you wear a shirt before help me?” He quickly fined a shirt and wears it. He comes and sits beside me. I grab his hand before I could sit properly.

“Let me call those two. To heal your stings,” He smiles and takes his phone out and dial Luhan’s and D.O’s phone number.

After a few minutes, we heard a knock on the door. Kris opens the door and both of them dashed in.

“I’ve told you Chanyeong ah,” D.O said. 

“It’s okay. Can you heal me now?” They both kiss me for a long time and Kris pulls them.

“Enough is enough. Let’s go to breakfast and announce about the bonding,”

“I’ve not bath yet,” I pouted.

“I give you only 20 minutes to get ready. We will wait for you outside.

“Okay,” I rush into the bathroom and bath with warm water.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

We eat our breakfast at the café together before umma and appa arrive at our table.

“Just bond with two peoples?” Umma pats my shoulder. I just smiled.

“But the pain is really hurting me,” Luhan and D.O look at me.

“But I love those guys,” I said and they smiled.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Something that I didn't know;

After breakfast, I wander around the hotel with SNSD (Tiffany, Jessica, Sooyoung, Seohyun and Sunny). When we reach a room, there’s a sign wrote ‘Blood Room’. When I about to open the door, Sooyoung pull me away.

“You can’t enter that room,”

“Why?”

“That’s blood supplies room. Only certain vampire that can enter that room,” I made an ‘O’ mouth. We walk again together happily until we saw a vampire pull out his fangs from a girl’s neck. The girl unconscious lied on a floor and the vampire turn back. And HE is Kai. His crimson red eyes look to us with full of thirst. I take a step forward and he yells.

“Go away Chanyeong ah!” He starts to run. I want to chase him but Tiffany holds me.

“You’re not a vampire anymore. If he bites you, you’ll become vampire,”

“He’s so thirsty. Whose blood he’s going to drink?”

“Mine,” A girl said with long hair said.

“Who are you?” I said.

“I’m a human,”

“I’m also STILL a human. What’s your name?”

“I’m Hwe Ji. Do Hwe Ji,”

“I’m Chanyeong. Park Chanyeong,” We shook hands.

“Can I ask you something?” and she nodded.

“What’s your blood type?”

“A negative,” *Luckily, I’m positive*

“You are able to sacrifice yourself to a vampire?”

“I owe a life to him,”  

“Why you say like that?” We all go to sit on the sofa at the lobby to hear her story.

“My mom died when I was born. My father dies when I was 3 years old. I live with my aunt in Myeongdong for 15 years and she also died because of an accident. My cousins chase me from the house. When I wander in a street, someone wants to me. Luckily, Kai come and from that time, he gave me luxuries things such as house, car, and everything. Once, he told me that he had to leave me for a while to continue his studies. I was starved at that time and there was no food. I tried to cook but the match blew away and cause the house was on fire. Kai saved me and he never complained or angry to me about that incident. That’s why I was able to sacrifice myself to him,”

“Why did you use the match? There’s no gas?” I ask.

“On that time, gas was depleted. There’s no another way to cook except to use the match,” she said. And then, Kai come but this time his eyes were honey-yellow coloured.

“Hwe Ji, what are you doing here?”

“I just want to visit you,”

“You should go home now,”

“No! I come here just for you,” *Just for him? What the hell?*

“Go book a room here,”

“Okay oppa!” *Oppa? I’d never call Kai that!*

“Chanyeong! May I talk with you a moment?” Sooyoung pull me to the café.

“Yes?”

“Actually, she her mother really died but her father was still alive and he is a Vampire same as her. She come her to search for Jongin because of lust,”

“So, did Kai use her as his toy?”

“No, she used Jongin as her toy. But, Jongin never fulfil it. He never listened to what she said. Luckily, his father doesn’t care more about her and she is going overboard,”

“I don’t know what to do Sooyoung unnie. After a problem solved, another problem come,”

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey guys! So, 25th chapter? I’m really excited! I think this is only half of the story and there’s more chapter coming up. So, you guys know Do Hwe Ji right? The ulzzang. Hwe Ji had a hidden intentions. Keep reading to know ^^ See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!