#35

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

Wow!;

Narrator POV

Sooyoung still think about Chanyeong’s moody mood today. Suddenly, she got an idea. She goes to umma’s room and knocks it.

“Come in!” She heard someone yell in the room. She comes in and looks around. Umma was sitting on the side of the bed and she sits beside umma.

“Umma, since Chanyeong is your daughter, you must know about her,”

“All of us have car but she didn’t know and when she knows about it she will only pouted but today when he knows Sehun also have a car, she suddenly turn out moody. Did you know how to handle this?”

“I think I know about this. Since child, she doesn’t like secret things, and she wants what many of people have. I think, I know how to handle this,” Umma smiled and Sooyoung also know her plan.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

It’s dinner time but Chanyeong still hesitate whether she wants to go to the hall or not. She still mad at them because keep a secret. And yes, her umma was right. She really doesn’t like people keeping secret from her. She keep change her position on the bed because she feels every move is uncomfortable. She also forces her eyes to close because she doesn’t want to go eat. After sometimes, someone knocks the door.

“Chanyeong, its dinner time. Let’s eat!” deep voice, likes to yell, tall and derp.

Chanyeol.

“Yes it’s me Chanyeol and I’m not derp!” She forgot that Chanyeol can read her mind. *I’m not going down!* She yelled in her mind and Chanyeol yelled something back.

“You need to eat dinner or else…”

*Or else what!?* And then, Chanyeong saw her door was burnt by Chanyeol.

“Or else you have to sleep with me,” He grinned like an idiot and Chanyeong rolled her eyes in annoyance.

“Come on, don’t be like a kid,” Chanyeol said and Chanyeong looked away, crossed her arms and pouted. Suddenly, she saw Chanyeol was gone. She was looking around her room. She turned back and suddenly Chanyeol was crashing his lips to her. She really surprised but she can’t push Chanyeol so she put her arm around Chanyeol’s neck to deepen the kiss. Chanyeol pulled it back after few minutes.

“The others may feel it if I do,” He chuckled and she only glared him.

“Come on, let’s go,” He said and they dash to the hall. When they arrived, Kai, Kris, D.O, Luhan, Suho, Tao and Baekhyun are glaring both of them.

“What take so long?” Suho said.

“You both do it. Right?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

“They feel it,” Chanyeol said.

“Unnie, they do what and feel what?” Seohyun asked Taeyeon who sit beside her.

“I don’t … know,” Taeyeon said.

“Well, they do something fluffy,” Sooyoung said.

“Omo! They … kissed?” Yuri asks. Chanyeong and Chanyeol blushed.

“Sit down,” umma said and they sit.

“Chanyeong, this weekend you need to follow me to the city,” umma said again.

“Oh my, why umma?”

“I can’t say anything,” she said and went to the kitchen.

“I’ll follow,” Sooyoung said and grinned.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Its weekend and umma brought Chanyeong to the city as she promised. Sooyoung, Tao and Zelo also accompany Chanyeong. While Chanyeol was driving the car to the city.

“Umma, just tell me where you going to brought me to,”

“Sooyoung blindfolded her now,” immediately, Zelo and Tao hold her arms and Sooyoung blindfolded Chanyeong with a handkerchief.

“Umma doesn’t mean to harm you but it’s a surprise,” Zelo said.

“I really don’t like this!” suddenly, Chanyeong’s hairs turn to red colour.

“Umma! She had it!” Sooyoung yelled.

“Yah noona! You don’t need to yell,” Tao said and smack Sooyoung’s arm.

“I’m sorry. But this means one thing,” Sooyoung said.

“She…”

“Is…”

“The chosen one,” Umma said to complete the sentences. Chanyeol suddenly pulled the break that makes them bumped a little.

“What is the chosen one? What changes?”

“We are here umma,”

“Aish! You don’t have to do like it’s an emergency break,” Sooyoung said.

Chanyeong opens the blindfolded herself as Zelo and Tao release the grip. Chanyeong saw her hairs change color from turquoise colour to the red one. She touches her hair and her hair start to change back.

“W-why my hairs like this?”

“You’re the chosen one,”

“What is that?”

“Once in 500 years, a chosen one will appear to avoid the wars between human and other creatures. You’re the second chosen one after Jung Hee,”

“Who is that?”

“SHE is the first chosen one. Hundred years ago, she saved the vampire, wolves and mystical creatures from war. Every clan admire her as a brave warrior. Now, it’s time for you to do something to save us,”

“Wow, she is a girl. A brave girl,”

“She is my grandmother though,” Sooyoung said.

“Yes, Choi Jung Hee is Sooyoung’s grandmother. She has her face,”

“Excuse me madam, we’re here,” Chanyeol fake a cough. Chanyeong look to window and saw something that makes her excited.

“You brought me to a car shop and car driving test?”

“Before you have a car, you had to know how to handle it. So, let’s go to the driving lessons first,” umma said.

“I love you umma!” Chanyeong yelled and hug her umma. The others just giggle evilly.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey guys! It’s me again! Syahira author-nim! It’s really hard to pronounce my name if you aren’t Malaysians. You can call me Sara though XD Anyway, I update again because I miss my reader and MissFawa is busy with her story so I take advantage to update~ I don’t know if this are my last update but I think I’ll update another before I go to that school. See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!