#23

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

It’s Time for Jeju Island! ;

Chanyeong’s POV

We supposed to be at the jetty on 10:00 p.m. tonight. I’ve done packing and put my bag outside my room. When it’s time to go together, everyone gather in the living room to say goodbye. Umma cry a lot.

“Umma, I’m 16 years old. Besides that, they are accompanying me,” I point to Sooyoung, Kai, Seohyun, Zelo, and Daehyun… Wait a minute! I look to all of them that going with me tonight. Are Daehyun, Luhan and Sunny supposed to follow me?

“Are they supposed to follow me, appa?”

“She didn’t know about it?” Appa ask them. They all shook their head.

“Chanyeong ah, actually umma and appa also will go with you to the Jeju Island. We want make all half vampire turn into mortal vampire and a human into a half vampire so we can control Seoul. Daehyun, Sunny and Luhan are the addition student that will go with us. Myungsoo and Hyuna also follow us to there,” Appa explain. I nodded.

“Why umma is crying?”

Appa sighed. “She doesn’t want you to be a half vampire,” What? I’m going to be a half vampire? Wait a second, my birthday is the day after tomorrow! How could I forget?

“And why the others left here?”

“I ordered them to take care of this castle and other human in Seoul,” I nodded. Maybe it’s time to be a half vampire and continue my mother’s descendants. We all hug and kiss each other before leave the castle.

“Chanyeong ah, take care. I’ll miss you darling,” Chanyeol said and kiss me.

“Could you two stop cuddling and Chanyeol, please give Chanyeong to the other to kiss,” Baekhyun said and Chanyeol sheepishly smiled. Then, we moved with our car but I be with my parents.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

When we arrived the jetty, we saw the chosen students had waiting for us on a sumptuous ferry cruise.

“Appa, why is the ferry so big? We are only about 30 vampires only,”

“Chanyeong ah, don’t worry. It’s my money and I only want the best for my vampires,” Appa said. We all enter the ferry and its move slowly.

(In the ferry)

All vampires are rest in their room. Suddenly, someone knocks my door.

“Yes? Can I help you?”

“Hi. I’m Kevin and this is Eli. We all need to gather at the café one hour from now. Everyone isn’t sleeping so you can take a nap,” He smiles at me.

“Who says this to you?”

“Appa,” Eli smiles to me.

“We go first. Goodnight,” They wave their hand to me. I closed the door and lied on my bed.

(1 hour later)

I go downstairs and everyone actually looking at me wearing an oversized knit cardigan to cover a white sleeveless shirt and high-waist shorts.  

“What?”

“You are late, Chanyeong ah,” umma said.

“What? You ask me to go down one hour before,”

“Yes, but now is 4:05 minutes,” umma said.

“I only late 5 minutes umma,” I take a sit between Kai and Kris.

“Uh, whatever. Let’s start the meeting,”

“2 hours more and we’ll arrive at Jeju Island. I’ve book a hotel only for vampire. We will start the ritual on my daughter’s birthday that is tomorrow,” appa started.

“So, the mortal vampires here are Daehyun, Zelo, Myungsoo, Kris, Kai, Luhan, D.O, Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica, Hyuna and Amber,”

“We’re going to bite the half vampire and turn you guys into mortal vampire,” Daehyun said. Suddenly, a guy opens the door and point to me.

“Well, we’ll bite you first,”

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Cliffhanger! There are two polls below and make sure you guys vote~ I’ve make a little correction on 22nd Chapter. Key isn’t going to Jeju-do but D.O is.

See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!