#19

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Wedding Ceremony Preparation : Part 2;

Chanyeol’s POV

I and Kris were supposed to decorate the house but we haven’t receive any decorations from maid and nor from anyone. Kris asks me to look around the castle and we wander until we find a fountain. There is a bench and we decide to sit on it for a while until we have planned what we should do. After few minutes we’re there, we heard someone sing.

“Who sing do you think?” Kris asks.

“Maybe it was Taeyeon,”

“Dude! It’s Chanyeong!” Kris likes sniffing something.

“Her voice is good,”

“Hey you two! Come over here!” Youngjae calls us.

“Go to Taeyeon’s room, call her, and tell her to come down stairs because we need her for the rehearsal,” With that, Kris dashes off to Taeyeon’s room.

Chanyeong’s POV

“Come in!” and then Kris come in.

“You two have to come down. We’re going to do rehearsal,” And then he dash off again.

“Does vampire loves to dash off?”

“Yes and we do it often because this castle has a lot of blood supply,” And Taeyeon dash off leave me behind.

“You left me Taeyeon!” I yelled and get the lift down stairs. When I reached down stairs, I heard Taeyeon’s and Zelo’s conversation.

Biased;

“It’s a great lyric Taeyeon noona!”

“But it’s Chanyeong…” Taeyeon doesn’t have chance to finish her sentences because Zelo cut her words.

“We just need you. We don’t need Chanyeong!” He said and brings Taeyeon to the stage.

*He doesn’t need me? It’s my mother wedding!* I stomp my feet and go to my room. I’m crying non-stop about Zelo. *When did he starts to abandon me as a sister?* suddenly, it’s raining. I heard twice knock on the door.

“Chanyeong ah, open the door. Right now!” Do Joong said and I open the door without looking at them. They all come in to my room and sit on the carpet.

“You were crying just now, aren’t you?” Daehyun said.

“So?”

“It’s raining heavily! Tell us what makes you cry,” Tiffany said. Suddenly, all of them look at Sooyoung and Chanyeol.

“What? We can’t read her mind. She has blocked her mind,” Sooyoung said.

“How she do that?” Himchan asks. *How I do that?* I thought to myself.

“She will become a princess. She just likes umma. We can’t read her mind but she can read our mind,” Chanyeol said.

“Come on Chanyeong. Tell us about it,” Kris said.

“It’s just about… Ah! You don’t have to know!” I walk out from my room

Narrator POV

“I think, I know what it’s about,” Taeyeon said.

“I shouldn’t say that,” Zelo said.

“What you say Zelo!?” Daehyun yelled.

“I said we don’t need her for rehearsal! We only need Taeyeon. I’m sorry. I didn’t supposed to say that. I’ll go to her,” With that, Zelo dashes off to find Chanyeong.

Chanyeong’s POV

All in my way, I cry a lot. It is still raining outside. So, I decide to stay in the rain. I go to fountain behind the castle. I sit on the bench and cry. I really hate Zelo to say that because he is my brother! He shouldn’t say that. And then, someone carry me bridal style and bring me into my room and shut the door.

“You really shouldn’t stay in the rain. You might get sick,” Zelo said.

“Why do you care about it? You don’t need me,”

“Sorry Chanyeong ah, I didn’t mean that. I don’t know that you’re writing the lyrics,” He bowed his face.

“It’s okay,” And then rain starts to stop. Sun starts to shine.

“Thanks Chanyeong ah!” He hug me and then let me go.

“We should start the rehearsal now,” Then, he put me on his back and dashes off to the yard.

We all are doing each other work. While me, help everyone with a minor work. It feels happy because my mother going to married once again. But, how is my appa? Did he fine? Did he happy? Huh, life must go on.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey! It’s Saturday on Malaysia. 12:15 p.m. Looks like Chanyeong misses her old father. I need you to vote down below about next chapter. ! I’ll update soon! If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =)