#02

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

My New School;

This is the first day of school. I am going to School Of Performing Arts, Seoul. I brought an important document to me. As I reached the school, I continued my way to the office.

When I was in headmaster’s room, she asks me such a question in Japanese but I just speak Korean as I can.

“Wow, you can speak Korea,”

“My father teach me,”

“I know your father very well. He was a former student here along with me. Until he moved to Tokyo for his father’s work,” She told me a story and I saw my wristwatch showed 7:50 a.m.

“Well Chanyeong, if someone greets you and knows your name, don’t be too surprised. I’ve announced that you were an exchange student from Japan,” She says it before I go out. And she gives me a paper. Oh, that is my schedule for a week.

“You can go to your 1st period Chanyeong. Have a nice day. If you being bullied, please tell me,”

“Okay teacher,” I bow and go out from the room and walked away.

When I was on my way to the Math class and I stopped because I saw a class marked “Math Class”.

I knock and enter the class.

“Are you the exchange student?” The teacher asked. Wow, she speaks Japanese. I nodded.

“Well Chanyeong, please introduce yourself,”

“I will introduce myself in 4 languages,”

“Hi, my name is Park Chanyeong. My mom is Chinese and my father is Korean. I was lived in Japanese. I speak my English fluently since every grade has English class,” I introduce myself and everyone smiled to me especially three girls. I think they were very friendly.

“Chanyeong, go sits beside Kai,” The teacher pointed beside a boy. Luckily, I sit beside a window.

Then, I walked towards my sits. The boy beside me smirks at me and introduce himself.

“Hi, I am Jongin or you can call me Kai,”

I just smile and concentrate to the teacher.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

After the class finished, the three friendly girls came to me suddenly.

“Hi! I am Sooyoung,”

“Hi! I am Yoon Ah,”

“Hi! I am Seohyun,”

They are friendly. I really like them. They asked me for walk with them to the next class. I nodded and walk with them to the next class. In the class, I sit between two boys. I ask name to the left boy.

“Hi, what is your na-

“Oh Sehun. Don’t you ever call me Oh but call me Sehun,” He is not looking to my face but he made a poker face. WTH. Then I asked the next boy on my right.

“Hi!”

“Hi! My name is Tao. You can call me gege or something or Tao,”

“Okay gege,” I smiled to him and he smiled to me. And then, I looked onto his eyes and it was blue. Maybe he was wearing contact lenses.

Kai sits beside Sehun and the three girls were in front of me. When teacher was teaching, I glance at Tao and Sehun and they were covering their mouth simultaneously. Am I stinks? Or smell bad? Whatever.

Sehun’s POV

Her scent is smell very sweet and nice. Calm Sehun! You need to calm at this thing. I went hunting yesterday. How could I get this thirsty?

Tao’s POV

This girl is very nice. Her scent also pretty good. But, I am not sure I am going to refrain myself. I need to tell my hyungs.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

My friends become more when the 11th grade’s girls eat with me in recess time. They totally are nine. Actually, they are Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun’s unnie. So, I have to call them unnie. When school finished, I walk alone to home. Then, I feel something running through me like a wind. And that makes me fell. I stand up and run to my home because I’m hungry.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Second chapter! If it has POVs, when I write (--) that means Chanyeong's POV. This story actually Chanyeong's POV. But, I just wanna write Tao and Sehun's felt about Chanyeong's scent. Vampire story started here. Today is the first day of trial of school’s level exam. The day after tomorrow is the last day of exam. My cat died today too. I felt so sad. So, I release my stress on writing. Sorry if it was very bad or not fun or interesting as much as you want. See you soon! Comment and subscribe or post on my walls ;)