#16

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Appa is back;

Daehyun’s POV

“Why you did this to her?” Appa asks me.

“My anger controls me, appa,”

“It’s a lucky your umma is not here. If she founds put this, I’ll be dead first,”

“Where is she? You do care about umma huh?”

“She was in hotel in Myeongdong. Of course, I really love her since 500 years ago. I’m going to visit Chanyeong at hospital. Do you want to come with me?”

“I think she doesn’t forgive me yet,” I just bowed my head.

“It’s okay. I’ll apologise her,” And then appa just dashed off and left me on the living room. It’s also been few days I’ve avoid Krystal. She calls me nth times a day. I just ignored her since she’s the cause Chanyeong was hospitalized.

It's Okay. I've forgive him;

Chanyeong’s POV

My hands still injured but it’s lucky I’ve Chanyeol. He accompanies me every day and ignored about schools. When EXO, SNSD, me, my brother, Zelo, Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup were in my ward because today is Saturday, we heard a knock on the door.

“Come in,” We shouted. It was very shocked when appa stepped and greeted us. “Hello children,” Zelo, Himchan, Youngjae and Jongup run to appa to hug him.

“Where is umma and Daehyun?” When they were hugging, I bravely said and everyone look at me.

“Your umma is rest in a hotel on Myeongdong. Daehyun is at home and he is very afraid you still didn’t forgive him,”

“Appa, I’d forgive him since he left me,”

“Really?” All of them ask me.

“Yah! You guys also don’t know? Tsk.” I just continued lying on the bed because my arm feels very sore.

“Appa, doctor says Chanyeong’s arm was recovered and she can check out tomorrow,” Seohyun says.

“Oh, it’s good because the wedding ceremony was the day after tomorrow. So Chanyeong, when we busy with the preparation please rest and don’t do heavy work. Your arm still not full recovers yet,”

“Appa, actually Lay was done healing me and I’m fully recover you know? See this. Ahh!” I try to move my hand but it was too harsh until it feels sore.

“I told you so,” Chanyeol said and I smacked his arms. We all laugh and appa gave a fake smile.

Suddenly, I feel like I want to vomit but I can’t.

Narrator POV

Suddenly, Chanyeong’s eyes become purple-coloured.

“Zelo and Chanyeol hold Chanyeong’s arms. Yoona and Yuri, you two hold Chanyeong’s feet,” Yongguk steps two steps from the door and he casts a spell on Chanyeong. And then, Chanyeong become normal and she lied on the bed.

“What happened just now?” Chanyeong wake up and sit properly.

“When is your 16th birthday Chanyeong-ah?” Yongguk asks.

“About two months from now,”

“In your 16th birthday, you will be half-vampire. But, when your 17th birthday come, you’ll be full-vampire and you can be mortal like us,” Yongguk sighed.

“Appa? Why?”

“No, I just worried about your mother. I need to go now,”

“Appa, tell umma I’m fine and we love her,” And then, appa dashed off out the hospital.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

This is very short chapter that I’ve promised. But my exams are not over yet T_T If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =)