#05

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Who are they? ;

Chanyeong’s POV

Now are the last period and its Art Class. I would love art class because I will sit beside Sooyoung. Her drawing is pretty good. So, I can learn from Sooyoung since I was pretty bad at drawing. When I entered the class, Sooyoung wasn’t there nor Seohyun or Yoona. So, I have to sit beside Sehun. The teacher instructs us to do our own work.

I really don’t understand why the teachers in all my period didn’t teach us. So, I stand up and get out from the melee class. I followed up the teacher to the P.E room. I heard the teacher speak to each other.

“How did this girl die?”

“There is a mark on her neck. Impossible the vampires on this school ate this girl. Even the new girl isn’t a vampire,”

What? Is this school of vampire? I don’t afraid of vampire but I really want to know about vampire. Suddenly, someone pulled me.

“What are you doing here?” Sooyoung asks.

“The teachers always have works to do so I peeped out what is the work,”

Sooyoung sighed.

“I just want you to honest with me. Are you a vampire?”

Sooyoung swallowed and nodded.

Are you serious ? ;

“Why do you keep this secret thing from me?”

“Let me explain to you as we walk to the class,”

I just nodded.

“We are vampires but not human-eaters. We eat animal’s blood. See these eyes? It’s not contact lenses but real eyes colour. We are mortals. The Cold Ones isn’t,”

“Who is the Cold Ones?” I shrugged my shoulder.

“They are immortal vampires. Their eyes are red. They eat human’s blood. They can’t be exposed to the sun but we can. They can’t cry but we can. They don’t have heart beat but we have. They are stronger and faster than us but in our coven, there are some vampires like the Cold Ones. I mean, their strength and running speed,”

“What is your coven’s name?”

“Sonic Blood. We are the first class vampire,”

“So, EXO are vampires too?”

“Yes. And they are in our coven,”

Sooyoung told A-Z about the vampires. When we reached our class, only EXO and SNSD in the class. So, I think I’ll take time to adapt myself with them.

“What’s wrong Chanyeong?” Sunny asks.

“I know. You were hungry because of my scent. I need to leave,”

Suddenly, Suho run and grip your wrist.

“You are our strength. If you go, we’ll weak,”

“Why?”

“Because you trust vampire and you didn’t afraid of us,” Kris said.

“But, your eyes are getting less yellow. And Kai disappeared because he went hunting. He can’t control anymore because he sat beside me,”

Suddenly, Kai grips my wrist.

“It’s just because I didn’t hunt for a week. And look my eyes now, they are really yellow,”

I observed his eyes. They were really yellow. I turned back and sat on my table.

“So? Did everyone here are vampires?”

“Not really. Only us and teachers are vampires,” Suho said.

“Can I be?”

Kris suddenly gives are-you-ing-kidding-me face.

“What is in your mind Chanyeong? You didn’t afraid us?” Taeyeon touches my shoulder.

When I about to answer, my phone rang and I answered it.

“Jihe-haha,” (it means “hi mother” in Japanese)

“Are you with your friends? On your class?”

“Yes, why?”

“Ask they about everything,”

“What do you mean mom by everything?”

“Just ask they about Jia Mei Hui or Park Jung Mi,”

“Alright mom. See you later. I love and miss you too,” I hanged the phone and look to all face. They are smile to me except Chanyeol who is bowing his head.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Fifth Chapter! Today is a freedom! I just faced the exams while singing EXO's songs. And it ended in the evening. So, Chanyeong just know that they are vampire. Wanna hint about next chapter? It is about Chanyeong's mom. Maybe I will always update if I weren't busy again and I have idea in my head. Comment and subscribe or post on my walls ;)