#27

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

Siblings;

Narrator POV

“Do Hwe Ji?”

“Yes. It seems like you know her,” Rap Monster said.

“Well, too much for today,” Chanyeong walks pass them and they give her a confused look.

“What’s wrong with her?” Jimin said.

“Jealous and worry,” Suddenly, Jin’s eyes change its colour to red. He tries to chase Chanyeong but luckily Jungkook holds him.

“He still can’t control it although he can read humans’ mind,” Taehyung sighs.

“Yah! You all want to see me but why are you still just standing here?” Hwe Ji yells.

“Noona!” Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook yell. They run to Hwe Ji and hug her.

“Hey, chill you guys. It was only a day you guys here,”

“We miss you already,” Jungkook said.

“Hwe Ji ah, do you know Chanyeong?” Jimin asks.

“Yes. Why?”

“What you did to her?”

“I didn’t do anything,” *only claim my right* She thinks.

“What is your right anyway?” Jin says.

“Kim Jongin is my right,” She glares Jin with anger eyes.

“He is not yours. He is Chanyeong’s,”

“Why are you defending that girl?” She starts to yell.

“Because Kai is her soul mate and you will never separate them in anyways!” Jin yells in the lobby. She walks slowly passed them and suddenly she faints.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Blood Shortage;

Chanyeong’s POV

I lied in my room alone because Kris and others are playing volleyball on the beach. Suddenly, I heard knocks on the door.

“Chanyeong ah, please help us!” I run to the door and open it. When I open the door, it reveals BTS.

“Chanyeong ah, please help us. Only you can help us,” Rap Monster said. He pulls me to Hwe Ji’s room. She is lying on the bed unconsciously with her pale face.

“So, what I can do for helping you guys?”

“We need your blood,”

“What? But why?”

“She is blood shortage. Human blood,” Jimin said.

“She doesn’t drink fresh blood for 3 weeks,”

“She needs me, not Chanyeong,” someone said on the door. When I turn back, I see Kai sighs. He goes to Hwe Ji and he wakes her up.

“Hwe Ji, it’s me, Jongin,” and then, she opens her eyes and hold Kai’s hands. Kai whispers something to Hwe Ji. Her fangs are out and Kai gives his neck. She starts to Kai’s blood. Suddenly, I feel very sting fangs on my neck. I hold onto Jimin’s cloth before everything black out.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hye guys! Sorry for late to update this story. I just make a major editing to this story yesterday so I’m sorry if you guys get the notification about the story was updated. So, cliffhanger again. I think, it’s a short chapter. See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!