#03

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

 

A/N: This chapter will be EXO’s and SNSD’s POV.

Chanyeong's scent is Vampires' problem;

EXO’s POV

Sehun’s POV

“Hyung!” I ran to my car at the car park.

“You know about the exchange student?”

“Yes, of course. Why?” Suho asked me.

“She was in same grade with me, Kai and Tao,”

“Okay, that’s very dangerous you know?” Suho started to yell at me.

“It’s not my fault. I and Tao smelt her scent. Her scent is really, you know. And that’s inadvertent,” I not very that bad to yell at my hyung.

“What? That girl? Don’t you try to bond her,” Kai gave me a death glare. How dare is he. It’s up to me if I loved her.

“We want to know about her too,” Kris suddenly interrupted.

“Well, we can just walk beyond Chanyeong only. And you can smell her scent and you will felt how thirsts are you on that time,” Kai tapped Kris’ shoulder.

“What if she doesn’t like Gucci?” That Tao is really annoying. How did he can think a girl and also with his Gucci? Oh whatever.

“She will like Gucci,” Kris seems so lazy to answered Tao.

SNSD’s POV

Sooyoung’s POV

“I almost bite her you know?” Sunny said.

“Hey, she is our friends. If we can’t control ourselves, how can EXO control their thirsty?” Taeyeon gave an international speech.

“We are her friend. She considers us as her best friend.  So, we can let them bond to EXO if they want,” Their mouths agape listening to my speech.

“How do we answer if she asks about tattoo or something like that?” Yuri asked a good question. How could we?

“Just change to another topic or answered something ridiculous about it. We will tell her the truth when it was time. I think, she find out one day without we tell her,” Okay. I’m admitting that Seohyun’s answer was the greatest. She is planning. I can read her mind.

Suddenly, Yoona run as fast as she could. And I run too because I can read her mind. Her mind said that ice-cream vendor is coming. So, we would like to run to eat our favourite ice-cream. And then, after we bought the ice-cream, we saw Chanyeong walked alone opposite the street.

Hey Chanyeong! What are you doing there alone? Are you okay? What are you staring?”

“Hey! What do you talking about?” Yoona is so busybody.

“No! I’m just walked here and saw you guys!”

“Come in! We’ve bought you some ice-cream! I know you very like chocolate ice-cream,”

“How do you know?”

“It’s just a conjecture,” I almost been caught.

And then, Chanyeong came in and we talked about girls’ thing together and she eats her ice-cream. Sunny is being control from her thirst. After a few hours, she decided to go home.

“See you all again tomorrow!” Chanyeong yelled.

“Okay Chanyeong! Bye!” We all yelled back.

“Ugh. I hate being this. Can we just tell her that we are vampire? We always had to hide our secrets from her,”

“Jessica! Can you please be patient? We can’t just tell her. If the Vamfire know we puncture Vampires’ secrets, we’ll die!” Taeyeon yelled.

“You don't have to panic, we have umma. Right?”

Jessica is right. We are mortals. But we can be exposed to the sun, we ate animal blood, and our eyes are aqua because our umma.  

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

This is SNSD’s and EXO’s POV. Vamfire is the Vampires’ government same like Volturi but I changed its name. I will tell you SNSD’s and EXO’s power.

Sooyoung - mind reader / mind control

YoonA - fastest runner

Yuri - electricity manipulation

Hyoyeon - sharp vision / sharp hearing

Taeyeon - impostor / venom er

Tiffany - strongest / raise the dead (sometimes)

Seohyun - emotion control / smartest

Sunny - scent tracker

Jessica - flexibility / voice impostor

-------------

Chanyeol - fire bender / mind reader

Sehun - air bender / sound bender

Kris - flying like bird / scent tracker

Baekhyun - light bender / hypnotic

Luhan - telekinesis / eyes colour bender

Lay - healing / sharp vision

Tao - time control / kungfu

Chen - lightning / most sharp canine

Xiumin - frost bender

D.O - earth bender / strongest

Suho - water bender / fastest runner

Kai - teleportation / fastest runner

Comment and subscribe or post on my walls ;)