#12

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Welcome to School : Daehyun, Jongup, Zelo;

Chanyeong’s POV

When I wake up, I realize I was on my bed. I think who put me on my bed. Never mind, I prepared to go to school and imagine how many homework I will received because it’s been a week I haven’t go to school.

I peep from my level and looked to the dinner hall. There’s no one there except the maid. Umma and appa leave a note for me on the door.

Go to school with the driver. You all must go together.

I sighed. I need to be with them. When I about to enter my room, Zelo patted my shoulder.

“You should prepared now, the school start about 30 minutes more,”

“Okay, wait for me,”

I prepared about 10 minutes and we moved together with Limousine to school. When we arrived at school, everybody was shocked especially kingka and the queenka of the school.

“Yah! Who are you to walk with the new boys?” Krystal pushes me.

“She’s my sister, young lady,” Zelo help me to stand.

“Oh, sorry. Can I know your name?”

“I’m sorry. I only talked to people who have manners,” Zelo said and walk leaving Krystal and her gang. While me with Chanyeol walk happily and interlocked our hands like a happy couple.

We walk straight to the office to register Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup. After register, we all walk but Zelo keep following me.

“Oppa, why are you following me?”

“I’m sorry Chanyeong ah, actually I was the same class with you,” He sheepishly says.

When we reach the class, the teacher was inside. We enter the class and the teacher ask me to sit while Zelo has to introduce himself.

“Annyeonghaesaeyo, Choi Jun Hong ibnida. Call me Zelo if you want. Chanyeong is my sister and please treat me well,”

“Do you meet one of the pupils this morning?”

“Yes teacher! He meet me in the morning,” Krystal  said and everyone paid attention to her.

“Teacher, she pushes my sister and she said she want to know my name. How could she do that?”

“Well, Krystal, stay after the class,”

Krystal pouted and the kingka start to persuade her.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Daehyun & Krystal;

After class, Zelo and I go to the canteen to grab a bite. And then, we heard something cracked from the library. We run and hide behind a tall shelve. Apparently, it’s kingka discuss something with the queenka.

“We need to break up,” Krystal said.

“But, why?” Jiyoung said.

“There is new kingka in this school. So, please go away and you’re not the first kingka!”

After Krystal speaks that, he gave a slap.

“Tell me, who is that boy?”

“It is the new boys! Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo!” We were in shocked after hear that from Krystal.

“Boys? Pick one only Soo Jung ah!” He slaps Krystal’s face again.

“Daehyun! We’ve been official couple!” Once again, we were very shocked and Zelo come out with courage. I was following him because our arms interlocked.

“So, did my brother accept you?”

“Yes, and he said he will brought me to his castle,” –What a show off girl-

“You just wait. I’ll tell my father to not accept you,” Zelo point to Krystal and we go out from that library.

“We need to meet Daehyun. Now!” He dashed off and I was on his back.  We found Daehyun on cafeteria was eating together with Jongup.

“Hyung! Oppa!” We call them together.

“Wae?” Daehyun was the first one to react.

“Why did you couple with Krystal? What is special about her? Why can you tell us first?” Zelo bombs questions for Daehyun.

“Relax. She really nice. She is queenka and I’m a kingka. Is it wrong for us to love each other?”

“You know? That always-

Daehyun suddenly slaps me and I fell on the floor.

“Never call her or I will harm you,” Daehyun said.

I was on the floor crying and crying as much as I want. It’s because my brother fall in love with the in my school. Zelo and Jongup help me to stand.

“You ever hurt Chanyeong, you will regret it,” Zelo take Daehyun’s collar and release it.

 

How could Daehyun do this? ;

Chanyeol’s POV

When we were in class, I feel my cheek sore. Suddenly, I remembered Chanyeong. There is must something happen to her. I told EXO and SNSD what I feel and we go around the school to search for her. Finally, we found her on the cafeteria with Zelo, Daehyun and Jongup.

“You ever hurt Chanyeong, you will regret it,”

“Wait, what’s going on?” Suho finally speak as a hyung.

“Ask him. He is Krystal’s boyfriend now and he slapped Chanyeong just because that woman,” Zelo points to Daehyun and I move to Chanyeong who was on the floor.

“Slap your own sister for Krystal? You really mean,” I mumbled and help Chanyeong to stand.

“Can you guys tell me what’s bad about Krystal? She is innocent!” Daehyun shouted.

“You want to know about her more? Come, follow us to dance room,” Kris said.

We all go to the dance room and saw Krystal and her gang.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey~ It’s triple update~ You don’t like cliff hanger? Sowwyy. I promise I’ll update next time. ChanLo chapter ^-^ If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =)