#37

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

Kidnapped by The Lee’s (Vamfire);

Narrator POV

It’s been hours but Chanyeong still doesn’t come back to the class and that’s makes them worried.

“School dismissed,” the teacher said after the bell rings. They go to find Chanyeong but they couldn’t find her in the toilet also nowhere in the school. They sighed and go to their unnies and oppa.

“Gege, Chanyeong is missing,” Tao said and sighed. Their eyes widened when heard what Tao just said.

“Omo! How she can lost?” Taeyeon asked.

“She just went to the toilet because she had stomach ache and she’s not come back to the class until now,” Sooyoung said.

“Let’s go home first. Maybe umma know about this,” Chanyeol said and they go to their castle. And when they reached home, they asked umma about Chanyeong.

“Umma, is Chanyeong home?” Daehyun asked.

“Not yet. Don’t tell me … Oh my god! She’s missing!” Umma’s eyes tears up and Zelo comfort her. They were not surprise because umma can read their mind. Suddenly, a group of boy come.

Big Bang.

“What do you want Jiyoung?” Xiumin asked and he smirked.

“We have your precious princess with us,”

“What they threatened you guys this time?” Taeyeon asked.

“Our mother,” They all just sighed,”

“Follow us if you want her safe,” want or not they have to follow Big Bang. Suddenly, a portal came up and they know where they going to go. One by one go through the portal and they teleport into Vamfire’s castle. They see Chanyeong was in Minho’s hand. Chanyeol was going to get her but the bodyguards pointed their weapons toward Chanyeol that makes him stop.

“What do you want Vamfire?” Umma asked.

“We prefer as The Lee’s, Jung Mi,” Lee Hi turned and smirked.

“She’s the chosen one. We’re going to take her,” Ailee said that makes they shocked.

“You can’t take her! She’s my daughter!” Umma yelled that makes them smirked again.

“We can take her, she’s the chosen one after all,” IU said.

“We still can discuss about this. She’s my daughter after all,” Someone said from behind and they look. It’s Yongguk.

“Long time no see Yongguk. We have to take her for training,” She said.

Suddenly, Chanyeong struggle from Minho’s hand and she take the opportunity to run to her mother. She hugs her and cried. Her hair also changed its colour into the dark blue.

“Well, she’s wake up now,” Minho said.

“If you don’t want her to disappear, follow our instructions,” Chanyeol looked at them all and nodded.

“Thanks to your appa, you save from training with us. We will give additional powers to the others to train you from now,” IU said.

“Can we start next year? They need to focus on exam,” Yongguk said that makes The Lee’s looked each other.

“Okay fine. We’ll start next year,” Minho said

“Now, we’re going to give a very special powers to four of you,” Ailee said.

“Only our clan had this power,”

“Yoona, Tao, Kai and Luhan please come forward,” They come in front and The Lee’s go to each one of them. They touched their shoulder and delivered the powerful power to them. After finish, they step back.

“I can see something,” Yoona said.

“Now you can see future,” Ailee smiled and they nodded.

 “After hundred years, finally you’re smiling Ailee,” umma said and she blushed.

“The next power, I’ll call four of you. Xiumin, Tiffany, Yuri and Jessica please come in front,” Lee Hi said. They step in front and again and they hold their hand and delivered. Suddenly, they couldn’t see them.

“We’re here,” The fours said and they turned back.

“We gave them invisibility,” Minho said.

“Thanks because you guys gave them useful powers,” Yongguk said.

“You’re welcome. You guys can go now and protect your precious,” Minho said and smiled to Chanyeong. She blushed and Sooyoung smacked her arm.

“Don’t blush young lady. Sooyoung, tell the story about your grandma to her,” Minho smirked and then he smiled to them.

“Remember, protect her always with the power you have. Don’t careless like before. We can easily kidnap her,” IU said and they nodded.

“One more thing, she stills a human and her power isn’t powerful and she still can die,” Ailee said and they nodded again.

“We always watching you whenever you are although you’re in toilet,” Lee Hi joked and they giggle.

“We’re going home now. See you soon,” Yongguk said and they enter the portal one by one.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey guys! I’m Syahira author-nim~ I just want to say this is last update for me as author here. I’ll update sooner when I come back to my home. So, Lee Minho, Ailee, IU and Lee Hi are The Lee’s or Vamfire. I choose them because their surname is Lee.

- Min Ho (Lee Min Ho)

- Ailee (Lee Ye Jin) 

- IU (Lee Ji Eun)

- Lee Hi (Lee Ha Yi)

 And for all Christians (I’m a muslim) enjoy your Christmas! And don’t wish me back because I really don’t celebrate it. Saranghae bbuing bbuing! See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!