#18

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

Wedding Ceremony Preparation : Part 1;

Chanyeong’s POV

When I wake up, I was in different room from mine. It’s maroon-coloured room and it has a computer beside the bed. When I was about to wake, someone open the door.

“You’ve wake up? Come on, go wash yourself and let’s breakfast at the hall together,”

“Why I’m sleeping here, Yoona unnie?”

“You didn’t remember last night?”

*Flashback*

When we had finished our dinner, SNSD and I go to Yoona room to hang out together.

“Let’s do a list about kingka and queenka in our school,” Yuri said.

“You write it,” Taeyeon pointed to Seohyun.

-The Kingka List-

1. Kim Myungsoo (L)

2. Lee Minhyuk (Minhyuk)

3. Luhan ( Luhan)

4. Kwon Jiyoung (G-Dragon)

5. Kim Jongin (Kai)

6. The Jo Twins (Youngmin & Kwangmin)

7. Lee Gi Kwang (Gikwang)

8. The Lee brothers (Daehyun & Zelo)

9. Lee Byung Hyun (L.Joe)

10. Jung Yonghwa (Yonghwa)

-The Queenka List-

1. F(X) (Krystal, Amber, Sulli, Victoria & Luna)

2. Girls’ Generation (Yoona, Yuri, Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Tiffany, Seohyun, Hyoyeon & Sunny)

3. Kim Hyun Ah (Hyuna)

4. Goo Ha Ra (Hara)

5. Bae Su Ji (Suzy)

6. Park Ji Yeon (Jiyeon)

7. Ahn So Hee (Sohee)

8. 2NE1 (CL, Dara, Bom & Minzy)

9. Bang Min Ah (Minah)

10. The Junior Dolls (UEE & Nana)

11. 163’s cm (Naeun & Eunji)

12. Son Ga In (Gain)

13. January’s Sisters (Hyorin & Bora)

“Yah! You didn’t tell me you’re one of the queenkas too!” I slightly pout.

“You didn’t ask it,” Tiffany said.

“My brothers also Luhan and Kai are the kingkas? How come I didn’t know?”

“They’re actually automatic become kingkas and queenkas if they are pretty, handsome and rich,” Jessica said.

“All of them are humans except us, Luhan, Kai, Myungsoo, G-Dragon and Hyuna,” Sunny said.

“Let’s forget this matter and eat snacks that we bought!” Sooyoung and Yoona said.

“Huh! Such a ShikShin!” Taeyeon says and Sooyoung starts to chase Taeyeon around the room. We all laugh non-stop because of the jokes. And we end up with I’m sleeping in the carpet.

*End Flashback*

I wash up and go breakfast with them in the hall. Everybody was silent went I noticed something. The clock was showing 8 o’clock.

“Why we didn’t go to school today?”

“Appa get us a special leave so we could do the preparation for the wedding day,” Zelo said. Fortunately, I don’t have to face Krystal. After we finished eating, Himchan and Do Joong called us together to gather in the living room.

“So what should I do for the preparation?” I ask first.

“You don’t remember what appa said? You should rest Chanyeong ah,” Kris said.

“But, it’s umma wedding. I should do something too,” I pout.

“Yeah, but you shouldn’t do anything heavy,” Tao said.

“We let you to help anyone in this house but only minor work. Okay?” Do Joong said.

“Okay,”

When the others start to do their work, I wander around the garden to get some ideas how to decorate the house. And then, I found a blueberry bushes. When I try to pick it, a fox come out and growl at me. And then, it changes to Taeyeon.

“Gotcha!” She surprised me and hugs me.

“You scared me unnie! You shouldn’t do that!” I slightly pout.

“You need to remember, we must protect you every second to not let you exposed to any vampires,”

“What you’re going to do? Can I help you?”

“My job is to create a song for the wedding. Want to help me? Come, follow me to my room,” She takes my hand and we run to her room. And then, she takes out a paper and two pencils.

“What theme do you want for the song?”

“Aish! It’s must be a love song for wedding,” Taeyeon smacks my arm.

“You don’t need to hit me! Give me that paper,” I take that paper and start to write something in my mind. When I’ve finished, the song was like this:

seuchyeo ganayo uriui sarangeun
kaseum apeun chuoekingayo

doraseoneyo keudaeui maeumeun
nunmullodo jabeulsun obnayo...

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo
keudae deutgo ittnayo
My Love ijimarayo
jiuji marayo uriui sarangeul

naui nunmuri keudaen boinayo haruharu keuriwohabnida
kaseum ddeollideon keudae ibmachumdo ijeneun chuoeki dwoettnabwayo

My Love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo keudae deutgo ittnyayo
My Love ijimarayo jiuji marayo
 uriui sarangeul

maeil nan keuriumsoge harureul beotineunde keudaen eodittnayo
naega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo keudae iji mothaeseo
My Love dorawajwoyo
ddeonaji marayo naegyeoteseo jebal

“Wow! It’s a great lyric! I think you should sing it,”

“No! You should! This song is for you Kim Taeyeon,”

“Thanks Chanyeong ah. You’re the best princess ever!” She pulls me into a hug until we heard a knock on the door.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hye EXOTICS, SONES and BABY! It’s pretty long chapter for me. Since I’m making it in Microsoft Office Word, it takes four pages for me to write it. Total word is 12K now. I have 45 pages. Cliffhanger! Looks like BAP has turn into a good vampire! The song is titled 'I LOVE YOU' . I’ll update soon! If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =)