#24

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

Sorry, were late!;

Chanyeong’s POV

Suddenly, a guy opens the door and point to me.

“Well, we’ll bite you first,” a Mohawk black haircut said.

“Yah! Don’t scare them! We are late and you want to scare them,” Another boy says. There are seven boys in total. I pull Kai’s t-shirt and whisper to his ear.

“Who are them?”

“They are Bang Tan Boys or known as BTS. The guy with the Mohawk hair is the leader. His name is Kim Nam Joon but known as Rap Monster. The other guy is Park Ji Min,” I made an ‘O’ mouth shape.

“I’m really sorry, appa. We were very late,” Rap Monster kneeled.

“It’s okay; take your sit now,”

After appa talk everything about schedule tomorrow, we talk to get know each other. Luhan is in the crowd and he can’t move to anywhere so I pull him to side and whisper.

“Can I know what school they’re in?” I point to BTS.

“They were schooled in Seoul High School,” and then I pull him out of the café and he brought me to outside view. The moon is waxing and stars twinkle in the sky made us feel very calm. And Luhan pull me into his embrace.

Wanted to bond;

“Chanyeong ah, isn’t the moon very beautiful tonight?” I just nodded. And we stare the moon for few minutes and Luhan kisses me.

“You know I’m going to bond with you after this right? So, if you’re in pain, find me,” We both walk in back and he sends me to my room.

“Hyung! Where did you go with Chanyeong just now?” D.O said. He looked me with his surprised expression.

“I know you’re going to bond with Chanyeong. So, I want it too,” D.O pout. We giggle to his action. I kissed his pouted mouth. He show his expression [like this O_O]

“Yah, Chanyeong! Why do you kiss me?”

“You want to bond with me right?”

“But the pain will double too!” Luhan said.

“I don’t care. As long as you two bond with me,” I smiled.

“Yah! You guys want to bond? We’ve bonded with her,” Kai smirk and yelled from his door. He high-five with Kris beside him.

“Goodnight my boyfriends!” I yelled and enter my room. It feels so exhausted with a vampire because they only out at night and rarely get out on day. It’s five in the morning. It’s okay if I take a nap for a while and I lied on my padded bed.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

No cliffhangers! So, in this chapter, I’ve choose BTS to appear in this story. Sorry to BANA because I’ve prefer BTS but I’m pretty sure they will appear in another chapter. I’ve choose to make both, Luhan and D.O to bond with Chanyeong! Will Chanyeong withstand with the pain? Sorry for a very short chapter T_T See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!