#13

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

He still want Krystal! ;

Chanyeong’s POV

We peep out Krystal and her gang on the room.

“You really love him?” Amber asks.

“Of course. He is kingka. Queen should love her king right?”

“But, I thought you want his richness and face only,” Sulli joined.

“Duhh, next year is my senior year and I guess I will love her with my heart,” –She such an actresses-

“See? She loves me with her heart,” Daehyun folds his hands and he stands up.

“Jagiya, what are you doing here? Aren’t we going to a date?” When he stands, Kai teleport all of us to the castle because the school dismissed.

“That kid. Always make trouble,” Jongup sighed and Zelo pat her shoulder.

“You seem doesn’t know him,”

Since appa and umma are out for the preparation, so Do Joong and Himchan were responsible to take care of us.

“Daehyun always brought girls to this castle for do that stuff,” Zelo bowed his head because he was too shy to say.

“We understand,” Kai pat Zelo and he smile again.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

Adult things - Lovesick Couple;

After a few hours, Daehyun come home with Krystal cuddling each other. They come upstairs and enter into Daehyun’s room. I knocked Sooyoung’s door to accompany me to peep the lovey-dovey couple.

“Sooyoung unnie, it’s me Chanyeong,” She open the door.

“Whaddup Chanyeong?”

“Accompany me to peep those two lovey-dovey,”

“Why? Jealous?”

“Yah! How could you say that? I start to hate him because he slaps me just now. I just want to know what’s Krystal’s plan,”

She nodded and we go to the 3rd floor, before we could reach Zelo’s room, we saw Suho and Lay in front of Daehyun’s room eavesdropping. Zelo also come out with a headphone.

“They are so loud!” Zelo whisper to me and we stayed in front of the door. They increasingly loud from before. EXO, SNSD, me, Zelo and Jongup were in front of the door because we really mad of Daehyun and Krystal make out because they were so loud.

“Yah! Could you slow down your moan?” Sooyoung shout.

“You’re so loud!” Zelo turn to shout.

“Slow down or we break the door!” Jongup says and they slow down their moans and Daehyun shout, “Do we care? This is my house too!” They started to moan again.

Jongup can’t stand and he breaks the door. We saw Krystal and Daehyun on the bed without their clothes. Chanyeol closed my eyes “Chanyeong ah! Closed your innocent eyes!”

“I don’t think he’s my brother,” I remove Chanyeol’s hand and go back to my room because my own brother make out with my first enemy in my list.

Narrator POV

“You know, I wouldn’t admit you my brother too,” Zelo punch the wall and there’s a little earthquake.

After that, Krystal and Daehyun dress up and Daehyun sent Krystal home so he could discuss about this matter.

When Daehyun arrives at home, he bumped Chanyeong on the kitchen. Chanyeong try to ignore him but before she could go, Daehyun grab her wrist.

“Give me a reason why you wouldn’t admit me your brother,” Daehyun said.

Chanyeong’s POV

When I was in the kitchen to drink juices, I saw Daehyun. However I try to ignore him, he grabs my wrist when I could go back to my room.

“Give me a reason why you wouldn’t admit me your brother,” Daehyun said.

“You wouldn’t and never understand,”

I try to release my hand from him but he was strong from me.

“Answer my question,” Daehyun squeeze my hand before I cry because it was too hurt.

“It’s because you sleep with someone I most hated. Maybe I just moved to Korea, but I knew Krystal well,” He release the grip and I go back to my room while he stands in the kitchen.

When I enter my room, Chanyeol already there reading some books about humans.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“It’s just I can’t sleep alone; so can I sleep with you?” I glare him.

“I promise I wouldn’t do anything to you,”

“Sleep here,” I patted space beside me and him lying on my bed.

“Oppa, you are so tall. Your legs are long than this bed,” I pinched his nose. He pulled me to his embrace. I can hear his heartbeat. It’s like lullaby song for me. It’s just to take five minute for me to sleep.

“Sweet dreams, babe. Tell me if you have nightmare,” He kissed my forehead and patted me.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hye! It’s quadruple update! I really forgot to say, Actually in this story, Jessica and Krystal aren’t siblings. So, I’ll update tomorrow~ its 10:50 p.m. on Malaysia~ goodnight! ^-^ If there's any copycats or grammar mistakes, comment and or post on my walls ;)  Subscribe and Up vote =)