#29

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

He is here;

Chanyeong’s POV

We still eating till someone (not someone but two vampires) jump in our room. It’s Kai and also Chanyeol.

“Hi my darling! How are you? Are those vampires bullying you? And why this bed so messy and full of food?” He sits beside me.

“She is starving!” Sooyoung and Yoona point to me.

“But they eat half of my food,” I pot again and Chanyeol pinches my cheek. We continue chatting until I see Kai also eating with Yoona and Sooyoung.

“Yah! You three finish my food!” I yell.

“I’ve said. You can’t eat too lot Chanyeong,” Sooyoung said and continue eating.

“But, why?”

“Your blood is so tempting. I afraid I couldn’t control it,” He puts his arm around my waist.

“So, what’s wrong with foods?”

“If you eat too much, your blood will become a lot and more sweet. I think other vampires also want to bite you,”

“Okay, I’ll understand. What time is now?”

“It’s seven o’clock,”

“I really need to take a bath,”

“Who is your roommate?” Chanyeol asks.

“Yi Fan,”

“What? First, you have Kris as roommate. Second, you call him Yi Fan? You’re the only one call him that,”

“So what? He’s my soul mate too,”

“Where I will sleep tonight?” He pouts and crosses his hands.

“You can sleep with me,” I smiled and he jumps.

“Okay. Go take a bath. You smells stink,”

“Yah! You can’t sleep with me tonight!”

“You know? I can actually,” And he sticks his tongue. Then, I enter the bathroom and lock it.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Thirsty;

After taking a warm bath about 15 minutes, I wrap towel around my body and peek out from the bathroom. I see there is no Chanyeol or Kris in the room so I walk to the closet. I pick sweatshirt and sweatpants to wear for tonight. When, I’ve done wear it, I go out from the room and wander around in the hotel. I saw nobody except the reception’s girl and waiter on the café. I go to the reception and ask a girl named Hye Jin.

“Annyeong. Do you see vampires around here?”

“I think I saw a tall guy sit at the sofa there but then he go there,” She point to the blood supply room.

“Thanks for the information,” I smile at the girl and leave. I go to the blood supply room and the door is open a little causing the cool smoke come out from that room. I enter the room that makes me cold and really surprised to see EXO (Chanyeol, Kai, Kris, D.O and Luhan), SNSD (Sooyoung, Seohyun, Tiffany, Jessica and Sunny) also B.A.P (Zelo, Daehyun and Jongup) is drinking the blood packs.

“Why you guys drink this?” Daehyun signed to me for go out from that room. He pushed me out and locks the door.

In the Blood Supply Room …

Everybody is finish with drinking the blood packs.

“Yah! Why you didn’t close door?” Daehyun points to Zelo.

“I forget hyung. I’m sorry,”

“It’s okay but did we have to tell her that we are thirsty right now?” Daehyun said.

“We should. Better make it quick,” Sooyoung said. With that, they all dashed around the hotel to find Chanyeong but they didn’t make it.

Chanyeong’s POV

After they expel me, I go to the rooftop to find some peace. Why I didn’t bring my binocular? At least, I can take a look at the sky in this evening. It’s getting darker but I still at the rooftop. When I about to take a nap, I heard someone (maybe not) call my name nth times. So, I stand and search where the voices from. Suddenly, there is someone cover my eyes with his big hands. I thought it was Kris but when I turn back, actually it was Chanyeol.

“Since when you have big palms?”

“Since I was born hundred years ago.

“Why you guys were on the blood supply room just now?”

“We’re thirsty. We need to control it for tonight,”

“Is it because of me?”

“No, you’re not. Come on, the others are waiting you at the café,” Our hands interlock and we walk to the café. When we reach café, everybody, oops, I mean human are eating and vampire only watch them eating.

“Where were you going before this, missy? We’ve been looking for you everywhere,”

“I found her on the same place but different location on the first time I saw her sleeping so I send her to home,” Chanyeol said.

“On the day I see the half moon, I were taking nap. So you must be the guy that sends me home and put binocular on my locker isn’t it?”

“Yes, missy,”

“Hey! Don’t call me like that,” I look at the clock and it shows 9 o’clock. It means, I still have about 3 hours to live as a human.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Full Moon;

The times go by so fast. Only 30 minutes more I’ll become half vampire and half vampire will become vampire. All vampires are on the rooftop and I go to appa and umma.

“Why my birthday is going to be a date for change all humans into half vampire and half vampires to vampires?” I ask.

“Your birthdate is full moon and seemly suitable to do the ceremony. Go to Chanyeol because it’s almost 12,” So I go to Chanyeol and our hands interlocked. When it’s about to 12, the humans and half vampires that need changes go to the middle of rooftop and the ers are faced in front of us. When it is 12 o’clock, Chanyeol took a step forward and stick his fangs in my neck. It feels very sting so I grip his arm. I can feel he my blood and spread the venom through my body. The only thing I can see is umma cries and hugs appa before everything turns blackout.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hey guys! Sorry for late update. Some information I don’t write is Chanyeol can’t control his thirsty when he Chanyeong’s blood but he can control when she grips his shirt. This update is dedicated for F A R A H W A R D I N A @ MissFawa. Enjoy this little long chappie. See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote! I've a question for you guys below. Answer it honestly.