#20

I LOVE YOU, MY VAMPIRES: The First Year [Editing]

 

The Wedding Ceremony;

Chanyeong’s POV

Today is the precious day for my umma. She comes back to our castle for the wedding. Appa has chooses a beautiful wedding dress for my mother. SNSD, EXO, Zelo, Daehyun, Jongup, Himchan, Youngjae, my brother and I were perfectly ready for the wedding ceremony. We are busy accompany umma in her room.

“Umma, you don’t look like umma at all,” Taeyeon said.

“You look like a sister to us,” Tiffany said.

“Umma, can I ask you something?” Sooyoung said.

“Go ahead,”

“You don’t miss Kwang appa?”

“Not at all,” And then I stand up and go near to my umma.

“Why umma? Why?” I start to tear up.

“I saw him and another women and also with a child having vacation in the hotel same as me,” My mother wipes away my tears.

*Flashback* (Jung Mi’s POV)

I went to the Starbuck nearby since Yongguk went back to Seoul to check the children. I order a Grande Caffe Mocha since it’s very cool in Myeongdong. When my drinks arrive, I saw Kwang walk with a young lady and a boy. They pass my table without him looks at me. They sit beside my table. I didn’t ignore them then pay for my drinks. I go to the toilet in the lobby then wipe off my tears away. I then wait for Yongguk at the hotel’s lobby. Then, someone sits beside my sofa alone.

“What are you doing it here?” He asks.

“None of your business,”

“It’s really none of my business but I just want to know,”

“I need to stay here until my wedding day,”

“Oh,”

“And you? You are having vacation with your new wife and child? So fast Kwang, really fast,”

“I’m sorry Jung Mi ah. Actually, a year ago I’ve married with Ji Eun and her pregnant our son. Actually, I’m doing that because I’ve know we’re going to be like this,” 

“No wonder you didn’t at home two weeks a month,” and he sigh.

“I didn’t make a wrong choice to get back with Yongguk,” I stand up and leave Kwang in the lobby.

*End of flashback*

Umma tells us about all what happen in Myeongdong. I guess she should forget Kwang appa for a while. And then we heard a knock.

“Who’s there?”

“We are E X O!” We all laugh.

“Come in!”

“Umma! You look so pretty,” They jaw drop after saw umma.

“Yah! Close your mouth, flies can enter it!” Sooyoung said and we giggle.

“Umma, appa are waiting for you downstairs,” Suho said and they left us.

“I think you’re ready, umma,” I said and the rest nodded.

We go out of the room and Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Taeyeon were in front of umma while Seohyun, Yuri, Yoona and Tiffany were at the back. Sooyoung and I were on the left and right umma interlocked our hands with her.

“Your hands are shaky umma,” I said.

When we reach downstairs, many guests had taken sits and only we were left. Do Joong, Zelo, Daehyun and Chanyeol were on the stage. Then, I, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Tiffany go to the stage. Suho brought umma since umma’s appa was died. He brought umma towards appa and passes her to appa. And then the priest read the vows.

“Will you, Choi Yongguk, be her, Park Jung Mi’s friend, her lover, the father of her children and her husband? You will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. You promise to cherish and respect her, to care and protect her, to comfort and encourage her, and stay with her, for all eternity.”

Appa said, “Yes, I will,”

““Will you, Park Jung Mi, be his, Choi Yongguk’s friend, his lover, the mother of his children and his wife? You will be yours in times of plenty and in times of want, in times of sickness and in times of health, in times of joy and in times of sorrow, in times of failure and in times of triumph. You promise to cherish and respect him, to care and protect him, to comfort and encourage him, and stay with him, for all eternity.”

Umma said, “Yes, I will,”

“I declared both of you are husband and wife. Choi Yongguk, you may kiss your wife,”

Appa kiss umma and everybody clap their hands.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

New Friends;

It’s 7 p.m. tonight; umma and appa hold a party to celebrate their wedding. But only vampires are invited. The party was hold in the castle. The maids had prepared all things and they didn’t ask anything from us to help. When it’s time, EXO, SNSD, B.A.P, Do Joong and I were very busy serving the guests. Later then, a few groups of kingka and queenka come to the party. I sneaked to umma.

“Umma! Why you invite them?”

“They are vampire and they were your friends aren’t they?” I sighed. My mom always wins when we argue about something. I go to the entrance to be with them. They were Infinite, Big Bang and 4Minute. They greet with us just like we’ve known for a long time.  And then, they all left me dumbfounded.

Chanyeong! Come here!” Sooyoung call.

“Why should I? I’m not a vampire,”

“Why don’t you eat with us?”

“First, you guys eat raw food. You guys drink blood. How I supposed to eat and drink that stuff?”

“Relax, we’ve prepared the opposite meal for you,” Then, I followed Sooyoung to the table and sit between her and Myung Soo. When I was eating my food, Myung Soo patted my shoulder and say “You’re blood is A positive?” And I nodded.

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

Hye! Not update for a long time. We’ve got new information! Chanyeong’s blood is A positive! This is why you’ve to read all chapters. And, I also choose to make both story mix (about Kwang appa and the wedding). Thanks for read this story and I’ll leave you guys for 3 days because I’ll go to study tour with my classmates. See you soon! If there’s any wrong grammar or copycats, sent me a private message. Don’t forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!