SING?

Let's fall in love together!

 

HOLY COW!!!! We're here!!! By 'we' I mean, me, Donghae, And Kyuhyun. And by here, I mean the COMPETITION PLACE!!! 
 
NO, today is not the day that I'm going to be performing. :P I'm signing up! 
 
There's a huge line of people in front of me, but as time passed by, the line began to shorten and thats when it hit me. It's for real this time. I can't back out. Once my name is listed, it's listed. 
 
I felt myself began to shake from fear. This arena is huge! I have to dance in front of all these people?! 
 
"Don't worry, it's only registration." Donghae's sooting voice calms me down a bit. And adding that he also squeezed my shoulder. I smiled at that. O.k, so I guess it's not that bad~ hehe. 
 
Kyuhyun POV:
 
Wouldn't it be better, if I wasn't here. I feel like a third wheel. I see the two exchange love glances at each other. It's obvious they like each other, but what about me?! I like Tiffany too! 
 
And, I liked her first! NO FAIR!!! 
 
Now there were few more people in front of Tiffany, but suddenly she stepped out of line. "Um, we should come another time...I think the list is full." She quickly made an excuse trying to run away. 
 
"Oh, no." I said blocking her path before she could run. I picked her up by the waist and put her back in line, while getting a glare from Donghae Hyung. Well, he wasn't doing anything to stop her!
 
Fany Noona hesitantly picked up the pen before looking at the two of us. I nodded my head at her. She sighed before shakily scribbling her name down.
 
"Alright! I high-fived Hyung. 
 
We left the area, and Tiffany was less nervous since she already put her name down. I guess, she knows she can't back out now. 
 
"Come on, I'll treat you guys for some ice cream." Donghae Hyung said cheerfully. 
 
YES! ICE CREAM! 
 
Donghae POV:
 
We sat down on a table near the shade eating our ice cream. Tiffany-strawberry. Kyuhyun-Caramel. Me- Vanilla.
 
Tiffany hadn't spoken ever since I bought her ice cream. She was so indulged in her ice cream thats why. 
 
I was going to make a joke, when my phone began to ring. 
 
"Yobseyo?" I answered seeing that the caller ID was Minho. 
 
"Hyung, we have a problem." 
 
"What is it?" I stood up. Tiff and Kyu looked up. 
 
"Fany Noona has to sing in order to win." 
 
"What?!" I moved away from the table. 
 
"She, has to SING AND DANCE." He said. 
 
"Aish." I sighed rubbing the back of my neck. 
 
"o.k. I'll tell her." I said hanging up. I walked back to their table with an unsettling heart. 
 
"Hyung, is everything ok?" Kyu ask. Tiffany stops her ice cream. 
 
I scratched my head. "I kinda forget a teeny little detail on the flyer." I said trying to make it sound like it wasn't big deal. 
 
"What is it?" Tiffany asked nervously. 
 
"You have to sing also."
 
Tiffany POV:
 
SING? ARE YOU MAD? I can't sing in front of people! Only in the bathroom where no once can see!
 
"All contestants have to sing." He said. My head slumped down. I don't want my ice cream anymore. 
 
"It's not that bad." Kyuhyun said trying to encourage me. 
 
The light-bulb popped in my head. I lifted my head. "Your my miracle!" I cried standing up. 
 
"Huh?" He said confused.
 
Of course! Kyuhyun can train me! He's the main vocalist in Super Junior! Why didn't I think of that before. 
 
"You can train me!" I said shaking his shoulders. "What?" He asked again. I was very close to hitting him in the face. "You can help me sing." I said slowly. 
 
"oh..." He said. Why did he sound regretful? Did he not want to train me? 
 
"You don't want to help me?" I said in a small voice. "No, that's not it! Of course, i'll help you!" He hastily said. 
 
"YEAH!" I jumped up and down and hugged him. 
 
Kyuhyun POV: 
 
Ha, donghae. I hope your jealous. 
 
Sorry Hyung. I feel bad. 
 
Donghae POV:
 
He better get his hands off of her soon. 
 
I'll be counting.
 
 
A/N- FINALLY I got a chance to upload a chapter!!! my parents are having our basement renovated and thats where all our computers are so i had a hard time trying to get on and stuff. But, I managed to find some spare time (lol when the person finally left.) btw our tiles right now r a peach color that have like leave so n them n there checkerboard style n i told my parents they should put a disco ball in it...they told me to shut it. :P but if not a disco ball i think if there mirrors around it it would also be pretty but NO MY MOMS IN CHARGE OF DECORATING NOT ME! lol sorry guys you had to hear my stupid rant.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEE TAEMIN!!!!! 
 
I LOVE ME SOME COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!
 
 
~xoWardaxo