My Everything!

Let's fall in love together!

 

Tiff POV:
 
"Extend the note!" Kyu instructed me demonstrating. He lengthened the high note for a longer period of time. I do as he says. "Good." He simply says. 
 
Yea, so I'm working on my vocals today. Kyu wants to start out with the basics scales. He said that 'Taeyeon Noona is a better coach' I think he said that because he wants a girl teacher for me too. but, who cares! I like Taeyeon! She's hilarious and she's also a wonderful singer. 
 
"Can you do the C scale one more time? We'll be done after this." He told me starting to play the piano. I nodded. Once his finger hit the key I opened my mouth and projected my voice.
 
My voice faltered a bit. I blushed in embarrassment. "that was...exceptional." He said as I sat down next to him. "This is hopeless." I sighed feeling him go stiff. 
 
"Aniyo. Noona, your voice will shine in no time!" He raised his thumb. I smiled. "what could I do without you?" I ruffled his hair a bit. 
 
"Well, I'm one of a kind...just like you!" He said his eyes meeting with mine. I sub-consciously looked down. The atmosphere here is...very um strange. 
 
"Time for dance practice!" He said getting up thankfully changing the subject. I nod glad for the topic change. 
 
We head to the dance studio together but I knew there was something wrong with him. Something was bothering him. But, I let it go. He's a guy. He won't say anything. 
 
I swung the door open and saw the whole gang hysterically laughing. I arched my eyebrows. "Having fun without us?" I put my hands on my hip sitting down next to the girls. 
 
Donghae looks up and meets eye contact with me. "We were just talking about you." He said smiling brightly at me. My heart skipped a beat at that smile. That smile that he gave only to me. 
 
"So, what brings you hear AMERICANO?" Taeyeon said. She began calling me that when she found out I was born in the U.S.
 
I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I finished singing." 
 
"Really?! SING FOR US!" She chanted! Even, thought she's oldest out of all of us, she acted the youngest. 
 
"uh...." 
 
"Yeah, let's hear it." Donghae said. 
 
"o.k." I instantly said. DANG IT! Why did I have to look at him?!  
 
I cleared my throat and racked my brain. Let's see...a song that I know by heart?
 
MY EVERTHING!!!
 
Yes, I'll sing that.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gUu1XYbw3Q (please listen to it! It's a really touching song!)
 
"The loneliness of nights alone, the search for strength to carry on

My every hope has seemed to die,

my eyes had no more tears to cry 

Then like the sun shining up above, you surrounded me with your endless love

Coz all the things I couldn't see are now so clear to me"

 

I looked up and saw Donghae staring at me, he was secretly singing along with me.

 

"You are my everything, nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone, the only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through when nothing else will do
Every night I pray on bended knee"

"That you will always be my everything"
 
After I had finished the chorus he began to sing out loud the next verse with me!
 
"Oh, your the breath of life in me
The only one that sets me free
and you have made my soul complete for all the time.
for all the time!"
 
 
"You are my everything, nothing your love won't bring
My life is yours alone, the only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through when nothing else will do
Every night I pray on bended knee
That you will always be my everything"
 
Oh, you are my everything ~
 
 
We sang the last line in harmony together. I gazed into his eyes in my own little world thinking it was just us two, but when I heard an applause I was brought back to reality. 
 
I blushed and hid behind him until he pulled me out. "Sorry for stealing your spotlight. I really liked that song." He whispered beside me. "Thank you." I whispered back to him.
 
Kyuhyun POV:
 
I left the room as soon as Tiffany finished her song WITH my hyung. 
 
I felt as if my heart was being ripped out of my body right in front of my eyes. Why does this have to happen now? Why can't I have her?! I don't want to lose my first love! Even if she is my hyung's girl!
 
I saw her first!
 
 
 
A/N- Ok. sp I guees I lied. JK I seriously did not know I would have the time to update today! but i did because my parents started putting the furniture back and finally the computer was plugged in! 
 
SO, did you like this chappie? My fave part is the song. DId you know Donghae dedicated it to his dad???? AWWW ISN'T THAT SWEET! I am in love with this song and I thought It would be perfect for these two. 
 
I'm going to give you guys teasers for the next chappie just in case i don't update in like what a week like last time :P SORRY ABOUT THAT. 
 
 
TEASER #1
 
I reached across the bench to place my hand on top of his. He lifted his head up. His eyes drifted from our hands to my eyes.
 
TEASER #2
 
He leaned closer until his lips were just an inch away. I could feel his cool breath on my lips. If I tilted my head forward our lips would meet. I closed my eyes inhaling the intoxication I was feeling. His cool breath was making me dizzy myself.
 
 
IF I ADD ANY MORE TEASERS YOU'LL FIGURE IT OUT....
 
 
UNTIL THEN....
 
 
I LOVE ME SOME COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!!
 
 
 
~xoWardao