"SURPRISE"

Let's fall in love together!

 

Tiffany had chose SM Entertainment.
 
Well... actually Sica chose for her. She got accepted as well so why not join her as well?
 
The next two months were literally packed. All Tiffany remembered doing was train, eat and sleep. That's it. 
 
And then finally after two months SNSD was formed. 
 
Taeyeon was the respectful leader since she was the oldest out of the bunch. 
 
Both cousins Sica and Tiffany were also part of the group. 
 
Not to mention Sunny, Hyoyeon and Yoona. And three new members that Tiffany had never met before. Sooyoung, Seohyun and Yuri. 
 
Their debut was next month and Tiffany was too excited to wait! 
 
She hadn't used her prize money yet. She had no clue what to do with it. But now that SNSD is born she knows exactly what to use it for. 
 
SHH! It's a surprise!
 
All of SNSD were in there big van going to the "surprise"
 
"I wonder what it is!! Do you know?" Jessia squealed to her. Tiffany shook her head. "Molla~" She said playfully. 
 
The girls got out of the car and gazed up at the "surprise"
 
IT WAS A HOUSE!!!
 
FOR THEM!!!!
 
"Oppa...is this for us?" Yuri asked her eyes wide with excitement. He nodded his head a smile stretching across his face. The rest stared at him dumbly. "a h-house? For us?" Taeyeon stuttered. 
 
Tiffany silently giggled. 'It's fun knowing things that other people don't'
 
"Well, go on! Go look at inside!" He pushed the girls into the house.
 
 
tiny-apartment-interior-01.jpg
 
 
Thoughtful-Apartment-Design-In-Tokyo-1-4
 
462341_1296267746310.jpg
 
 
(you get the idea)
 
"Manager Oppa!" All the girls ran to him for hugs. They obviously liked the house! They shouted out thank you's to him. 
 
"Don't thank me. Thank tiffany. This was her doing." He jerked his head towards her. 
 
She blushed shyly. "Unnie! You bought this for us?!" The maknae asked her. Tiffany nodded. 
 
All girls tackled Tiffany to the floor with big bear hugs. "Your the best!" Hyoyeon said still squeezing the life out of her. "Ha" Tiffany managed to say trying to get Hyoyeon off of her. 
 
"Did you use all your prize money?" Sica whispered pulling her aside. She nodded. "I had no clue what to use it on." She answered truthfully. She could've used it for herself but why should she be the only one happy? 
 
Sica rolled her eyes at her. "CAn't you be selfish just once?" She  said to her cosuin. Tiffany gaped at her. 
 
that was a weird request. 
 
 
A/N- hi everbody!! I'm guessing everyone started school rite? SO..how was everyone's first day lol? Mines was ok i guess. I'm a sophmore this yr :P although I feel like a freshy since alot of the kids are taller then me...
 
Anyway this chappie i guess was sorta a filler. I was gonna write about who T.O.P. was but thats next chappie. By the way you guys have got really close guess on to who he is. 
 
 
Erm...I feel like I'm too closed up. Like I gotta open up to all you guyz. so i guess I should answer your comments??
 
 
NeufNeuf- Of course siwon and yoona are the flawless people couple. LOL ITS A SUPERGENERATION FANFIC! :D
 
Monkeiibby- LOL if you haven't found out yet TIFFANY WON! :)
 
Pauley-...R U NOW PREDICTING MY FUTURE CHAPTERS LOL!! My friends say I predict future couples LOL 
 
NuramniS- Very close. But no T.o.p is not Tiffany's ex-boyfriend. She's never had one but your close!! And yes she does fear him. 
 
AND TO ALL THE SUBBIEZ TO ASKED ME TO UPDATE I DID!!! 
 
By the way where are you SuGenLover??? I miss reading all your comments!!! You were my fave!!! I loved reading them!!! 
 
~Love you guyz!!