2 day 1 Night Plan.

Let's fall in love together!

 

Third Person POV:
 
"Yunho Oppa!" Tiffany's voice was heard from the door. Jessica almost dropped the chocolate bar she was eating. Instantly she spit it out and washed it down with a glass of milk. Yunho's here? Her heart began to race dramatically when she heard his deep husky voice coming from the doorway. 
 
"Oppa, what are you doing here?" Tiffany asked practically jumping in excitement. "To see you of course!" He ruffled the top of her head playfully. Now, Sica and Tiffany were the same age but Yunho treated both of them very differently. He treated Tiffany, like she was his own little sister. While, Sica he treated like a girl. 
 
"Aish...Liar. You came for Sica." She muttered. Yunho pretended not to hear that, but it was so obvious he did hear that because his ears turned pink.
 
"Psst, she's in the kitchen..." Tiffany whispered to Yunho. She left him and proceeded towards the open living room where all the SNSD girls had paused what they doing to stare at the beautiful stranger that entered their house. 
 
"Unnie, who is that?" Yuri asked Tiffany. 
 
"Yeah, and why is he so handsome?" Yoona added. 
 
Tiffany gave them a lopsided-grin. "Oh? You should ask Sica..." 
 
Speaking of Jessica, she was quickly making tea for Yunho was seated in the kitchen even though he said she didn't have to make him any, she still did. The sight of Jessica hastily making tea brought butterflies to Yunho's stomach. She's making tea for me. Has she ever made tea for any other man? 
 
"Here you go." Jessica sweetly told him handing him his own cup of tea, while holding her cup of tea in her other hand. "Thank you." He mumbled to her, as she made herself comfortable in her seat. 
 
"Have you been well Yunho-sshi?" She formally asked him. Jessica really wanted to call him Oppa, but she wasn't like Tiffany who always called him Oppa. Tiffany called everyone Oppa. 
 
"Have you?" He asked her instead of answering. He leaned closer to her, to whisper in case the girls were listening in on their conversation-which they were by the way. "Has Tiffany, been well?" 
 
Jessica put her cup down and tried not to show a disappointed face. It was natural for him to worry about Tiffany since they treated each other like brother and sister but still, she felt jealous when he mentioned her name. She wanted Yunho to worry about her too. 
 
"She's fine of course. She has her Donghae Oppa." She smiled knowing that Tiffany would hear that. 
 
"Who's Donghae?" Yunho asked his eyes narrowing at Sica. 
 
"Her perfect boyfriend." She said throwing in the "perfect" part for Tiffany. Of course, she heard that, and smiled but Yunho scoffed about that. "Perfect?" 
 
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked her, his tone slightly accusing and Sica noticed that. "Wae? Jealous?" She playfully . Yunho turned red and pulled back from leaning towards her. "A-Aniyo." He stammered reaching for his cup and drinking quickly from it. Jessica giggled when she saw him turn pink. "Aniyo, I don't have one." She answered looking at him from beneath her bangs. 
 
"Do you have a girlfriend?" She fired at him, and unlike he answered her right away. "Nope." He shook his head. Sica couldn't help but feel relieved at that. So, was Tiffany. She was rooting for Yusica. All they needed now was some spice and then they'd become a couple but Tiffany wasn't going to meddle in their love life. She was going to let them solve their problem on their own. 
 
Just then her phone started to ring. She scrambled looking for it, and found it on the coffee table. 
 
(tiffany is pink. donghae is blue.)
 
"Yobseyo?" 
 
"Fany!"
 
"Oh, Oppa! How are you feeling? Are you doing well? Are you still sick? Am I allowed to visit you?" She bombarded him with questions remembering that he was sick with Mono.
 
"i'm fine, Tiffany. I'm cured!" 
 
"That's a relief"
 
"Yeah, I know. I can finally kiss you." Donghae said a little too smug. 
 
"Donghae..." Tiffany said shaking her head at him, but still happy at the fact that she too could also kiss him. 
 
"Anyway, I called because Super Junior is taking a 1 Night 2 day trip and Leetuk Hyung said it was okay if the girls went."
 
"Really? I'd love to! Oh, I'll tell the girls right now!" 
 
A FEW MINS AND A CANDY BAR LATER. 
 
"Count us in!" 
 
"Really! that's great!"
 
"Oh, Oppa is it okay if Sica brings her friend?" She suddenly thought of Yunho. It would be the perfect place for them to confess to each other. 
 
"Sure, I'm sure Leetuk Hyung won't mind an extra person." 
 
"Yea! Araso, I'll tell the girls now." 
 
"Okay, Bye!~" 
 
"Bye!<3" 
 
 
 
A/N- IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER YOU GUYS. I HAVE IT ALL PLANNED OUT. ITS GONNA BE SO UBER CUTE. LOL. but idk when ill write it because i have midterms next week :( and i need all the studying i need. WISH ME LUCK GUYS. IF I DONT PASS MY PARENTS WILL DISOWN JUST LIKE TYPICAL ASIAN/BROWN PARENTS. lol. jk no they wont. my parents wont do that. :P okay my hand is hurting now and i need to pick out my outfit for school tommorow now :P adios!!
 
 
 
~Comment and Subscribe Plz!<33