D-Day part 3

Let's fall in love together!

 

"TIFFANY HWANG!" 
 
At the sound of her name she dropped her microphone in shock. After a second she realized what had happened. She won! She had won! 
 
She bent down to pick up her microphone. She took shaky footsteps to the host as he congratulated her and put the flower stash around her. She was smiling so hard that it was hurting but she didn't care. She was too happy to care. SHE WON! She couldn't believe it! 
 
She turned her head and saw the whole crowd had stood up cheering for her, applauding for her. She waved at then and graciously bowed her head thanking them. 
 
She still couldn't get over the fact that she won. She was in a rush of emotion she didn't know how to act all she did was smile and wave. Even though inside she wanted to jump up and down and screaming that she did it! 
 
Donghae POV:
 
I saw her come out and then I knew. Because of the flower stash around her. I was so overcome with joy that I ran up to her and swooped her up in my arms without even caring that everyone was staring at us. I was just so happy. 
 
"I'm so proud of you." I whispered in her ear letting go. "congratulations." I said to her making her blush.
 
Third Person POV:
 
"TIFFANY!" Everyone called her name. Donghae moved away from her so everyone could get a chance to congratulate her.
 
One by one everyone hugged her. She couldn't tell who she hugged she probably hugged random people she didn't even know.
 
But there was only one hug that counted in her heart. Donghae's 
 
When they finally let her go Tiffany still couldn't stop smiling. She even tried but was stuck! 
 
"Noona!" Kyuhyun tapped her shoulder. She turned around and saw his arms filled with roses and balloons. There were so many that she could barely see his face. "These are for you." He said his voice muffled. 
 
"Kyu~" Tiffany said lovingly feeling so thankful. She took the flowers from his hands now finally able to his face. "You didn't have to." She said smelling the flowers. He shrugged his shoulders shyly. 
 
Tiffany went on her tippie toes. Yes, even in heels Kyuhyun was still taller than her. She pecked him on the cheek. "thank you so much. I don't think I could've done any of this with out you." She whispered to him before walking away.
 
Kyuhyun stood there like the love sick fool he was. He touched his cheek when Tiffany had kissed him. He imagined himself falling backwards in joy. 
 
'SHE KISSED ME!'
 
'SHE KISSED ME BEFORE DONGHAE'
 
Kyuhyun's cheeks turned bright red. 
 
Luckily Donghae didn't see that little kiss but he did see Tiffany's arms filled with flowers. He looked down at his arms that were empty. He didn't get her anything. No flowers, no balloons. He dropped his head and began to sulk. But he saw Tiffany and smiled. 
 
"Excuse me miss?" A tall strange man tapped her on her shoulder. She turned around and was face to face with T.O.P. She looked at him up and down not believing that it was him. She tried not to show the fact that she was scared. What was he doing here? Tiffany thought he was still the states. He was still the same. The same evil look in his eye that still scared her. 
 
He bent down to her ear and whispered: "Congratz babe. Oh and by the way. I'm back and I'm staying." 
 
 

 
 
 
A/N- I'm getting better at updating LOL. So yea tiffany won. HOW COULD SHE NOT?! teehee :) and I guess your wondering what the hell is t.o.p. doing here? Don't worry my children all will be revealed soon. Tiffany's hidden past is going to come out. But, here's a little hint. T.O.P is going to be the antagonist/bad boy in this story. I bet the english teach would be so happy i used that word. IN YOUR FACE. Anyway sorry. Next chapter will be pretty short bc its the formation of SNSD. and then the chapter after that i think you'll figure out who and why t.op is/here. LOL long author's note...sorry guys. 
 
~LOVE YOU GUYZ AS ALWAYS<3
 
 
Plz leave a comment and feedback.
 
 
Subscribers are always welcome :D