kill me.

Let's fall in love together!

 

Tiffany POV: 
 
I pushed myself as back as I could until my back hit the passenger door. I turned around and tried to open it but it was locked. I honestly didn't care if the car was driving or not i would jump out of the car and risk my death then to be here with him. 
 
"Aren't you getting tired of running away?" He heavily sighed turning on a small light so I could see him face more clearly. I grimaced. He was still the same. Dark, scary eyes, perfect cheek bone features, and amazingly smooth skin. But, his worst and best features were his eyes. The ones that I had grown to fear. 
 
For years I had to hide myself from him in fear wondering if he would find me. After my parents had disowned me because I had "seduced him into wrongdoing" I was left with my cousin Sica and her mom. When she told me she was going back to Korea what better chance to leave? I knew he was after me because just before I left I had seen him and he left me a message:
 
I'LL GET YOU.
 
And now I'm face to face with him stuck inside a car having no clue where I'm headed to. "I have to get home." I spoke up trying not to show that my voice was quivering with fear. I was deathly afraid that he would hurt me. I didn't want that to happen again. That memory was still fresh in my mind. 
 
"You will...." He said sliding down next to me to whisper in my ear. "After I'm done with you." I flinched back and hit my head against the window. He chuckled darkly at me. 
 
"but, first let's catch up." he said reaching towards me. He grabbed ahold of me and placed me on his lap. Like, I was sitting right on top of him. I kept my body rigid and stiff in the meantime. 
 
"Your getting famous these days Stephanie Hwang." He recited my real name. "You won your competiton, joined a band, what haven't you done?" He continued on with his own game. He wrapped his arms around my waist pressing my back to his chest. I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me. He was too strong. 
 
"You haven't had any fun in awhile now right?" He asked trailing kisses on my back. I arched my back in the uncomfortable sensation that was coming. "Let me show you~" He whispered seductively his hands trailing down to my thighs as he began to my leg.  
 
Out of all the days in the week today I had to wear shorts. Ugh.
 
I shook myself out my trance. If I stayed frozen who knew what he would do to me. I slapped his hand away from me and pushed myself off. 
 
He laughed at my 'little brave action' and moved closer to me. "I'm going to finish what I started 2 years ago." He said his face right above me. I sallowed what was it the last bit of courage I had? 
 
I covered my eyes because I the next thing I was going to do......would make him very mad.
 
 
I kicked him in the chest multiple times, as much as I could and it was working because he was grunting in pain. I had hurt him but...he was going to hurt me even more now. 
 
He gave me a glare with his teeth clenched and his eyes had an angry glint to it. It was pure venom inside of him. He ripped his shirt off and lowered himself on top of me. And I swear I stopped breathing then. His weight was so much on top of me. 
 
"You should'nt have done that." He growled in my ear. He pulled his face back up and then:
 
I hope God sends me to Hell. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
His lips crashed into mine. I was so frozen and in shock that I couldn't move. It was like my brain had stopped responding.
 
 
I was impure now. I was tainted. I WAS DIRTY. 
 
It was disgusting. It was horrible. I hated it. 
 
 
He gripped my shoulders roughly and trapped my legs from underneath. He forcefully kissed me. And it wasn't those sweet romantic type that I had always dreamed of. Oh, no it was a dirty harsh kiss. It was as if rocks were being pressed down onto my lips. Rocks that smelled like alcohol. 
He was biting my lower lip trying to forecefully enter. But, i wouldn't let him. No, I didn't want to be even more dirty! 
 
"Dammit." I heard his say against my lips. I tried pushing him off but it didn't work. He was getting angry with me because i wasn't responding and what he did next was disgusting. 
 
He reached down and d me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My lips opened in shock and thats when he slid his tongue into me. 
 
 
 
Tears splashed onto my face. I wanted to kill myself right then. All these nasty things he's doing to me...they're so painful. I thought love was suppose to be a good thing. Why does it hurt? 
 
"Pl...ease. Stop." I cried out starting to sob when he finally let go of me. My sobs were so loud that he had to cover my mouth with his hand. 
 
I cried and I cried and I cried until finally I felt the car stop. He rose off of me as I sat up still crying so hard. I was just forced into something I had dreamed would be the perfect first kiss into the worst most possible thing ever. Of course I will cry. 
 
He opened the car door and pushed me out. 
 
Yes, he pushed me out. He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me off on the side of a sidewalk. "This is your warning, Tiffany." He said to me smiling evily before shutting the door and driving off.
 
 
I curled up into a ball hugging my knees to my chest. I was so frightened. I didn't know where I was or how I would get back home. 
 
I began to shake. My whole body began to shake and uncontrollable tears took over. An ache builded in my chest, and I realized it was me. I was shouting at myself for being so stupid. For not being stronger. For letting him do all that stuff to me. I felt numb. I felt numb from the cold and from his ual abuse. How could I have let my self be so easy for him? 
 
 
"Tiffany?" 
 
 
I raised my head and froze when our eyes met.
 
 
 
 
 
A/N- hi guyz. this chapter took me forever to write bc i had no clue wht to write. this was my frist time writing a scene like that. so im sorry for the bad quality. N NO top didn't her. if your still confused oh and CAN U GUESS WHO THE GUY IS? 
 
I;ll give you a hint not donghae. 
 
 
 
Random Fact #3- I LOVE ME CHINESE FOOD. 
 
 
~love you guyz!