Kyuhyun-ah...

Let's fall in love together!

 

Donghae POV:
 
*Flashback time*
 
Tiffany was really quiet during our date and I didn't know why. I tried talking more than usual to fill in the empty awkwardness but i knew that there was something wrong. Something was bothering her and she wasn't telling me. 
 
"Tiffany-ah What's wrong?" I finally asked her. "Tell me why you've been so quiet today." Our hands stopped swinging as we reached her house. 
 
She tilted her head at me surprised. "Nothing's wrong." She said smiling. But, I knew that was a lie. She was forcefully smiling at me. 
 
"No, somethings definitely wrong. You've been so out of it today." I persisted to her not wanting to let this matter go. 
 
"Aniyo. I'm just really tired." She told me. I sighed getting tired of playing this game. I put my hands on her shoulders and said to her: "Tiffany-ah I'm your boyfriend. I know when somethings bothering you. You don't have to hide it from me. You can trust me." I whispered the last part. 
 
She inched closer and kissed me on the lips. "I do trust you Oppa." She whispered her face still near mine. "I just can't tell you." Her eyes not meeting mine. "i don't want him to get hurt." She said her voice was shaking. 
 
"Who?" I asked. Who was this him? I grew stiff. Did someone...hurt her? 
 
She raised her head and looked at me her lip quivering and her eyes wet. 
 
"Kyuhyun...he doesn't want to be my friend anymore." 
 
*End of Flashback*
 
I slammed the door open to find my members sitting on the dinner table eating except for one member who wasn't to be found. 
 
"Where. Is. That. Bastard?!" I growled searching for him. 
 
Sungmin thought I was talking about him because he suddenly stood up with his arms up. "I didn't know the last chocolate bar was yours!" He cried out trembling. 
 
I pushed past him and headed to Kyuhyun's room. He was on his stupid laptop playing StarCraft. 
 
"Hey, Hyung." He greeted me still playing his game not looking at me. I grinded my teeth together. I lifted him up by the collar and punched him square in the jaw. He fell to the ground. 
 
"If you ever hurt Tiffany again, I'll kill you." I sneered at him leaving the room before i could do anything else to him. I didn't realize I was shaking until Eunhyuk came running to my room and told me. "What the hell did you just do?" He asked trying to calm me down. 
 
"Get away from me Hyukkie." i told him pushing him aside. I was going to say something I was going to regret. 
 
Kyuhyun POV:
 
There was blood running down my mouth from the punch Donghae Hyung gave me. He must have really meant it since it hurts so much. Or maybe that's just my heart? 
 
Wookie Hyung came running into my room. His eyes got wide-eyed when he saw the blood. "What happened?" He asked frantically searching for the first-aid kit. 
 
I got up on my feet and answered him. "Hyung hit me...because I told Tiffany I wasn't going to be her friend anymore." 
 
He found the first-aid kit and started cleaning the blood. "Why would you tell Tiffany that? I thought you guys were best friends?" Wookie Hyung asked confused. 
 
"I told her...because I love her." I told him.
 
"I can't stand seeing her with Hyung. There so...happy together. I hate it. I liked her first. He would have never had met her if it weren't for me." I added bitterly. 
 
"Kyuhyun-ah if you really like Tiffany then you need to fight for her heart. Don't make her hate you." 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donghae POV:
 
In the end I called Tiffany to calm myself down. If I heard her voice...maybe I could stop shaking. 
 
(tiffany is red. Donghae blue. )
 
"Oppa, what's wrong? Are you okay?"
 
"I'm perfectly fine, Tiffany. I wanted to hear your voice." 
 
"Oh..." 
 
"Don't be sad anymore. I fixed everything." 
 
"Oppa! I told you not to do anything!" She exclaimed her voice upset. I winced.
 
"Mian...but I can't stand to see you upset." I told her. 
 
"Donghae, what did you do?" She asked worriedly. 
 
"I-Nothing." 
 
"Oppa! I told you not to hurt him and you did!" 
 
"He hurt you! What am I suppose to do? Let that go?"
 
"Guess what? You just hurt me too. You lied to me. You said you wouldn't hurt him and you did. Bye, Donghae." 
 
The phone conversation ended with Tiffany hanging up on me. I sighed throwing my phone aside. 
 
What did I do wrong???
 
 
 
 
 
A/N-HI GUYS! I feel like I havent updated in foreva!!! haha sorry been super busy with school work! i finally had time to write a chapter! not too sure what the next chapter will be...i just had to add the phone session because i felt that this chapter was going to be too short :( poor kyuhyun...haha i put a little Kyuwook in it! lol jk its not realy its brotherly love. Aigoo my shoulders are so tensed! i have to do my spanish hw and me bio hw and then i can go off and learn t-ara cry cry! so excited to learn it. i have the perfect outfit. :P i really like the song but i dont like how the really really short girl (i dont know her name) has no part at all. All she does is dance. thats like...not cool. oh and how come eunjung doesnt sing? she sang in dream high! idk t-ara's company is weird. :P anyway...i hope you enjoyed it!!! 
 
~Comment and Subscribe plz!
 
tumblr_lpzurtpbEg1qb1fj4o2_r1_500.gif