Yunho

Let's fall in love together!

 

Tiffany POV:
 
"Yunho Oppa?" I squinted my eyes because I couldn't believe my eyes. After four years he was still the same. He didn't change. He was still obnoxiusly taller then me, with his handsome good looks that stole Sica's heart, and that same worried look he got whenever he saw me. Me, Sica and Yunho grew up together in America as a pack.
when he was young boys didn't like him at first so he found us and hung out with us. But, as soon as middle school started Yunho, stopped hanging out with us and Sica got really upset about it. She didn't understand at that time why, and she'd always persist him in the halls. But, by then he made new friends that were boys. And, by high school Sica and Yunho stopped talking. Yunho got even handsomer and Sica got even prettier. She would come running to me telling me every little detail about him. 
 
And I knew just like everyone else that Yunho liked Sica just as much. At parties they would both be awkward with each other, exchanging glances, both of them blushing at each other. 
 
But, after me and Sica moved to Korea we didn't hear of Yunho again.
 
Until today.
 
"Tiffany what are you doing in Daegu?" He kneeled down and helped me up. I looked up at him. "I'm in Daegu?" I sniffled confused. Oh, wait. He brought me here. 
 
"Tiffany, what wrong? I haven't seen you in forever, and...what happened to you?" He stepped back to get a closer look at me. I sallowed a lump and looked down at myself self-consciously. The memory was coming back to me. I shook my head rapidly feeling dizzy. I didn't want to remember it. 
 
"Oppa..." I whimpered. 
 
My mouth opened and I couldn't stop. I told him what happened. I didn't leave anything out. I couldn't keep this to myself. I had to tell someone. 
 
After I finished, I expected he would stare at me with the worse expression in the world, I thought he would look at me disgustedly and run away but he didn't. He opened his arms  and hugged me. 
 
"Oh, Oppa what am I going to do?" I cried covering my face ashamed to even look at him. "Shh, stop crying. None of this is your fault." He murmured  my hair. 
 
"But it is..." i protested lifting my head. "No, don't blame yourself. Come on, Tiffany. Your stronger then this. Don't cry over something like this. You need to stay strong." He said patting my back.
 
I sniffled and wiped the last of my tears. "Your right." I said. "I need to stay positive." I told him standing up straight. He smiled at me. "I promise tiffany, he's going to regret even touching you." Yunho said with a gleam in his eye. 
 
I grimaced. I didn't want Yunho getting hurt now! 
 
"Come on, I'll take you home." He said putting an arm around me leading me to his car. 
 
Oh, thank goodness. I was so exhausted. I just wanted to sleep. Not to mention that I have a performance tommorow! I gave him my address and he drove. 
 
"So, tell me what have you been here? Are you with...." He trailed off a tint of pink reaching his cheeks. 
 
"Yes, I'm with Sica." I smiled. I told him about SNSD, and I told him about the competiton and I told him about Donghae. 
 
But, I guess a certain someone was on his mind....
 
"So, how is she now? what does she look like?" He asked me curiously. I sighed. 
 
 
I'm going to take a nap. 
 
- - - - - - - - NAP TIME. - - - - - - - - - - 
 
 
Third Person POV:
 
Tiffany had fallen asleep during the car ride and thank god for it, because she was exhausted. Yunho reached her house and straightened his outfit. He checked himself in the mirror, not that he needed to but still he was going to see Sica after four years....
 
He went to the other side of the door to get Tiffany out. 
 
He carried her bridal style and thats when he first noticed the marks on her neck. He clamped his jaw hard. 'That man is going to die.'
 
How could he even think about hurting her? If he was once engaged to her....this just doesn't make any sense to me.
 
He shook his head still deep in thought until he reached the door and rang the doorbell. He observed the girl's house. It was a nice house. He thought. well for girls. 
 
"DING DONG"
 
 
The door flew open.
 
Sica POV:
 
Complete and Utter shock. 
 
Yeah, thats what my face was like when I saw the love of my life (shh! he doesn't know yet!) holding my cousin in his arms. 
 
"Y-Yunho?" I stammered. Why was I so nervous? Dammit, why am I in my pajamas? I could've....dressed pretty. I'm seeing him after what four years and this is what I look like? UGH. 
 
"Hi,Jessica." He flashed her a smile. "can I..." He trailed off. "Oh! Yeah, sorry." I said sheepishly moving out of the way so he could step in. 
 
Gawsh, he's so handsome. Did he get taller or am I just getting shorter? 
 
"Where should I put her?" He turned around and asked me. "hm, oh her room, I'll show you." I said going up the stairs. 
 
I wonder if Tiffany is heavy for him....
 
Oh, god. Half a minute ago I was thinking about killing Tiffany because she wasn't home yet, and now I want to know why she's in Yunho's arms.
 
He gently laid her down on her bed and turned to look at me. I crossed my arms and got serious. Enough gaga, Sica. 
 
"So, what happened?" 
 
He looked down at his feet, as if he didn't want to tell me. "She's going to have to tell you. Sorry. But, I can tell you this. I found her in Daegu and I brought her home." 
 
Ugh, I hate that. When I want to know something people have to keep a secret from me. "Alright, I'll ask her tomorrow." I told him. He nodded. "Don't be too hard on her...she's been thru alot." He said. 
 
I uncrossed my arms. Now, I really wanted to know what happened! 
 
"Well...I guess I'll be going." He said scratching his head. 
 
My expression turned sad. "When will I see you again?" :O That was suppose to stay in my head. 
 
He looked up at with me with a smile. "I'll stop by." He said winking. Doong Doong. I'm on cloud 9 people. 
 
We walked downstairs to the door and I said goodbye to him. 
 
"It was really nice seeing you again, Jessica." He told him patting my shoulder. I smiled. "You too." 
 
I closed the door so he wouldn't see me flip out.
 
WHY THE HELL AM I SUCH A SPAZ IN FRONT OF HIM?! 
 
 
 
 
A/N- so sorry for not updating. ive been drowning in my hw. thank god its a four day weekened bc i need to update fast!! um im pretty sure u guys r confused. What are you confused abt? Oh, and alot of you guys guessed kyuhyun. NO. It's yunho teehee. oh and im sorry again for the crappy chapter. it seemed rushed bc it bc i had no clue what to write. next one shld be better hopefully. 
 
Lipstick chicken butter roll. 
 
 
 
Anyone know what im singing? 
 
That song is stuck in ma head.
 
RANDOM FACT #4- I used to have braces but now i dont!  I got them off last october! LOL. OMG NOW IK WHY OCTOBER 5TH WAS SO IMPORTANT. IT WAS THE DAY I GOT MY BRACES OFF!
 
 
LOVE YOU GUYZ!!!