We're all wimps.

Let's fall in love together!

 

Tiffany sighed very loudly and tried to concentrate on her dancing but she couldn't. Her mind was somewhere else. Sica's audition was the same day as her competition. Both girls won't see each other on the biggest day of their lives. and Tiffany was stressing over not only that but Donghae. She had been avoiding him after their almost kiss. She was too afraid and embarrassed to face him. She just couldn't. 
 
So, she was back to watching him from afar. 
 
On the other hand Donghae was stuck in the same situation. Every time he saw her he felt his heart squeeze with ache. Donghae longed for Tiffany. He was love struck. He was too chicken to face her. 
 
"What kind of man am I?" He questioned himself feeling ashamed that he couldn't even face her. 
 
THE NEXT DAY. 
 
Tiffany was super excited. Her competition was a few days away. It was close enough to make her chatter with nervousness. She had everything picked out. The song she was singing to was Umbrella-Rihanna. The dance she was doing was If you Seek Amy-Brittany Spears. 
 
She was inside Hyoyeon's private dance room that luckly had a sofa that she could rest on. She was so tired. Her head hurt from thinking so much. 
 
Maybe, if I rest for a while...yeah that seems like a good idea. Just a short 10 minute nap!
 
As soon as she made herself comfortable on the sofa she was asleep dreaming about umbrella.
 
 

Donghae on the other hand was still secretly doing tiffany's work without her knowing. You guys didn't forget right??
 
He carried the cleaning supplies to Hyoyeon's room. Yes, he had to clean his best friend's girlfriends room. Well...tiffany had to but she didn't know that. 
 
He opened the door and almost dropped everything when he saw his sleeping beauty. 
 
Tiffany was sound asleep on the couch not knowing that Donghae was right there watching her. Instead of cleaning the room, Donghae quietly set the cleaning supplies down and walked towards the sleeping Tiffany. He kneeled down beside her watching her sleep.
 
She's like an angel~ 
 
Donghae gazed at her admiring her beauty. This was the first time in awhile he had seen her face upclose ever since their kiss. KISS.
 
He could kiss her right now. It would just be one kiss. He could just steal one kiss and she wouldn't know! ...But he can't. He wanted her to be awake when he kissed her. 
 
Instead he leaned down and kissed her forehead lightly. Sleep well
 
Donghae left the room quietly shutting the door. And 10 minutes later she was awake.
 
She instantly sat up and check the time. 6:30! I'm so late!! Kyuhyun's gonna kill me!!!
 
She jumped off the sofa literally and quickly ran out the room to go to the singing booth where she was suppose to meet Kyuhyun half and hour ago. 
 
She prayed he wasn't there, she didn't want to face his wrath but god wasn't answering prayers at this time, because Kyuhyun was there in the singing booth pacing back and forth with a worried expression on his face.
 
"H-Hi." She stammered slowly walking to him. He stopped pacing and looked up to see her. "Where've you been?" He asked raising his voice at her actually relieved that she wasn't kidnapped or anything. 
 
"S-Sorry. I fell asleep." She said wincing a bit at Kyuhyun's anger. She hung her head down knowing she was at fault. 
 
Kyuhyun immeditaly felt guilty for showing his anger out on her. "It's o.k. Just don't do it again." He said softening his voice a bit. 
 
Of course he could never get upset or mad at Tiffany. Kyuhyun just like Donghae was helplessly in love with Tiffany. 
 
 
A/N- sorry for all the mistakes guys!! i was rushing!! i really wanted to post! i was actually gonna make this chappie longer and add this little part with Kyu and Donghae but iim like...ehh you guys all know they both love tiffany. 
 
NEXT CHAPPIE IS A SLUMBER PARTY!!!!
 
 

~LOVE YOU GUYZ!!!