Discovered.

Let's fall in love together!

Tiffany stepped out of the SM building and happily walked to the nearest bus stop. It was a beautiful day in Seoul. the sun was shining, the birds were chirping. It was like a cliche scene from a movie. Except for the fact that Tiffany was being followed by a black car. A black car that was casually parked 40 meters away from her in broad daylight. 

Although Tiffany didn't find t suspicious because she didn't even notice the car. She was seated on the bench waiting for Donghae to arrive. He planned to take her out for a movie but he was running late. 

The man inside the car lowered windshield until he could see Tiffany's face. 'Perfect.'

Tiffany checked the watch on her hand and saw the big hand and little hand on the 12. the movie starts 12:30. Donghae oppa hurry! 

Buses stopped for Tiffany but she didn't get on. She and Donghae had to get on together. 

While she waited, he watched. His dark black eyes bore holes into Tiffany's pure heart. He wanted to pick her up from that spot and run away. It was his mad obsession now. Everywhere he went he saw her he was close to capturing her. Someone always came in the way. Who is it going to be this time? 

"TIFFANY!" a panting Donghae came running towards her. "I'm sorry I'm late." He stopped to catch his breath. She stood up and grinned. "It's okay, your here now." Donghae smiled and pecked her on the cheek. Tiffany looked around nervously if anyone had seen. "Oppa, we're in public..." She reminded him. 

"So~" He said pulling her into his arms. "D-Donghae!" She stuttered turning pink. "Everyone knows we're a couple." He said swinging his arms with hers. 

"Oppa the movie..." She reminded him. "Ah!" He let go of her except for her hand. "Come on, let's go." He cheerfully said swinging her hand with his.

The man's eyes narrowed at the couple as they hopped onto the bus. He rolled up the window, to be concealed in the darkness. "Where to Young Master  Choi?" The driver asked looking at him from the mirror.

"Home." He answered.

He put his phone to his ear as the driver started the car.

"Seungri-ah." He spoke.

"Yes, Hyung?" He answered.

"Find out who Donghae is."

"Y-Yes?" He stammered.

"He's somehow related to Stefanie. Find out how." The man ended the phone call and stuffed his phone back into his pocket angrily. He rubbed his temples frustrated that yet again he couldn't grasp her again.

T.O.P does not give up.

When he wants something, he gets it.

Inside his office he sat behind his desk that seperated him from Seungri who had pulled out a folder from behind his back and placed it neatly on T.o.p's desk. It read Lee Donghae. 

As he flipped through the pages he go to know who this'Donghae' was. Current boyfriend of Tiffany. His hand stilled reading that. Just how great is he that Tiffany chose him and not me?! He thought angrily flipping to the next page. 

He found a picture of Donghae slipped into one of the pockets. He yanked it out studying the picture. "No as good-looking as me...Tch. Cheap." He commented throwing the picture aside and then resuming to reading the rest of his profile. The more he read into it the more his frown deepened. 

He shut the folder when he couldn't take it anymore. He threw the folder back at Seungri who easily caught it in his hands. T.o.p. shut his eyes rubbing his temples. 

Tiffany why are you causing me so much trouble just to get you? 

Don't you know how much effort it will take to get rid of him? 

"Seungri-ah." T.o.p raised his head opening his eyes. 

"Yes, T.o.p." He answered.

"You recorded that night didn't you?" 

"Yes, Do you need it?" Seungri asked unfolding his arms.

"Yes, send it to me." A smirk forming on his lips.

 

 

A/N- Hi everyone! This chapter is fairly short. :P I was going to have some YunSica in here but I figured I should leave it off here. How do you like it? I tried to put as much detail as possible. I was listening to Shinhwa's album while typing this. Which by the way I reccomend for everyone to read. It's amazing! I love all their songs especially Red Carpet, Breathin, Let it Go, and Move with Me....lol basically I love the whole album. I'm Andy Biased :P Ever since WGM haha. Who is your bias? WHAT VIDEO IS T.O.P TALKING ABT?? WINK WINK FLASHBACK GUYS CHECK THE OTHER CHAPTERS MAYBE YOULL FIND IT. 

 

Comment and Subscribe Plz! <3