Persuasion always works under presure

Let's fall in love together!

 

Donghae POV:
 
"Well, we tried." Kyu said giving up when we just started. I looked at him. "Oh, come on. There has to be a way to convince her." I folded my arms. 
 
"Why do you care so much?" He asked giving me his creepy maknae look. I backed way. "What do you mean?" I said defensively. Kyu raised an eybrow. "Do you like Fany Noona?" He quirked. I scoffed. "No way. I just want to help her." I said a little too quickly. 
 
But, was he right? Maybe I do like Fany....but not love. 
 
The next day I was on my way home after practice when a flyer flew into my face. "Bwoh?" I took the flyer and started reading it. 
 
It was a Music Contest! I skimmed through the flyer quickly only looking at the important facts. 
 
"$10,000 prize money."
 
"An entrance to any entertainment of your own choice." 
 
The two main details that caught me. My eyes widened. The heavens were giving me a message. TELL TIFFANY THIS!!!! 
 
I called Kyu and got her address.
 
OFF TO TIFFANY'S HOUSE!!!!
 
Tiffany POV:
 
I  was up in my room totally absorbed in a book when Sica came in running out of breath.  
 
"There's a cute boy asking for you at the door Tiff!" She exclaimed clutching her chest. I set my book down. "What boy?" She didn't answer. She just left the room. 
 
I unwillingly got off my bed and went downstairs to see what "cute boy" it was. 
 
Aw man. 
 
That cute boy is Donghae. 
 
I looked down and instantly cursed myself. I had to choose today to wear my dorkiest pajamas in the world. 
 
I smiled goofily at him. "Hi, Oppa." I said shyly. 
 
Donghae kept looking at me up and down. "er...I wanted to show you this." He said flabbergasted. (COOL WORD!) 
He handed me a flyer. 
 
I groaned as soon as I saw the title. He's still at it? I thought he had given up.
 
"Donghae-" I said already frowning. But before I could say anymore he was on his knees begging. 
 
"Please Fany!" He cried using his sparkle sparkle eyes to get to me. 
 
Aw please don't!
 
"Tiffany!" My cousin cried coming over to me. "Why is he on his knees?" She smacked me in the arm. 
 
I handed her the flyer. "He won't stop until I accept the offer." I told her. Sica understands my situation right? That's why we live together.
 
She looked at me carefully and then she squinted at me and whacked me on the hit. I'm sure she left a bruise.
 
"You are going to enter into this contest!" She exclaimed. Donghae stood up. "She will?!" He asked his voice filled with hope. 
 
"Yes, she will." She told him. Sica turned to me and held my shoulders. 
 
"Tiff, we made a promise to ourselves that we'd be the best we'd ever be. Look, you've finally got a chance and now your letting it down? Don't make the same mistake your mom did." I winced. She compared me to my workaholic mom. 
 
"What about you?" I asked my mouth pouting a bit. She looked at me dumbfounded. "What do you  mean about me? I already have my audition date. I'm trying out for SM." She said. 
 
I stared at her with my mouth hung open. How come I didn't know this? "Fany, your cousin is right." Donghae butted in. I almost forgot he was here! "Don't lose an opportunity like this. What do you say?" He asked stepping closer now in my face just like Sica. 
 
I looked from Sica to Donghae with unease
 
"well, if you say so..." Before I could even finish the two started jumping up and down like crazy little kids.
 
I covered my ears laughing at the two of them but eventually joined them. "Donghae, why don't you stay for dinner?" My cousin suggested. My mood lifted up even more. I looked at him brightly. "Oh, I don't know. I don't wanna bother you-" 
 
"I'll cook." I cut in. "O.k. I'll stay." He answered. I smiled and he smiled. We both smiled like two goofy kids. "Thank you." I mouthed at him. He simply winked at me.
 
"Uh, I'll go heat up the oven." Sica said ruining the moment. 
 
I should change into something more er age-wise. :D
 
Donghae POV:
 
Her cousin- who's name I still did not know started on the kitchen while I looked around her kitchen. There was a photo frame of Tiffany and what seemed to be her and her parents. I lifted it up to get a better look at it. 
 
"Wow~ Even then she was so gorgeous." I mumbled to myself amazed at her beauty.
 
"Tell her that." Her cousin scoffed. I blushed. Did I say that out loud?! ha ha....whoops. 
 
I turned around and saw a mini photo album and I saw two chubby little kids. Must be them. I smiled to myself as I flipped through the photos. 
 
"You know, she's never had a boyfriend before." Her cousin's voice crept up behind me scaring me. I jumped a little. "So, she's new to this." She added and the narrowed her eyes at me. "If you hurt her, you'll have to deal with me." and she instantly smiled sweetly at me. I gulped a little. 
 
She's more like a mother in-law.
 
 
"Are you scaring him Jessie?" Fany came down out of her pajamas and into comfortable clothes. 
 
I liked her pajamas. 
 
"No! I'm welcoming him!" She stammered. Tiffany smiled. "Come on, Oppa." She lifted a hand and beckoned for me to come back to the kitchen. 
 
I sat down on the stools listening to Jessica which FYI is the cousin talk while Tiffany made dinner. I smelled Rice with Kimchi Stew. Yum~ I looked over at her dilegently dicing vegtables.
 
Just looking at her back while she worked made me smile. 
 
Tiffany POV:
 
I felt as if I was being watched which was no surprise because I have the hot super junior memeber DONGHAE in my kitchen! 
 
I heard Sica start talking about my high school days. Oh, no. If she takes out the pictures I'll kill her! But I was too busy to check! Wah~ 
 
"Dinners ready!" I called out shutting off the stove. 
 
Donghae helped me set the table and put portions of food on all our plates. I cautiously watched him take bites while Sica just dug in not caring about being polite. Well, that Jessie for ya!
 
"How is it?" I asked more nervous than I'd ever been. I mean come on who wouldn't be? The famous and very handsome super junior member DONGHAE is trying MY homemade cooking in MY kitchen. WHO WOULDN'T BE NERVOUS. 
 
"I'm gonna have to take Fany to my dorm and cook for the rest of the members." He finally said with his mouth full. "This is better than Ryewook's food!" He exclaimed eating more. I was instantly relived. thank god he liked it. I would've had a heart attack if he didn't.
 
After dinner, Sica had graciously left to go upstairs and left me to bid farewell to Donghae. We walked towards the door in silence neither of us talking. 
 
Donghae turned around to face me. "Oppa." I raised my head a bit. "Thank you." I said feeling a tightness in my throat. Please, do not cry now! Not in front of him! 
 
"I gave up but you didn't. That means a lot to me." I said. god, why do I stink at talking about the heart?! What I really wanted to say was how thankful i was towards him. But, my mouth wouldn't budge. 
"Hey, what are friends for?" He said jokingly lifting his shoulders. 
 
I smiled a bit. If I can't express how thankful I am in words than I can do in actions. "Oppa."  I said again stepping closer into his arms. "Chincha Goma." I said my h head fitting perfectly against his chest. Man, I was really short if my head only reaches his shoulders. 
 
He slowly wrapped his arms around me in response. "I'll always be there for you." He whispered my hair.
 
Unfortunately this little moment couldn't last because he had to go. He let go of me but I saw him pouting. Did he also enjoy hugging me like i did? My heart sped up a little faster.
 
"Training starts tommorow!"
 
A/N-YAY! I finally put up a long chappie!!! hehe im sorry if this chapter is bleh...i wrote this like a long time ago...like during school lol....oh n comment below if you like the donghae pic! FISHY WEARING CONTACTS!!!
 
 
BTW U SUBSCRIBERS I WANT TO ASK FOR A FAVOR SO PLZ READ THIS!!!
 
 
My friend wrote this and she deservesway more subbies than me with her awesome writing style!!! so plz subscribe to it if you love me!!!
 
I LOVE ME SOME COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS
 
LOVE xowardaxo!!