Meeting a new Face.

Let's fall in love together!

 

My week had passed fairly quick for me. This is how I spent my day: I'd work throughout the day and than train with Donghae at night. We'd end up working as late as 3 a.m. in the morning which meant he would drop me home. I guess you could say we got closer? But not in the way that I wanted it to be. But, still I was happy with it. I got to spend a whole lot time with him than I had ever expected. 
 
It was eight o'clock now. My shift ended and now it was time for me to train. I went to the dance studio but instead of seeing Donghae, i saw a really pretty girl in the middle of dancing. 
 
I silently watched her dance amazed that this was a girl dancing and not a boy. She had so much energy and power in her body that she moved like a piece of art. Her DANCING was a piece of art.
 
"I wish, I could dance like that~" I accidently said my thought outloud. The girl heard me. She turned around and shut the music off. 
 
"I'm sorry, if i disturbed you!" i bowed my head down. "Please continue." I told her wanting to see more of her dancing. 
 
The door swung open revealing Donghae. "Oh, good you two have met." He said cheerfully. "Tiffany, this is Hyoyeon, she's a dancer." He introduced me to her. I nodded. "your an amazing dancer." I complimented her. She smiled. "Kamsahamnida." 
 
"Tiff, Hyoyeon's going to help you with your dancing." He told me. "Why aren't you helping her?" She put her hands on her hips. 
 
"Because, she needs a girl dancer." He blurted. I could tell she was offended by that, but she shook it off.
 
"Ok, show me what you got first." She told me. "I can't dance." i admitted shyly. 
 
"It doesn't matter. Dancing is about expressing yourself. Express yourself Tiffany." She told me. I nodded but still felt unsure about this. 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwqhJD3bQXE <- That's what she dances to. 
 
While I was dancing I realized that Donghae was in the room. I instantly stopped embarassed that he was watching me. 
 
"Who said you can't dance?" He asked looking at me amazed. I laughed. "Well, it's nothing compared to Hyoyeon's dancing." I said. 
 
"Yah, Oppa! It's your turn now!" She told him. He gave her a look saying he wouldn't give in so easily. She sighed. "Please!" She added. "That's better." He said.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSFrT5T1l6s&feature=fvwrel
 
:O <-- Exactly my face when I saw his dancing.
 
First of all how come I have never seen his dancing?! He's.....A TOTAL BEAST! Why hadn't I seen it sooner? 
 
Donghae's dancing made me feel even more lured to him. He gave off a romantic feel that I felt attracted to. This boy, is really good at making my heart stop.
 
"Wow." was the only thing that could come out of my mouth. "I know right?" She said back. "but, he's not as good as my Eunhyuk." She said proudly. 
 
"Eunhyuk?" I said his name. She nodded. "Donghae's friend and the love of my life." She said dreamily. I heard the music stop. "What was the point of me dancing if you weren't looking?" He crossed his arms. 
 
"We were. We just got bored." Hyoyeon answered back teasing him. I giggled. These kids act like brother and sister. 
 
Enough play time now. We were back to practicing. We first selected a song for me to dance to and Hyoyeon and Donghae began to think up a choreo for it. 
 
"Same time tommorow?" Hyoyeon said to us while we were leaving. I nodded. "See you then!" I waved to her keeping a bright smile even if it was this late at night. 
 
"Araso, time to take you home." He said to me leading me to his car. 
 
I nodded and tiredly got into his car. 
 
Donghae POV:
 
20 minutes later I pulled up near her house but she was fast asleep. I killed the engine and quietly watched her. 
 
You know, for a girl who didn't wear makeup that often she was still so beautiful. And her killer eye smile makes my legs feel weak. 
 
I suddenly had an urge to kiss her. She was right there. All i had to do was lean closer. I her cheek and moved closer, but my plan backfired. Her eyes fluttered open.
 
"U-Uh, we're here." I stammered moving away embarrassed. Luckily she didn't know what I was up to. "I fell asleep?" She said groggily rubbing her eyes. I nodded. "Time for bed." I ruffled her head. She nodded and said something incoherently. She probably is still in dreamland. 
 
"night." I tell her as she clumsily got out of the car and made her wait home. I waited until she was safely inside her house, and then I drove away seeing Tiffany's face on every green light I crossed.
 
 
A/N-...I'm not too fond with this chapter...it seems rushed to me...i wrote it like...while i was in history class during school...bleh....anyway thanks for reading it!!! 
 
I LOVE ME SOME COMMENTERS&SUBSCRIBERS!!!!
 
~xoWardaxo