Savior

Let's fall in love together!

 

Kyuhyun POV:
 
"Ya! Kyuhyun go walk her out!" Leetuk Hyung told me taking the plates that I just got from the cabinet. 
 
"She can take care of herself..." I mumbled to him. Leetuk Hyung wouldn't take it though. He gave me a glare and motioned for me to go out and walk Tiffany out. I groaned at him knowing that I can't win. It being the maknae. "Fine." I took my shoes off the rack, slipped them on, and stalked out of our dorm and outside. 
 
But, I couldn't see Tiffany anywhere. Maybe she already left...
 
I turned back and started to go back towards the way our dorm was when I heard a scream. It wasn't just any scream, it was a girl's and it wasn't just any girl's it was Tiffany's voice.
 
I took off running towards the sound of her voice. It was coming from the staircase. Maybe she was hiding behind it, but why?
 
I jogged behind the staircase and sure enough i found her crouched on the floor shaking with fear like a little child who lost their mom. I kneeled down hesitantly next to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Tiffany-ah..." I softly said her name. At the sound of my voice she stopped shaking and she instantly relaxed. She looked left and right and then finally at me. 
 
"K-Kyuhyun?" She stammered at me. She brought her hand up and softly placed it on my cheek. I stiffened at her touch. I saw her eyes roll back in relief. "It is you..." She whispered. She dropped her hand to her side, as I helped her stand up. What had made her so scared that she would...allow such contact with me? 
 
"Tiffany what happened?" I asked her peering at her face trying to find an answer from her. I want to know what made you scream like that.
 
Her lower lip quivered as she shook her head refusing to tell me. She looked close to tears. "Nothing happened...I got scared." She lied. 
 
I nodded letting it drop. She wasn't going to tell me. At least not now. 
 
"Come on, I'll walk you to your manager's car." I told her and she nodded. I walked first and she walked very close to me. Her hand kept bumping into mine that I just wanted to grasp it and hold it. 
 
This was the first conversation I had with her in such a long time. Why does it feel so good to talk to her? How long can I keep this act of ignoring her? Not long...
 
We reached in front of her manager's car, where he was patiently waiting in the front seat. I decided that it was time for me to leave so, I turned around and started to head back inside the building when I heard her call my voice. "Kyuhyun!" I turned my head sideways to look at her. 
 
She quickened her pace towards me and back-hugged me from behind. My eyes widened at her action. She's not suppose to be doing this and I'm not suppose to enjoy this. 
 
"Kyuhyun...Thank you." She said her voice partially muffled into my shirt. She let go of me, and walked back to her car. 
 
I sighed before stepping back into the building and on my way to my dorm. 
 
I can't hate that girl. 
She's just so cute and lovable. I just can't!
Donghae, on the other hand I can.
He stole my girl. 
 
Tiffany POV:
 
I was safely in my car thanks to Kyuhyun. If it wasn't for him I would've been in T.O.P clutches and I don't know what he would do next. 
 
My hands went to my chest to were my heart was. I remember touching his cheek and feeling my heart race. 
 
Why? Why did my heart race when I looked into his eyes? 
 
 
 
 
A/N- WOOT WOOT ANOTHER UPDATE IN THE NEXT DAY. alot of ppl have been asking KYUFANY. :P here ya go. hope you like it! the next chappie will be awesome. TIME FOR SOME YUSICA TIME. lol thats there new couple name~ this chapter is short but bear with me. Next chapter and after that will be good. TEEHEE. doesn't kyuhyun look smexy in that pic? LMAO <3 K, I'm off to go learn...STEP IT UP STEP IT UP YEAH! XD ANNYEONG!! <3
 
 
 
~I LOVE ME SOME COMMENTS AND SUBBZ<3