D-Day Part 1.

Let's fall in love together!

 

"Mianhye, I can't be with you." Tiffany told her cousin Sica as they both walked to the car that SM had sent for Sica to get in. It was D-Day for both of them. Sica's auditon, Fany's Competition. 
 
"Aniyo, If you came I'd be even more nervous!" She responded back still in a happy cheerful tone even though inside Sica was just as nervous as Tiffany.
 
"Anyway, go kick some asian !" Sica said giving her a good luck hug. "You too!" Fany told her hugging her back.
"Good Luck." Tiffany told her as her cousin got into the car. She waved until there was no more sight of the car. 
 
Tiffany went back inside the building to go to hair and makeup. While she was getting ready she met the famous Yoona and Siwon who were the hot topic of last nights slumber party.
 
Once she was finished she went to the waiting room to watch the other performers in the TV screen. She was sitting tensely because watching the performers was nerve-wracking for her.
 
 'There so much better than me' 
 
Hyoyeon saw Tiffany staring at the screen with nervous eyes. She quickly shut the screen off so she didn't see any more. "Calm down, you'll do fine." She assured her sitting down next to her. "Thanks." Fany said to her trying to smile. 
 
"Oh, there still not here?" Eunhyuk came into the room looking around. "Who?" Hyoyeon asked him standing up. "Donghae and Kyuhyun who else?" He said pulling his phone. Tiffany looked up at him. He was right. Neither of them were here. Her eyes widened. She needed both of them to be here. The reason she was here was all because of them! She began to panic. 
 
"How am I going to perform?" She frantically said to Hyoyeon. She ran to comfort Tiff. "They'll be here, don't worry." She squeezed her shoulder. And just as she said that, both boys came running into the room. 
 
"Finally! Fany, almost had a heart attack waiting for you guys." Hyoyeon scolded them. "Miss me, Noona?" Kyuhyun diminishing the anxious atmosphere. She laughed a bit happy for Kyuhyun lightening it up for her. She felt a little better. 
 
Her eyes went to Donghae as he shyly smiled at her before looking down. Donghae couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She was just so gorgeous today. That silver dress hugged her body perfectly in every corner and accented her beautiful legs. He blushed deeply from staring at her. He lowered his head so she wouldn't see his pink cheeks. 
 
Even Kyuhyun had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her. He always knew Tiffany was gorgeous because she rarely ever wore makeup or dressed up. But, today everything about her was shining. His eyes trailed down to her legs as he felt his cheeks heat up. He loosened his shirt feeling extremely hot all of a sudden.
 
"Tiffany Hwang!" The announcer called her name. She stood up and took a slow breath. "Well, looks like I'm up." She said shakily grabbing the silver sparkly microphone. 
 
Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Taeyeon even Yoona tackled Tiffany into a big bear hug. "Good luck!" They cried into her ears. They released her and let Tiffany hug Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. "Gwenchanna, you learned from the best." Kyuhyun whispered to her as he patted her back. She rolled her eyes at Arrogant Kyu.
 
Now, it was time to hug Donghae. She was still really awkward with him and hasn't had a real conversation with him since the 'incident'
 
"Do I get a hug?" She asked unintentionally acting cute. The corner of his mouth lifted to a wide smile. He took two quick strides and hugged her. Her arms went around his back as he hugged her waist tightly. "I know you'll do fine." He whispered in her ear. She smiled brightly. "Thank you." She said against his shoulder.
 
She reluctantly left the room and went towards the stage.
 
The lights and the music began to play. 
 
'Show them what you got~'
 
Backstage everyone was restless. Donghae especially. He was on the edge of his seat watching Tiffany's performance. 
 
The first performance was her dance.  (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pvapmwqKPE) If you seek Amy. Her dancing was fine, the only thing he didn't like about it was that he thought it was too ual. He didn't like her outfit. Well...yes he did but he didn't like that a whole crowd of people were watching her. 
 
 
Everything was perfect except at the begining when she couldn't catch the umbrella, but luckily one of the dancers had an extra. Other than she was amazing. The audience loved her! They wanted more of her! When she ended her performance she got even more applause. They would've asked for an encore but because there were more performers no encore happened.
 
"You taught her well, maknae." Donghae complimented Kyuhyun impressed with Tiffany's vocals. "yeah..I guess I did." He said smugly stretching his arms out as if it was nothing. 
 
After all the contestants performed they came out once again time for the judging panel. The host came out congratulating everyone on their wonderful act and hard work. 
 
The room was filled with so much suspense and anxiety that no one was sitting still! Donghae was practically IN the t.v. screen blocking the view from everyone else.
 
After the judges deleberated they finally reached a descion. "Our judges have ruled out one lucky contestant who will get the grand prize money of $20,000 and not to mention an acceptance to the entertainment of their choice." The host spoke. 
 
"COME ON AND SAY IT ALREADY!!!" Donghae yelled anxiously. 
 
"and the winner is-" The host pulled out a small cuecard but right when he did that the t.v. just shut off. 
 
Donghae stared at the screen blankly confused. "Why isn't it working?" He shouted banging the t.v. side. He turned around and saw Sungmin smiling sheepishly. "SUNGMIN!!!" Donghae shouted.
 
"I tripped!" He protested trying to give Donghae his aegyo. "HURRY UP AND FIX IT!" Donghae hastily said getting all up in Sungmins face. Poor Sungminnie whimpered and hurriedly tried to fix the cable back. 
 
Donghae was way too impatient to wait a minor 5 seconds. Instead he ran outside he heard the applause for the winner. "WHO'S THE DAMN WINNER?!" He yelled. The staff crew looked at Donghae like he was crazy. 
 
If they had announced the winner that mean the winner would come out with a flower body stash. Donghae thought to himself. "Come on Fany.." Donghae waited impatiently scratching his head.
 
As he waited the curtain finally started to open and people stepped out but still no sign of Fany yet.
 
 
 
 
A/N-...This chapter is really rushed...so I dont really like it that much. but i hope you do like this chappie guys.And sorry for updating late...its been hectice because of the hurricane. I HOPE EVERYONE WAS SAFE AND NO ONE GOT HURT! You think I'd tell you who won just like that?? NO WAY!! I want to keep you guys waiting...btw is anyone alive????? no ones been commmenting!! :( i'm getting better at updating you guys...
 
~Love you guyz!
 
 
 
Comment&Subscribe Plz