kidnappers.

Let's fall in love together!

 

Tiffany POV:
 
The night before our first performance, I hung back in the dance studio practice one more time. Everyone had already left but I stayed behind. Earlier the choreographer yelled at me for making mistakes.
 
"Tiffany, why can't you do it right?" He yelled at me in frustration. "It's just a simple move! Anyone could do it!" I winced. I wanted to retort back to him and say that I wasn't an amazing dancer like him but that would be rude. 
 
"I'm sorry." I bowed  my head at him apologizing. "take a break." He told me rubbing his forehead together. I gulped and stepped aside to watch my members practice. 
 
And, surprise surprise they did it perfectly without me.  Although the girls said that I wasn't that bad, I sat out and watched them practice without me and they did perfectly fine. It was my fault. 
 
"You weren't bad." Sica told me rubbing my shoulder trying to comfort me. I gave her a smile. "thanks, but i think i'll hang back for awhile." I told her removing her hand from mine. 
 
"go on. I'll see you at home." I told her encouraging at her. She gave me an uneasy look, bit her lip and kept her ground. "You sure?" She asked. I nodded. "go!" I motioned to her. 
 
And that's how I stayed at the practice room till midnight. 
 
After video-taping myself and observing myself, I decided to call it a night. I had to wake up real early tommorow morning. 
 
I left the building holding a gym bag and silently walked to the bus station. I wasn't sure if they were still running at this hour. I hope they still were. 
 
I sat down on the bench and for 5 minutes there was this dark black car that kept coming back and forth. I watched it suspiciously as it parked right in front of me. 'It might be the paparazzi.' I told myself. 
 
But, when i saw two men come out dressed in black walk towards me, I knew that they were not the paparazzi. "who are you?" i asked standing up and in the process of that I dropped my gym back. 
 
The two men didn't answer me, instead they grabbed me by the wrist and dragged me to to the car. "Let me go! Let go!" I cried. I yelled, kicked screamed, EVERYTHING! And they wouldn't let me go. 
 
I was shoved inside the car that was pitch black not knowing where I was heading or who those guys were. 
 
"We meet again." A deep familiar voice spoke. I froze. I turned to my right and saw the eyes that I tried so hard to forget. 
 
It was T.O.P. 
 
My ex-fiance. 
 
He stared at me, and I stared back except he stared at me with a look of hunger and I stared back with a look of fear. 
 
T.O.P. is the reason why I left the U.S. and got disowned by my parents.
 
About a few years ago, my parents had planned an engagement for me with this high prestigious family that I didn't know at all. But all I knew was that i had to marry him. I was young then about 16 so I had no clue and I agreed to it. 
 
When, I first met T.o.p. I found out that he was 20. We had a big age difference but at the time I didn't care. I guess I liked him at first. I mean I was expected to marry him so I figured I'd end up falling in love with him eventually. 
 
But one day everything went bad. 
 
FLASHBACK TIME!  (not a happy flashback so no woot woot.)
 
A month before the wedding both our families decided to go on a vacation together. We ended up going skiing. It was my parents idea of me getting closer to my fiance. 
 
"Do you know how to ski?" He asked me quietly as we got off the cable car. I shook my head. "Not a clue." I replied to him truthfully. And, i promise you I'm not good at it because I am the most clumsiest person in the world.
 
"Follow me." He said grabbing a hold of my hand and pulling me towards the high peak. 
 
So, I watched him "suit up" and I followed him like he told me to. He told me to watch me first and then go. I nodded simply and watched him ski epically down the slope. 
 
"WOAH!" I exclaimed like the child I was totally amazed at his skills. "I wanna do that!" I jumped up and down when he came back up. He chuckled lightly at my child likeness. 
 
So, I attempted to ski. ATTEMPTED. I ended up falling down on my . i got up embarrassingly brushing snow off of me. He jogged over to me and helped me. "Thanks." I mumbled to him thinking how stupid I looked to him.  
 
Little did I know that my parents had snapped a picture of us then. I glared at them from behind but they ignored me. 
 
We headed back to the lodge to warm up and gave some supper time. 
 
SO LATER LIKE LATE AT NIGHT. 
 
It was around 10 p.m. at night my parents were already asleep and I just came out of the shower. I quickly put on boxer shorts and a tank top. It was only me right? It's not like anyone's waiting for me outside. 
 
BOY, WAS I WRONG. 
 
 
When I stepped out I saw T.O.P lying leisurely on my hotel bed scanning a magazine. He looked up when he saw me. "Nice." He commented gazing at me his eyes lingering at my legs. I blushed. 
 
"What are you doing here?" I asked him. He wasn't suppose to be here first of all. What would his parents think? 
 
"I got bored." He said lazily getting off the bed still staring at me. O.k. now it was getting uncomfortable. 
 
"Well, I have to sleep." I told him pulling my covers out trying to get him out. "Let me sleep with you." He came up behind me whispering in my ear. I whirled around shocked. "What?!" I squeaked. 
 
He placed his hands on my hips and brought his body close to mine. I could feel his body heat on mine. "Come on, we're gonna be married soon, what's the difference?" He whispered huskily his breath tickling my ear; sending cold shivers down my spine. And they were warning signs for me. Telling me that this was bad.
 
I roughly pushed him away. "Get out." I said walking away obviously mad that he would even suggest something like that. Yes, I get it we're engaged and we'll end up 'making love' but not before marriage. No, I'm a good girl .i'll remain one. AND FIRST OF ALL I'M ONLY 16!
 
He yanked my wrist from behind and slammed me against the wall hitting my back hard. I winced from the pain. I was too surprised by his actions to do anything. He was acting so kind up at the mountain and now...
 
He leaned down and started kissing my neck. At first they were light pecks but then those light kisses started turning aggressively rough. Soon, he started to on my neck leaving hickey marks all over. His hands trailed down to my waist as he the hem of my tank top. "No!" I choked out. I raised my hand and slapped him hard. I left a red mark on his cheek. 
 
My eyes widened in fear as soon as I realized what I just did. He growled at me with a hungry glint in his eye. "You shouldn't have done that!" He pinned my arms above my head and lunged at me. 
 
He bit me. 
 
He really bit me. 
 
He bit me so hard on the neck that I felt liquid coming out. A tear leaked out of my eye as I tried to endure the pain. "Please! S-Stop!" I begged him the tears spilling out of my eyes. I was hurt. My neck hurt from his biting and I was physically hurt from the pain he was bringing me. 
 
He ignored my pleas and lowered himself down to my stomach. He pulled my shirt up and traced his tongue all over it. I banged my head back non-stop wanting this pain to end. All i wanted to do was die. I'd rather die and burn in hell then stay here. 
 
"UMMA! APPA!" I cried with the last strength I had left before fading away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N- DUN DUN DUN! Yeah...T.O.P is Tiffany's ex-fiance. Alot of you guys said that he was her ex-boyfriend but NO. she's never had one. oh and she and t.o.p have never kissed or u know dated. next chapter youll understand who t.o.p. is....ew t.o.p is the main pic. yea if u havent notcied yet..im not a fan of him. he scares the poop out of me. legit.
 
 
IM GETTING BETTER AT UPDATING! TEEHEE. haha man im gonna fail my tests tommorow. im suppose to be studying...:P but i really wanted to type this so i did and i ended up finishing it...so for those who r confused let me clear things up.Oh, and i chose TOP because he scares the out of me :P
 
so i figured id leave a random fact about me so i dont act like im a lonely old hermit who just updates. :P 
 
so RANDOM FACT ABOUT ME #1
 
I love eating onions. Like in anything. I'll chop them up and eat them im gyros, rice, tacos ANYTHING. LOL I really love eating onions. I think its a brown thing. Oh, and I'm really good at cutting onions too! LOL I can cut them for along time until i can't stand it anymore. Usually if my eyes water ill go put my face in front of a fan LOL. k so thats all. Hope you enjoyed this! What's a random fact about you???
 
~LOVE YOU GUYZ!