Birthday present?

Let's fall in love together!

 

In the practice room Sica arranged a secret meeting with Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, and Donghae. "O.k.-" She scooted her chair closer into the square, looked around once and spoke again. 
 
"Tiffany's birthday is coming." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "Aish, why are you whispering. It's only us!" Eunhyuk complained. Sica glared at him. Before, Sica said a very bad word in english to Eunhyuk, Donghae distracted her. 
 
"Are you gonna throw a surprise party?" Donghae asked her. Hyoyeon and Sica shook their heads. "We were thinking of something else..."She trailed off smiling with her teeth. 
 
"What?" Eunhyuk asked. The girls looked at each other smiling secretively.
 
"Oppa, we know you like Tiffany." Sica leaned her head towards Donghae. OHO Donghae's ears turned pink. "H-How'd you know?" He stammered. He cleared his throat trying to hide it. "I know everything." Sica did an arrogant hair flip. 
 
Donghae's shoulders dropped. "I guess, it's obvious..." he mumbled. "You have no idea..."Eunhyuk added. 
 
"Anyway, we were thinking you should plan an event for her." Hyoyeon told him giddy with excitement. "Something romantic...so you know she knows." Sica added.
 
Donghae chewed on a pencil thinking. "What if she doesn't like it?" He asked already thinking about the bad stuff that could happen. 
 
"Please! I know she will! She told me about your kiss-by the way sorry." Now it was Sica's turn to blush. 
 
"YA! LEE DONGHAE YOU ALMOST-" Donghae quickly covered Eunhyuk's big mouth. 
 
"Why don't you just tell the whole world?" He hissed. Eunhyuk contemplated biting his hand at that moment. 
 
"Oppa, he's going to bite you, if you don't let go." Hyoyeon said. Instantly Donghae let go as if his hand was burned. "Thank you." Eunhyuk so kindly thanked him. 
 
"anyway, it was ALMOST. It didn't happen." Donghae said staring at Sica who had put her head down. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
4 days before Tiffany's birthday. 
 
Donghae was lying flat on his back in his bedroom that he shared with Eunhyuk. He had been in that position for over an hour still thinking what he should get Tiffany for her birthday. 
 
He didn't want to get her any old present, he wanted to get her something meaningful, something no other person could get her. 
 
"Prince Fishy!" Eunhyuk's obnoxiously came into the room causing a ruckus. "What?" Donghae lifted his head annoyed. 
 
Eunhyuk shook his head and sighed. He's still thinking about her present?
 
"You need help?" He asked pulling up a chair sitting across Donghae. It wasn't even the day of her birthday and he was already tired. 
 
"What should I get her?" He asked himself once again. "Well, what do girls like?" Eunhyuk asked. Even though he's been in a relationship with Hyoyeon for so long he still didn't know what girls liked. 
 
Donghae shook his head. "No, I don't want to get her any other gift. It has to be something from me." He explained to him. 
 
"Um..." Eunhyuk said. He scratched his head. "Well let's think like this. What do you think of when you see Tiffany?"
 
"Tiffany..." Donghae said her name. 
 
"So many things come to mind, Hyukkie. Her beautiful eyesmile. I love her eyes. No matter what they're always smiling and her real smile. Oh, god she looks so beautiful I can't describe it. It makes me smile so hard that my cheeks start to hurt. I always end up staring at her legs, Eunhyuk. They're so...lovely. I also love how pure and kind her heart is. I've never seen her do anything bad or evil to anyone. She's always so well-mannered. Oh, and her laugh. Her laughter is like the perfect dose of medicine for me. It just instantly makes me smile.  I just want to kiss her and make her mine." 
 
Eunhyuk started Donghae as he confessed. Never had he ever heard his best friend say a confession this big. "You really like her..." He said. Donghae nodded his head lightly. "More than you can imagine, bro." 
 
Eunhyuk looked around over Donghae's shoulder and saw his piano standing all lonely and no one playing it. HMMM....
 
"Why, don't you write her a song?" He blurted out one of his ideas as he stared at the piano. Donghae turned around to stare at the empty piano. "and write about what?" 
 
"HER OF COURSE!" Eunhyuk shouted the obvious in his ear. Donghae winced. 
 
He got up gladly away from Eunhyuk and towards the piano. 
 
Hmmm, a song huh? 
 
He began to dabble around with the piano just mindlessly playing around. BLINK! 
 
A lightbulb went off in his head. No matter what the occasion was: Tiffany was always so beautiful even without makeup and even if she wasn't so pretty, her heart was beautiful. 
 
"cause, she is so beautiful..."He hummed.
 
 
 
 
GOSH THIS TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE! I LOST MY PURTY PINK NOTEBOOK THAT HAS ALL MY CHAPTERS IN IT! WAHHH. I have no idea where it is! :( I need it to write the next chapter!!