What do I wear??

Let's fall in love together!

 

"We have to get you an outfit." Hyoyeon said to me. The whole gang as in: Me, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Hyoyeon were in the lunch hall. 
 
"O.k. let's go now!" Donghae said getting up. I looked at him confused. 
 
A boy going shopping? "Oppa, you know we're going shopping." I told him chewing on a french fry. 
 
"Ya, Lee Donghae if you want to go kill yourself then go right ahead." Eunhyuk commented. Ouch, what did Hyoyeon do to make him hate shopping? 
 
"Oppa, it's a girl thing...hey! I have an idea! Why don't we use Donghae as our model!" Hyoyeon told Donghae trying to trick him.
 
"On second thought I'll stay. I don't look good in mini dresses." He changed his mind shuddering for some reason. I laughed. Donghae in a mini dress. EW! IMAGE! NO NO NO!!!
 
"Can I bring someone along?" I asked Hyo. She nodded her head. Yes! I'll text Sica to meet me at the mall. I can't choose something without the consultant of my best friend/cousin.  
 
"Can you drive us there?" Hyoyeon asked Eunhyuk cutely. "As long as I don't have to step into the mall, then i'll be happy to." He said leaning in to kiss her. I looked away embarrassed to be looking at them. My cheeks instantly flamed up.
 
"Oh, your going to the mall? Can i come to?" I heard Sunny's obnoxious voice behind me. 
 
NO! YOU CAN'T COME!
 
"Sure, why not!" Hyoyeon told her. I mentally groaned. Someone just shoot me.
 
Kyuhyun looked over at me and and gave me a thumbs up for support. 
 
15 minutes later we left the building and were getting into Eunhyuk Oppa's car. I had to sit next to Sunny...that's just what I needed.
 
5 minutes into the car ride, the two love birds were already arguing. I pulled out my iPod and began to listen to music to block out their noise. 
 
"What are you listening to?" Sunny poked me. I took out an earphone. "2pm." I answered giving her the earphone.
 
Surprisingly, Sunny acted very normal in the car. Well, normal for me at least. She wasn't acting all snobby and what not. 
 
When we arrived at the mall, I got out of the car first searching for a blonde girl.
 
FOUND HER! 
 
I saw a small blonde head bobbing up and down in excitement. I laughed. "Jessica!" I called out. 
 
You know...Jessica Jung I call you by a lot of names like: Jessica, Jessie, Sica and occasionally bobble head. 
 
"Tiffany!" She also called out running over to me. 
 
"Annyeong!" She greeted me. "You seem hyper today." I commented. 
 
"Duh! I'm going shopping!" She cried happily. 
 
At around this time Hyoyeon and Sunny came out and Eunhyuk left in a grouchy mood. "Girls, this is my cousin, Jessica." I introduced them to her. "Jessica, meet Hyoyeon and Sunny." I said.
 
"Hi," She said acting shy just like me. Well..she is related to me.
 
"Oh my god. Your hair!" Sunny cried. "I love it!" She said Sica cracked a smile. "Thanks." She said playing with her hair. 
 
"So, where do you want to go first?" Hyo asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. "What are we looking for today?" My cousin asked her. 
 
"An outfit for Tiffany to wear for her dance competition." She replied. 
 
I swear I could see a light bulb go off in her head. "I know the perfect place!" She exclaimed and with that she ran off. We had to follow her, but let me tell you following a girl like that is pretty hard. She runs mad fast for a short person! the only way we didn't lose her was because she stuck out in the mall because of her blonde hair. 
 
"Sica! Wait up!" I coughed panting. Hyoyeon and Sunny seems to not have a problem with her running. Well..maybe because Hyo is a dancer, and Sunny...well is Sunny. 
 
"Here it is!" She said standing in front of the store/shop place (whatever you call it) called "New Chic" (totally made that up.)
 
As she led us inside my eyes lit up at all the pretty clothes. It was like a personal heaven made for personally for girls! There was a hundred selection of dresses to choose from. Where should I start? 
 
"Here!" Sica said throwing about a handful of dresses right at me and Hyoyeon pushing me into the fitting room. 
 
"Hey!" I cried out but too late. They couldn't hear me. 
 
I tried on the first dress:
 
20091220_snsdconcert_008.jpg
 
 
First of all: I was very uncomfortable in this dress. It was way too tight and too short for me. But, I stepped out anyway to show the girls.I stepped out of the fitting room immediately feeling self-conscious. I tugged on the short dress trying to make it look longer. No luck. 
 
"That dress rocks your legs." Sica said looking at me with open. "You look hot!" She also said. I rolled my eyes. Oh, Sica.
 
"I don't know. It seems too...mature." I said trying to find the right word. 
 
"I'm sure Donghae would love to see you in that dress." Hyoyeon commented. 
 
I blushed crimson red. HYOYEON!!!! How could she say something like that?! To me!!! 
 
"Oh! You like Donghae Oppa?" Sunny squinted surprised. I shook my head quickly obviously giving it away. 
 
"Woah, back up! Donghae? As in the guy who went on his knees for you to enter the competition?!" Sica said getting all up in my face. I shrunk down lower, thinking my face was probably tomato red.  "um...yes." I answered weakly. 
 
"But, he's just a friend!" I hastily said to Sica before she would start taking matters into her own hands. I can handle my love life. ha. ha. I like how it is....
 
I heard Hyoyeon scoff behind me. "Yeah, 'friends' stare into each other eyes lovingly for a long period of time." She said.  My face met my palm. Thank you Hyoyeon for backing me up. I know I can count on you. 
 
"Awwww! Tiffany's first crush!!!" Sica gushed. I looked at her and already saw her in la la land. I gulped. "I do not like Donghae Oppa." I stated firmly. Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow at me. 
 
"O.k...maybe a little." I mumbled. 
 
"Does he know?" Sunny whispered/gasped. "No, and he's not going to!" I answered. "Now, back to shopping." I said trying to change the subject but that completely failed because Hyoyeon and Sica were engaged in a conversation already about me.
 
Sigh...I guess I'll just try the other outfits. 
 
This time was Hyoyeon's choice: 
 
tumblr_lnuwiwf2Eb1qcoxdoo1_400.jpg
 
. . . 
 
"I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR THIS!" I shouted. 
 
WHAT THE ****???? As so you can see, I don't say bad words/unmentionable words.
 
But, seriously. That is not something I plan on wearing ever in this lifetime! Or any lifetime!!!!! It looks more like a show girl's outfit! 
 
I didn't even step out of the room to show them because I knew Sica took out her camera and nobody, I MEAN NOBODY will see me in this. 
 
"Oh, come on! At least a peek!" I heard Sica call out. I opened the door a crack and guess what? I heard a flash. 
 
"Jessica!" I yelled opening the door all the way to yell at her. 
 
"THAT'S ONE HOT DRESS!" Sunny exclaimed. I looked down at myself. "I am not wearing this." I said making it a fact crossing my arms. 
 
"Well, your gonna have to choose something!" Hyoyeon said to me. "What song are you dancing to?" Sunny asked me. "If you seek Amy-Britney Spears." I replied in English. She looked at me with a confused expression. "Eh?" 
 
i plopped on the floor. "Well, looks like we're done here." I said already giving up. "Uh, no we're not. You didn't try Sunny's outfit." Hyoyeon said handing it to me. 
 
Well, I guess I could at least try it on. 
 
(im sorry guys I don't have a pic! I searched for one but i couldn't find one!! hers the video link though! and pretend its only tiffany there.) 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGYb6jJJzZY&feature=grec_index
 
I stepped out. 
 
"Well? What do you think?" Sunny asked me. 
 
"O.k." I said thinking this is the last outfit they have and if i don't choose this one then I'm sure Hyoyeon will bite my head off. "So, we're done?" Sica asked still snapping pics of me while i refused to pose. 
 
I nodded. "Let's buy it." I said and with that they all agreed. We bought the outfit and left the place finally. 
 
Me and Sica bid our goodbyes to Hyoyeon and Sunny but not before Hyoyeon whispered in my ear. "Donghae is going to go crazy when he sees you in that." 
 
Thanks, Hyo. 
 
 
A/N- IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE IN LIKE WHAT FOREVER!!! LOL I hate not updating u know? It feels bad. i like updating it makes me feel happy n i also feel relieved. anyway...erm...i dont like this chappie its basically a filler chapter...i think the next chapter is a shinee chapter...i forget. 
 
Oh and I haven't had a chance to reply to any of my commenters down there!! hehe
 
mawneekuh- Eunhyuk's lips are just as luscious as Taemins. :P and If laiba heard you say that Eunhyuk is mine you better run. She called dibs on him. 
 
neufneuf- Donghae is a cutie pie! even though hes like what? 11 yrs older then me??
 
ddilfany- lol welcome!!! haha thanks for not bieng a silent reader anymore and plz ignore my horrible spelling. i didnt want to use spell check lol.
 
diddlesme- haha thanks donghae is so sweet. btw cool username! 
 
SuGenLover- ah! My fave subscriber!!! Lol I love how IN LOVE u are with HAEFANY!! but you know kyuhyun is in the pic. hehe. so THE LOVE TRIANGLE BEGINS...lol jk the love triangle wont being until like awhile...hint thats a spoiler. 
 
nuramniS- YES YOUR MY FIRST COMMENTER!!!! dont you just love comented bfr anyone else does? hehe i do. well i like spamming peoples walls..
 
AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO SAID TO UPDATE. I UPDATED!!! 
 
I LOVE ME SOME COMMENTERS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!
 
~xoWardaxo