A complication.

Let's fall in love together!

 

Third Person POV:
 
"Do you think they kissed?" Jessica asked  openly to all the members. "I hope they did. Tiffany really likes him." She rambled off. She was nervous thats why she was rambling off so much. She really wanted everything to be perfect for her. After everything that she had gone through, Tiffany at least deserved this. 
 
"Please, Jessica, I'm pretty sure they kissed. Me and Hyukkie did on our first date." Hyoyeon said trying to reassure her. "Tch, thats not all you did." Yuri scoffed. 
 
Hyoyeon turned a bright red and glared at her. 'I should've never told her.' She said to herself. 
 
It was 1 a.m. right now. All the girls were wide awake. None of them could sleep until Tiffany came home and told them everything. Especially Sica. 
 
But, luckily they didn't have to wait long because just then the sound of the door had opened. "EVERYONE QUIET!" Sica whispered. 
 
All conversations had stopped only to listen to Tiffany and Donghae. "Goodnight Oppa." They heard her say before lightly closing the door. The girls still didn't move from their spot. Slowly Tiffany made her way to the living room. She faced her members. "Ya, you guys are really mean." She told them trying not to smile. 
 
"TELL US WHAT HAPPENED?!" That was the first thing out of Jessica's mouth. Not, Happy Birthday :P like the rest of the girls said. She was also the first one to reach her.
 
She grabbed Tiffany by the shoulder and brought her to the living room couch. The girls were all crowded around her like little children ready for story time. "Well-"  But, before she could continue Taeyeon had a question bubbling on . "Did you kiss?!" She asked before Sica could have a chance. 
 
Tiffany nodded shyly. The girls squealed. "How many times?" Sica asked her, narrowing her eyes. She didn't believe that they only kissed once. They liked each other way more than just one kiss.
 
Tiffany raised three fingers. "HOLY HA;ODGJLKFA THREE TIMES!" Sica yelled at the top of her lungs.
 
Tiffany covered her face with her hands in embarrassment. "Aigo, my face is so red." She fanned herself. "Yeah, it is!" Sooyoung added. 
 
'Ding Dong!' The doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Jessica said standing up to go get the door. She was in a really good mood now, that she knew that Tiffany and Donghae were officially a couple, she was skipping to the door. She answered but no one was there. Instead there was an envelope and a red rose on the porch. "What's this?" She asked herself.
 
She bent down to pick up the note curiously reading who it was for. It was for Tiffany. Jessica dropped the letter as soon as she had picked it up. Why, did that handwriting look so familiar?
 
She shakily reached for the letter once again tearing it open. Inside it read in cut out magazine letters. 
 
"Happy Birthday Stephanie Hwang.
 
"Love, T.O.P" 
 
She crumpled up the letter and threw the rose as far as her hand could. As for the paper she went to the garbage can and angrily threw it inside. 
 
"Unnie, who was it?" Yoona came walking towards her. Sica jumped surprised that someone was there. "O-Oh no one. Probably someone ding dong ditched." She lied. 
 
She couldn't tell anyone. Not even Tiffany. She hated keeping secrets from her but she knew that Tiffany didn't have to know this especially on her birthday. 
 
 
 
 
A/N-DUN DUN DUNNN! Hi guyz!!! I've missed you! finally i updated felt like forever. everything was going perfect until now! :( dont worry the next chapter will be so awesome. itll be super long too. Tiffany and Donghae's first date <33 EEP SO EXCITED TO WRITE IT. Hey, you guys did any of you see WG comeback MV? I personally didn't like it. It doesn't seem like them. I think Sohee and Hyemi had wayy too many lines. Yenny and Sunye, and Yubin had barely any. well Yubins the rapper so she had her part although I thought the rap was weird...and Yenny and Sunye's vocals were barely there. I was really disappointed with JYPE. I was really anticipating it. :( Did you guys like it? BTW im not bashing any of them. Recently I had an encounter with some crazed fan-girl who totally  ed out on because I said her biased was creepy and she took it way far. And i dont want people going all up in my face about it. I'm just expressing my opinions about it. 
 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBERS PERTY PLZ! <3
 
 
~LOVE MUAH! :*