Part 2 of the Trip!

Let's fall in love together!

 

Donghae pov: 

"Oppa!" tiffany called my name running towards me in the blazing hot sun. I put my hand up to shield the sun from my eyes. 

"Oppa are you ready to play?" she asked me cutely with her hands behind her back. 

I stared at her up and down. She was wearing a revealing outfit today. It was short too and I didn't like all the guys that kept staring at her. 

"Aniyo not yet." I told her trying to figure out a way to cover her legs. I saw Sunny unfolding the wrap she had on. " oh sunny! Are you gonna use that?" I asked her. She was wearing jean shorts underneath anyway. She shook her head when I asked her. She handed it to me and skipped off to play with Seohyun. 
 
"why do u need that?" Tiffany asked me staring at the wrap confused. "I don't. You do" I told her. I wrapped it around her hips tying it on the side of her leg. She was blushing when I finished. 
 
"Too many guys keep staring at you. I don't like it." I told her firmly. "Really? Where?" She got on her tippie toes and tried looking. "Ya!" I exclaimed at her my eyes widening. 
 
She laughed when she saw my face. " I'm kidding oppa. Your cute when your jealous." She commented crossing her arms. "Let's see how cute I am when I'm chasing you." I teased. Her eyes widened like saucers and instantly she started running. 
 
FYI running in hot scorching sand is super hard if you ever tried. She was running toward the sea but when her feet touched the waves she stopped walking which gave me a chance to sneak up on her. I grabbed her by the waist and spun her around. She was either screaming or laughing or doing both at the same time. "donghae put me down!" She kicked her feet, kicking the water and getting it in my face. I let go if her when I started getting wet.
 
 "Ya I put you down! Stop splashing me with water." I put my hands up to avoid getting splattered with water. "No. Mehrong~" she said sticking her tongue out too. 
 
To get my revenge I splashed her with water non-stop. The water was cold too. I heard her squealing when she got a taste of my revenge. 
 
"Araso I'll stop!" She said in between her giggles. I stopped splashing her and stared at her. She was drenched! I didn't know I got her that wet...
 
Her hair was clinging to her forehead and tiny water droplets hung onto her. Tiffany was breathtaking. Was she always this beautiful? 
 
"Oppa, why are you looking at me like that?" She asked pushing her bangs out of the way. I smiled at her when she asked me. "I'm looking at you because your so beautiful." I answered going to her. Tiffany was even more prettier up close. She put her hands on her hips and looked ready to hit me. 
 
"Your saying that because I look bad." She stated. I shook my head instantly. "Ani." I pulled her close to encircling her within my arms. "Your beautiful." I told her staring into her eyes. The sun was up high and luckily it wasn't shining on us at the moment, so I could see her perfectly. Tiffany was blushing but she held my gaze. 
 
I leaned down to whisper in her ear. Right then, I saw all the SUPER JUNIOR members look at us.
 
"Tiffany, I really want to kiss you, but my members are watching." I explained to her. I pulled back and saw her eyes were widened again. I smiled cheekily at her. I didn't kiss her on the lips but I kissed her on the forehead. 
 
"Come on," I said to her holding her hand. We walked with our arms swinging until our feet touched the sand. 
 
The first person I saw was Kyuhyun, and he didn't look happy. He was clutching his beach towel angrily and he was fuming. He dropped his towel and stormed back into the resort. 
 
I turned my head and saw Tiffany's eyes follow him. "I'll be right back, Donghae." She said to me letting go of my hand. 
 
I was reluctant to let go of her hand, because I knew she was going to talk to Kyuhyun. I didn't want her to get hurt. But, when I saw her expression she didn't seem upset, she looked mad. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Tiffany POV:
 
"Kyuhyun, wait!" I called after him. I picked up my pace to catch up to him. He didn't listen to me, he kept on walking. 
 
If I have to follow him to his room then I will.
 
I ran towards him and stopped right in front of him. He stopped walking and almost knocked into me. My chest was heaving from doing all that walking and running. 
 
"Move." He said coldly to me. I was starting to get used to the way he talked to me now. I bit my lip trying hard not to get angry but when I opened my mouth the words came rushing out.
 
"Choi Kyuhyun, you are not going to ruin this for me. I don't care anymore. I'm not going to make you happy. You can suffer and be unhappy for all you want, it's your choice for not accepting me and Donghae." I confidently told him my voice getting louder. 
 
Kyuhyun looked at me with no change in his expression. "Are you done?" He asked annoyed. I stared at him with hatred burning in my eyes. 
 
"I tried Kyuhyun. I really tried to make you happy." I whispered to him. "Nothing can make you happy. I'm done trying. If you wanted me to hate you, then congratulations you did it." 
 
He looked at me with shock written on his face. Now, he was listening. 
 
"I don't care what happens with you anymore. I'm done being your friend." I stormed out of the resort after I said that. 
 
I was still breathing heavily from what I said. I just got so mad. 
 
Whatever, I'm done thinking about it. I'm going to relax now~  
 
I put a smile on my face and joined the girls playing volleyball against the boys. 
 
I don't care what you do anymore Kyuhyun.
 
 
A/n-wow tiffany reached her limit you guys! sorry for delaying. i was super busy friday and sunday and people were over my house today but now their gone! haha. im going to make the next chapter really really good. this one is kinda lame :P sorry. i tried but its annoying me and I need to get it done. I'm hungry now. I've been crutons bleh...gonna go eat some real good. PEACE OUT<3
 
 
~COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLZ!