Filler

Let's fall in love together!

 

"Thanks for coming." Kyuhyun told Tiffany as they strolled in the park. It was around September time now and the tree leaves were all turning a perfect shade of gold. Not to mention the trees were also losing leaves. 
 
"So, whats up?" Tiffany asked him. Tiffany was so much more happier then she was about a week ago after the incident. Without Jessica her most faithful cousin and best friend she wouldn't have been able to done it. And, Tiffany's marks were all gone now. But, the memory was still fresh in her mind. 
 
"I wanted to talk to you." He said walking with heavy footsteps. She looked at him curiously. He sounded so serious. She wondered if there was something wrong. 
 
"Tiffany, I don't know if you've noticed, but I really like you." He spoke thickly but slowly. She faltered in her footsteps upon hearing this. 
 
"Ever since that first day I met you..." He trailed off looking at the path ahead of them instead of at her. "Kyuhyun-ah-" She started to say but he cut her off.
 
"I know, I know. You don't feel the same for me." He said casually laughing it off when on the inside it hurt.
 
Tiffany bit her lip afraid that she was hurting him. "You like Donghae Hyung." He said more as a statement then as a question. "Neh." She responded. There was no point in lying. Everyone knew. 
 
"And so, because he's my Hyung, I can't like you anymore." He stopped walking turning to face her. 
 
"Kyuhyun..."She said his name softly feeling guilty. "I felt like I should tell you this." He stepped closer to her. 
 
"I always thought you were the prettiest girl in the world." He said softly his mouth upturning into a smile. She looked down modestly a hint of pink tint creeping on her cheeks. 
 
Kyuhyun leaned down since he was so much taller than her and kissed her on the cheek. "I wish you and Donghae Hyung luck." He whispered against her cheek. He moved away facing her. Tiffany's mouth turned to a frown. She felt so sad for him. She was breaking his heart. How could she have been so stupid? Ignoring his feelings all this time? She was so blinded by Donghae! 
 
"Please, don't say that." She reached forward to him. 
 
"Sorry, I have to go now." He told her quickly. He bowed his head before walking the opposite direction.
 
Kyuhyun's mask instantly fell apart. He had to leave before she saw that he had tears in his eyes. It was so painful for him to say those words. 
 
All he wanted to do now was crawl into his bed and stay like that forever. He went straight home and ransacked Heechul's pack of SOJU. Yes, he was underage, but..he didn't care. 
 
The only way he could fix his sorrows was to drown in them. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Sica POV:
 
"How is she?" Yunho Oppa asked me. I set my cup down accidently clanging it with the tea place. The noise rang out in the empty house. Taeyeon Unnie took all the girls out for a girls night out. I got out of it by faking I was sick. That's how Yunho Oppa came. 
 
"She's dealing with it. Tiffany is stronger then she thinks. She hasn't realized that yet." I told him.
 
"I've been keeping her with me. You know in case...he shows up." I lowered my voice. I didn't have to say his name to mention who I was talking about. 
 
Yunho leaned down his elbows touching the counter top. "At least I know you're keeping her safe." His lips tugging into a smile. 
 
"Has he...tried to get near her?" He asked not smiling anymore. I shook my head. "No, he hasn't." I answered. 
 
Instantly he looked relieved. 
 
"Jessie, you know your a really good friend to her." He blurted out walking around the counter. I raised my head to look at him. That made a smile form on my face. 
 
"You're a very good friend to me." He whispered standing face to face with me. I swear I stopped breathing then. He was so close. 
 
He leaned down and I felt his lips brush against my forehead. I closed my eyes inhaling his scent. Did Love have a smell? That's what i smell around him. He smells like love. (sorry its cheesy.) 
 
I felt his arms wrap around my tiny waist. He pulled me closer into his chest. "I wish we could stay like this forever." He murmured in my hair. I let my head rest on his shoulder feeling time slowing. Just resting in his arms was enough for me. Enough for me to say: "Me too." 
 
 
 
A/N- Aww, Yunho and Sica. <3 So cute. hehe anyone excited for SNSD comeback? I am! But, I'm hesitant to the song...I don't think I'll like it..btw in the korean version are they like...rapping? I can't tell. If they are then thats SICK! I think Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon would make awesome rappers. :P I updated twice you guys! But, I see no comments :( 
 
Random Fact- I sprained my ankle dancing to RING DING DONG. Epic Fail. IK. XD