Part 1 of the Trip

Let's fall in love together!

 

Tiffany POV:
 
Jessica left our dorm early in the morning with Yunho to the resort. Yunho didn't know how to get to the resort, so he had to have her "guidance" with him. Now, I'm not sure if that was true or not but as long as they were together, that was fine by me. 
 
On the other hand, the girls and I had already reached the resort, and are now walking to our rooms with Super Junior. 
 
"So, he's your friend and Sica's friend?" Donghae asked me once again. I gave him a sideways glance. If I could cross my arms I would, but I'm holding my suitcase. 
 
How many times is he going to ask me this? 
 
"Oh, yes he is. Wae? Are you jealous?" 
 
"A-Aniyo. I'm just curious." Donghae stammered tripping over his own feet. I smiled at him. You've been caught Oppa~
 
"Relax. I only belong to you." I whispered to him pecking him on the cheek. But, Donghae was happy with it instead he pouted. "You only love me that much?" He mumbled to himself accusingly. I scoffed at him. Lee Donghae your really something...
 
I dropped my suitcase on the floor, turned around and kissed him smack on the lips. "Happy?" I asked him. He grinned from ear to ear. "Neh~" 
 
"Nice going Fany...he's going to be smiling like that for the rest of the day!" Siwon turned around to tell me. Yoona whacked him on the head. "Ya! Don't bother them!" She said. 
 
My cheeks reddened as I bent down to pick up my suitcase.
 
Did everyone see that? My eyes flashed to Kyuhyun who's back was facing me. He was listening to his Ipod. That's a relief. He didn't see us. 
 
I haven't spoken to him ever since he saved me...what's going through his mind right now? I thought I was forgiven...
 
"OW!" I rubbed my forehead. I somehow managed to run into a pole, slamming my head against it. "I warned you..."Donghae muttered behind me. 
 
When did he warn me? I must have been thinking about Kyuhyun... "Aish."
 
"Let me see," He said. He moved my hand away to take a closer look at my forehead. I noticed all of Suju was watching me, and SNSD was laughing at me. 
 
"I'm fine.." I mumbled to him pushing his hand away. I quickened my pace dragging my suitcase along with me. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The blast of heat from the warming sun hit me right away when I set foot on the sand. Thank goodness for sunscreen! 
 
"See ya!" Hyo said to me running off towards Eunhyuk. 
 
I can always count on her to stick with me.
 
"Ya-what are you wearing?" 
 
I turned around and saw Sica casually sunbathing. (What sica's wearing) http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/90/395/L_g0016639590.jpg
 
"Ya when did you get here?" I crossed my arms. She was suppose to be driving here with Yunho! 
 
"Oh..I've been here for awhile now. Actually I came a few minutes before you guys did. I was getting ready." She said sipping from her smoothie. But, you didn't answer my question." She lowered her sun glasses to gape at me. "What are you wearing?" 
 
I looked down at my outfit. (http://www.hotsalebuy.com/images//categories/1023_2.jpg) (her hairs in a high bun) 
 
"What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked her, when she rolled her eyes. She leaned closer to me. "You expect to seduce Donghae with that?" I smacked Sica on the head. "YA!" 
 
I accidentaly turned around and saw Donghae. OMO he doesn't have a shirt on. I turned back facing Sica. Wait a second, neither does Eunhyuk or Siwon. I shyly turned around to get a better look at him. 
 
This was the first time I saw Donghae showing so much skin. I never noticed his body until now.Wah~ His muscles are so big..maybe from dancing. Oh, and his chest...I gulped the last big of dignity I had. Why did he have to look so good?
 
"Your going to drill a hole if you keep staring." Sica commented standing up next to me. I glared at her. "Oh, yeah where's Yunho Oppa?" I put my hands on my hip. "Where do you think?" I heard his voice from behind me. 
 
I turned around and saw Yunho Oppa also with no shirt on. I smirked at Sica who turned the same color as her bikini. "I think Donghae Oppa was calling me..." I took a step back.
 
"Bye Sica~" I waved to her. 
 
 
 
 
A/N- I FINALLY FINISHED MY MIDTERMS. UGH! so happy. i had to update lol! i think im breaking it up to two parts. im not sure yet. anyway GUYS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. ALL THESE MIDTERMS WERE DRIVING ME CRAZY BUT IM DONE WITH THEM *SOBS* you like the pic of donghae? *waggle eyebrow* LOL
 
EXPECT AN UPDATE FROM ME SOON~ 
 
 
 
~LOVE YOU ALL!~ 
 
 
MUAH*
 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLZ<3