Our First Date

Let's fall in love together!

 

We had an early morning rehearsal today. We practiced once and then headed to Music Bank straight after. In the waiting room, when we got there was Donghae! I was surprised to see him because he told me he had to do a radio program. 
 
"So, it's true." My manager Oppa said. He sighed and walked away shaking his head. Manager Oppa wasn't really too happy that me and Donghae Oppa were a couple. But, still he was o.k. with it. That's why I try to be careful around Donghae, and try to do my very best onstage. 
 
"Tiffany, here you go!" Donghae gave me tulips (yet again). He was surprising me with Tulips every single day now. I don't know why though. Today it was 10 tulips. 
 
"Why do you always give me tulips?" I asked him. "You don't know why?" He asked his face falling. I shook my head. Should I know? Are tulips his favorite flowers? I thought he liked Daises...or maybe he said that because I like Daises. 
 
"Araso...that's your mission. You need to find out why I give you tulips." He told me. I frowned. That's a weird mission. How am I suppose to figure that out? 
 
"But-" 
 
"Tiffany, come on you're up!" My manager oppa called. Ugh. I gave him back my tulips and rushed to get to the stage. 
 
"Break a leg!" I heard Donghae say. I was tempted to stick my tongue at him for some reason. :P
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Right after, and I mean right after we finished our live performance, Donghae kidnapped me. LITERALLY. He took me by the hand and took me away from my girls. I think it was planned though because nobody tried to stop him. -_-.
 
Something smelled fishy, and it wasn't Donghae. (lol get it?) 
 
"Donghae Oppa, where are we going?" I asked him. 
 
"Somewhere secret." He said smiling secretly. 
 
He stopped walking and faced me. "Do you trust me?" He asked placing his hands on my shoulders. "Yes, but what-" Again, i was interrupted because he covered my eyes with a blindfold. 
 
"Oppa..." I whined. I was getting annoyed at his secretiveness. What did he have planned that he didn't want me to see?
 
"Don't worry we're almost there~" He assured me. I put all my trust into Donghae so I'm praying that I won't bump into any brick wall. He was guiding me with his hands. I felt a change when the surface ground changed to concrete to soft mush. The 'soft mush' ticked my feet like tiny hairs. Was it grass?
 
"Where are we?" I asked suspiciously.
 
"You'll know soon enough..." He said a bit of smugness in his voice. I didn't ask him again though. Like he said, I'll know soon enough. I'll find out anyway but I want to know why does he have to be so secretive?
 
"O.K! We're here!" He  said happily. Finally. 
 
He walked behind me, and unwrapped the blindfold.
 
 
 
 
 
Oh My God. 
 
 
Donghae kidnapped me to a beautiful garden filled with flowers that I didn't even know existed. There were pretty ones, exotic ones, even ones that didn't look like flowers! But that wasn't all. There was a picnic set for us. A checkered picnic blanket with delicious food set on it and daisies surrounding the picnic blanket in a heart shape.
 
So, this is why...Donghae...
 
"Oppa..." I said feeling touched. He went through all this trouble! It reminded me of the day of my birthday. All those feelings came back to me. Happiness, joy and love. 
 
He smiled shyly at me, his ears turning red. "Donghae Oppa..." I said again sweetly holding his hand. I wanted to express how happy I was to him but I didn't know how to. So, I felt bad. 
 
"Come on," He said pulling me inside the daisy heart to sit on the picnic blanket. He pulled out a strawberry and plopped it right in my mouth before I could stop him. 
 
He also had a cake! "You made a cake?" I asked surprised. "Well...Sungmin helped me..." He said sheepishly. O.k. that makes sense. 
 
After eating the cake together I targeted him. 
 
"So, what's the special occasion? You went all out today." I said.
 
"Well, it's our first date. I wanted it to be special for you." He said moving closer until our legs were touching. "Have you gone on a date before?" He asked me lacing his hands through mine. I shook my head slowly feeling embarrassed. 
 
"Really? So...I'm your first-first boyfriend?!" I nodded turning red. I turned my head away so he didn't see my blushing face. 
 
"Hey, I like it that, I can make you blush." He cupped my chin pulling me to him. Of course that made me blush even more. He leaned in closer and gave me a sweet kiss. Not, just because he tasted like strawberries. 
 
We broke apart, but we stayed in the same position staring into each others eyes. I know this is going to sound corny, but  looking into Donghae's eyes, i saw how much love he felt for me. It was such a beautiful feeling that it made my throat get all choked up. Donghae wanted me for me. He loved me. 
 
"Why are you crying?" He asked shocked. 
 
I didn't even realize I was crying until he was wiping a tear away. 
 
"Oh, Sorry it's just...Donghae Oppa, is this real?" I asked him stupidly. "What?" He answered confused. "Are we real?" I brought my hand and his together making our palms meet. 
 
"I'm dreaming aren't I? I'm going to wake up and your going to disappear." 
 
"Why would you say that?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.
 
"It's all to good to be true...Me and You. Together. Touching." I whispered. 
 
"Yah, Tiffany Hwang." Donghae pronounced my full name. "I'm right here in front of you. I'm not going anywhere. I'll never leave you."
 
"Promise?" I asked childishly. 
 
"I promise I'll never leave you, Tiffany. I love you too much for that." He kissed my forehead. 
 
"I love you too." I replied. 
 
I was sorta at ease after that. 
 
We stayed at the garden for a while longer falling asleep in each other's arms.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N- First of all, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo extremely sorry for not updating in like.....two weeks. I was super busy and i didn't have a time to write down my chapter. but, next week I have three days off, so...expect some more updates. Second of all...I'm so sorry this chapter is so lame. I wanted to make it awesome but I really couldn't I'm sorry. I think I'm losing my touch :( Do you guys think my writing is turning bad?? Thirdly, Kyuhyun is going to come back...we haven't heard of him in awhile. But...you guys aren't going to like him after the next chapter...he's going to be a real meanie :P Anways...until then my lovelies!!!
 
 
PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE<33333