SECRET

Let's fall in love together!

 

Donghae POV:
 
I will never understand girls. Now, that's a fact for sure. How the hell can she still stand after doing so much work? She works and dances at the same time. How do you do that? How is she still functioning? Maybe it's because girls have these super genes that makes them invincible! 
 
I shut the door quietly so she doesn't know that I was watching her. 
 
She works so much, and get's paid so little. No wonder, she's always so sad! 
 
. . . 
 
. .
 
 
The great FISHY is thinking!
 
I can help her!!!!!!!!
 
I'm on my break anyway, so I can get a decent amount of work done. 
 
SHH!!! SHE CAN'T FIND OUT!
 
Tiffany POV: 
 
"Aish! I hate this!" I whined sitting down on the floor from frustration. I held onto the broom that I was using before wanting to express my anger out on it, but why should I do that? The broom never did anything to me! 
 
Oh, god  I'm going mental now. 
 
No matter now hard I try I can never get this one move right! I should just give up. 
 
'No, you can't. Your doing this because of Donghae.' My inner voice in my head told me. I sighed. I hate it when I'm right! 
 
"Practice makes perfect." i muttered to myself standing up and trying again.
 
"Need a little help?" a voice startled me.  I turned around seeing a guy with very big lips and funny hair. He reminded me of a monkey. 
 
I opened my mouth to say something when he showed me the move that Hyoyeon taught me. "You need to lift your arm up higher and just let go with your other hand." He said demonstrating. 
 
I followed his instructions obediently. "And then just pop it." He said to me. 
 
i nodded and did the same steps he showed me. i looked in the dance mirror and saw that I got it right!
 
"Kamsahmnida." I happily said to him. He grinned. "No problem, by the way call me  Eunhyuk Oppa." He said extending his arm out for me to shake. 
 
"Oh! Hyoyeon's boyfriend." I exclaimed suddenly remembering. "You know Hyo?" He asked. I nod. "She's teaching me how to dance." I told him when the door swung open and Sunny walked in. Ugh.
 
"Tiffany! Daddy's looking for you!" She sang. "Deh." I said to her. 
 
"Bye, Eunhyuk Oppa. It was nice meeting you. Oh, and thank you again!" I said to him.
 
"Don't forget what I taught you!" He said giving me a knowing look. I laughed and nodded to him. 
 
I left the room and made my way to "Daddy's Office." shakily. What did he want from me? Was i in trouble?
 
I knocked on the door. "Come in." A rough voice spoke. I slowly opened the door. "You wanted to see me s-sir?" I said nervously. He turned around so I could get a good look at him. I mean a look at him. He was one of those ahjussi's who had a beer belly except I don't think he drinks. He reminds me of that Star King guy.
 
"Ah, Tiffany. Here's your check." He said handing me an envelope. I rip open the envelope not ecstatic about it because I know how little there is in it. 
 
My eyes widen when I see how much money there is. TRIPLE THE AMOUNT!!! 
 
"s-sir, I think you made a mistake." I told him confused. 
 
"No, that's the right amount. I saw a lot of your work today. It's a bonus for all your hard work." 
 
Donghae POV:
 
BOO YAH!!!!! I DID IT! I DID IT!
 
Your welcome Tiffany! 
 
Sigh, now I think it's time for a long awaited nap now. 
 
 
A/N- hi!!! im sorry this chappie is short! its sorta a filler chapter...hehe. YAY I HAVE 15 SUBSCRIBERS!!! 
 
To one particualar subscriber: I know how much you love HaeFany...so I'll try to speed up the chapters!!! btw its you Sugenlover!
 
I LOVE ME SOME COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!
 
~xoWardaxo