Doubts.

Let's fall in love together!

Third Person POV:

 

"Where are you going again?" Tiffany asked Jessica as she watched her cousin apply pink lipstick onto her lips. Tiffany was in Jessica's room watching her get ready for her date with Yunho. Sadly Tiffany didn't have a date with Donghae so she was stuck at home and bored. 

"I told you the amusement park." She answered making a lip-smacking noise with her lips before moving away from the mirror. She gathered her things together and neatly dropped them into her small white clutch. "Okay I'm ready. I'll be back before 10." She told Tiffany starting to leave her room. Tiffany followed after her. 

"Have fun on your date!" She said cheerfully waving to her cousin as she went down the stairs. Retreating to her room Tiffany went to check her phone to see if she got any message from Donghae but there was none. 

He's probably busy...He has a fanmeeting today. 

She sighed regretfully and tried to keep herself entertained by watching t.v. but Tiffany's mind was somewhere else. She didn't want to watch t.v. she wanted to do something productive. It wasn't fair that today was Parents Day and all the girls went to visit their families. 

How could she go visit her family? She was practically disowned. After her "scandal" with T.op her parents called, they never wanted to see her face again. It was her Aunt Jessica's mother who now legally is her godmother who came to the rescue and saved her from the darkness.

"Oh, Donghae Oppa!" She exclaimed watching a show with Donghae on it. "Star Love Village?" She asked herself. She increased the volume listening intently. 

 

"Couple?" She repeated the words of the headlines. 

 

Donghae is going to be paired up with a girl to make a love connection? I guess it's okay because he has to but...why is he acting all shy and nervous? 

 

She watched more of the program with a doubtful heart. Does Donghae have feelings for one of the girls? She asked herself. Biting her lip she was suddenly nervous. She wasn't jealous of the girl he was pairing up with. She was scared. Was Donghae losing interest in her? 

 

Well...I never do anything special for him...maybe that's why he likes other girls. She sadly thought to herself.

This wasn't good. She had to do something. She didn't want to lose Donghae. He was her first boyfriend and she didn't want anyone else but him and she definitely didn't want to lost him to some girl. 

She quickly dialed Hyoyeon's number praying that she would pick up. Come on Hyo pick up please!!

At the last ring she finally picked up. 

(Tiffany is red. Hyoyeon is purple.)

What do you want Tiffany? I'm at my parents house!

I know I'm sorry! I really had to talk to you. It's about Donghae.

What did Donghae do now?

Hyoyeon, I don't think he likes me anymore. 

WHAT?! 

I was watching a show and he was paired up with this girl and...I think he likes that girl more than me. 

Tiffany you can't believe everything you see.

Well it makes sense. I never do anything for him...

Yah, do you want me to come over there and beat you senseless? Donghae loves you very much. He's just an idiot being nice to other girls. I know how much you mean to him Tiffany. He would never choose another girl instead of you.

Really? Do you really mean that? 

If you don't believe me then go ask him. After his fanmeeting go to his dorm and ask Donghae. 

Okay I will. Should I bring anything? Food? 

Hmm...make him a lunchbox? 

CALL! Thank you so much Hyo! 

You can thank me later when I get home and you make me dinner.

 

Hyoyeon hanged up first leaving Tiffany to make Donghae a lunchbox.

Okay. I'm going to make him a home-made lunchbox. Fighting!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyung, I swear if another fan touches my hair..."Heechul threatened to Leetuk as Super Junior walked to their dorm house. It was late at night and all the members were exhausted from their long fanmeet. The only one who got out of the fanmeet was Kyuhyun and that was because he was a minor. He was already at home probably sleeping away.

"What, you're going to hit them?" Donghae playfully asked. Even though he was tired too he still was in a happy mood as usual. Heechul glared at Donghae. He put his sunglasses on even though they were inside and marched in front of them. 

 

"Oh!" He exclaimed seeing something that startled him. He stepped back lowering his glasses. "What is it?" Leetuk said quickening his pace to reach Heechul. Curious the other members followed them too. 

They were standing in front of their dorm. There was nothing unusual with it except for the fact that Tiffany was curled up in a ball with a lunch box tucked under her arm. 

"I think she fell asleep." Sungmin told Donghae.  Donghae knelt down delicately picking up Tiffany into his arms with the lunch box still in her hands. "Hyung, open the door." He said since he was unable to open the door. 

Tiffany didn't wake up so Donghae guessed she must've been waiting for awhile. Feeling guilty, he held her tightly and went to his room to gently lay her down on her bed. 

"Yah, Donghae-ah." Siwon came barging into the room. Donghae glared at him and put his index finger to his mouth. Siwon nodded and began to whisper. 

"Do you plan on taking her home?" He whispered as Donghae lifted the covers to cover Tiffany. Donghae shook his head. "She can sleep here. Eunhyuk can go sleep somewhere else." 

Siwon raised his eyebrows in question. "Where are you going to sleep?" 

Donghae jerked his head at Eunhyuk's bed. "Where else?" Carefully he took the lunchbox out of Tiffany's hand and kissed the top of her head. Both Siwon and Donghae left the room careful not to wake up the sleeping beauty. 

Outside was a mess though. Eunhyuk apparently was getting yelled at by none other than Hyoyeon from his phone. 

"YAH LEE DONGHAE GET OVER HERE!" He screeched tossing the phone over to Donghae. Surprised Donghae caught the phone-barely and put it to his ear. 

"Hello?" He nervously spoke into the phone. 

"Yah, Lee Donghae are you an idiot? Do you not consider your girlfriend's feelings?" 

"What? Hyoyeon what are you talking about?" He asked confused. From the other line he heard her sigh heavily. 

"Donghae, Tiffany was watching that show where you were coupled up with a girl. She thinks you don't like her anymore." She explained to him this time not screaming into the phone.

"That's not true. I love Tiffany!" Donghae exclaimed. 

"Then let her know that. She's afraid your going to break up with her." 

"Why would I ever want to break up with her?" He asked as if the thought never occurred to him-which it didn't. He had no intentions of ever leaving Tiffany. 

"Well, if you weren't so friendly with all these other girls, maybe she wouldn't think like that." 

Hyoyeon ended the conversation leaving Donghae dumbfounded. He passed the phone back to Eunhyuk, who was seated at the dinner table stuffing his face with kimchi. 

He quietly left the room, to go back to his own room his eyes glued onto the lunchbox. 

Tiffany... He guilty thought to himself. Sitting on Eunhyuk's bed he opened the lunchbox and saw all his favorite foods cut into cute little hearts, even the bacon strips were arranged to look like a heart. 

It would be such a waste to eat it....it's so pretty. I wonder how long it took for her to make it. 

He felt his stomach rumble as his eyes fell on meat. He pulled out the chopsticks and instantly began eating it. He didn't realize how hungry he was until he finished the entire lunchbox. 

He washed his throat down with a cup of water and set the lunchbox down next to his bed that Tiffany was sleeping on. 

"I didn't know I made you feel that way." He whispered pushing hair out of her face. He squeezed her hand tightly before kissing her on forehead. 

Donghae knew it was time for him to sleep but he didn't want to leave Tiffany's side. He stayed near her seated on the ground and his head resting on the bed. 

Donghae watched her sleep, and fell asleep thinking about her with his hand still holding hers. 

-NEXT MORNING.

Tiffany's eyes slowly opened at the burst of sunlight that came from the window above her head. Huh? My window isn't near my bed at all....

She sat up a little disorientated and distracted by her surroundings. Where was she? To her left was her answer. She saw Donghae sitting on the floor with his head lying on his arm on the bed. 

I'm in Donghae's room. She nodded understanding but was still confused as to how she got here. Did he carry her here? Wasn't she waiting outside his dorm? I must've fallen asleep!

 A little disheartened that she missed her chance to present her lunchbox to Donghae she got out of the bed and draped the covers over Donghae's body. At the touch of the blanket his eyes flew open.

"Oh, good morning oppa." She said. Donghae still in dream land blinked twice before looking at Tiffany. "Fany?" He said her name. She tilted her head in that same cute fashion as she always did. Donghae's lips formed a smile. 

"Did you sleep well?" He asked standing up trying not to grimace. His back was hurting from the awful sleeping position he was in but he tried not to show it. Tiffany nodded. "Oppa, why didn't you sleep on that bed?" Tiffany pointed to Eunhyuk's bed. Donghae shrugged. "I wanted to be close to you." She blushed, looked down at her feet. That was when she remembered her lunchbox.

"My lunchbox!" She exclaimed throwing her arms up in the air. "Gwenchanna I ate everything!" Donghae proudly stated opening his arms wide."Really?" She asked in disbelief. 

He nodded. "It's right next to the bed, if you want to check." But, she didn't because she believed him. "Ani, that's okay." She muttered embarrassed. "I was suppose to say my speech before and then give you the lunchbox..." She mumbled to herself mentally scolding herself. Donghae caught a bit of her sentence. 

"Donghae, I have something to say, and I have to say it now before I forget." She stated taking a deep breath. Before she could speak, Donghae grinned and pulled her close to his chest. Surprised she looked up at him in confusion.

"You don't have to say anything. It's me who has to explain." He told her hugging her tightly. Tiffany stayed quiet and listened intently. "I didn't know I made you feel that way when I talked to other girls. I never wanted to hurt your feelings, I just did what my Hyungs told me to do. I'm sorry Fany. I won't do it again." 

Smiling at his sincere words she wrapped her arms around his waist. "This is why I like you so much." She whispered to herself. She went on her tippy toes and kissed Donghae on the nose.

"How about I make breakfast for you?" 

"By me you mean me or all of the boys?" 

 

A/N- I'm sorry that this chapter . I just really had to update because I didn't in such a long time with the whole AFF crash. I don't think it's gonna happen again so I'm updating. Also I'm sorry for the mistakes and that the chapter is all rushed again I wasn't paying much attention I just ran through it on the top of my head. I promise the next chapter will be much better.