Crashed Slumber Party

Let's fall in love together!

 

The night before the big day Tiffany organized a slumber party with Sica, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. Well, actually both Sica and Tiffany had organized it together. 
 
Tiffany wore a white simple tank top and capri like blue pants.
 
Sica wore a pink night dress.
 
Hyoyeon wore baggy sweats and and a t-shirt that said 'I <3 monkeys' given by Eunhyuk.
 
Taeyeon was the only one who wore old fashioned pajamas.
 
Sunny wore a pikacu night outfit! 
 
The slumber party was being held in their basment since it was the biggest room to hold 5 girls. 
 
Tiffany popped a popcorn in right when the doorbell rang. "Who else did you invite?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany.She shook her head. "No." Sica got up along with Tiffany. "Wait, here I'll see who it is." She said holding a secret smile going upstairs. 
 
Tiffany stared at her. "She's up to something..." She trailed off quietly following her upstairs so she wouldn't be heard. She hid behind an empty cardobard box and tried to see who was at the door. "You sure Fany won't mind?" Eunhyuk asked Sica. 
 
'Hey Eunhyuk Oppa! What are you doing here?' She asked herself. 
 
"Course not!" Sica replied in her happy tone. 
 
Tiffany realized that the voices were starting to get closer. Keeping her eyes on Sica's head she slowly took some steps back. Her foot missed a stepping and down she went tumbling down her stairs. 
 
"Ugh." She groaned in pain when she reached the bottom. Her whole upper body was in pain from the fall. 
 
Donghae rushed down and reached her before any of the other girls could. "Tiffany, gwenchanna?" He asked her his eyes filled with worryness. He swiftly picked her up in one motion. 
 
Tiffany nodded once while wincing a bit. "I'm fine." She told him holding onto his hand tightly. She didn't meet his eyes because it was the first time they were speaking since their "incident" Behind them Sica, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk came downstairs. "She didn't die did she?" Sica asked Donghae. 
 
Tiffany pushed Donghae aside to face her cousin. "Do I look dead to you?" She replied back glaring at her. Eunhyuk laughed behind her. "What are you doing here?" She asked him as he sat next to hid girlfriend both of them eating popcorn. "Crashing your slumber party." Kyuhyun spoke moving towards the food. 
 
'Food must be the only thing on boys mind' 
 
"I don't remember sending you the invitations." She crossed her arms. Technically she didn't send invitations she really just sent everyone a text. 
 
"Hence the term: "crashing"" Kyuhyun said. Tiffany glared at him. "I'll go make some more popcorn." She said seeing the now empty bowl thanks to Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. 
 
She trudged upstairs carefully, silently cursing the boys for finishing the popcorn. She popped a popcorn bag i the microwave and waited. She rolled her neck around a lot feeling her body start to stiffen. Her back was still hurting from the far. 
 
"I can't be sore tommorow!" She whined afraid that she wouldn't be able to dance tommorow. 
 
Donghae was still worried about Tiffany decided to go upstairs and follow her. He saw her rolling her neck around a lot and trying to stretch. He quietly walked towards her so he didn't disturb her. He placed his hands on her shoulder and softy began to massage. Tiffany jumped at the sudden touch because she thought she was alone. 
 
"Does it hurt?" Donghae asked her still massaging. "Oh? Aniyo." She said when she realized it was him. Her shoulders were really tensed up at first but she started to loosen them. "It's o.k. It doesn't hurt that much." She told him. She felt awkward having him give her a massage. "Tiffany-sshi I know when your lying." Donghae whispered in her ear his breath tickling her. She shivered but in a good way. 
 
The microwave beeped meaning the popcorn was ready. Donghae let go of Tiffany and went to take the popcorn out. She pulled out an empty big bowl from the cabinet so he could pour the popcorn in. 
 
"Kaja, let's go." She told him hurriedly wanting to go back downstairs because she knew he was going to talk about the kiss. that was possibly the last thing she wanted to talk to Donghae about. 
 
She went downstairs with him where everyone was gossiping about a girl named Yoona and her boyfriend Siwon. Tiffany knew that Siwon was in Super Junior but she didn't know his face. She had no clue who Yoona was.
 
"Siwon Hyung wouldn't do that! He's a man!" Kyuhyun said trying not to believe what he heard. "Oh, yes he did! Me and Taeyeon saw it! He posted 'I LOVE YOU IM YOONA' sign on her campus surprising her. Go ask him!!!" Sunny persisted.
 
Tiffany gave the popcorn to Eunhyuk and sat down sandwiched between Kyuhyun and Donghae as the movie began to start. Although she wasn't that into movie she was already getting sleepy. She leaned her head back on the couch. "If you want, you can rest on my shoulder." Kyuhyun whispered beside her.
 
"Araso." She said smiling resting her head on his shoulder. 'I'm really lucky today!' Kyuhyun thought trying to hide his grin.
 
Donghae turned his head towards Tiffany and saw her and Kyuhyun. He instantly felt anger at the two of them. 
 
'How is she so comfortable with him but not me? Does she like Kyuhyun?'
 
 
 
 
A/N- IM SO SORRY!!!! I haven't updated in like....a while. It's my fault. I was being super lazy. :P Please forgive me! I hope you liked this chapter!!!
 
~LOVE YOU GUYS!
 
 
 
.