The Guilt

Let's fall in love together!

 

Tiffany POV:
 
Donghae Oppa got mono. -_-. It's my fault even though he won't admit it, I know its because of me. When I was sick with the flu I let him kiss me even though I shouldn't have. I can't help but feel guilty because I'm recovered. and Donghae  is...suffering. So, I made a lunchbox for him. I researched that patients who have mono need to have lots of fluids. I made Gomguk soup (type of soup that is made from boiling beef bones.), kimchi cucumbers, and I also packed a hot green tea canteen for Donghae Oppa to drink. I can't physically help him get better, but this is the least I can do for him. 
 
"Ah! Fany you're here!" Leetuk Oppa answered the door, greeting me brightly. "Annyeon Leetuk Oppa!" I greeted him as brightly as well. I took off my shoes and held them in my other hand, while my left hand held my personally-made lunchbox for Donghae.
 
"Donghae is in the first room on the right." He told me closing the door behind me. "Ah..Neh." I nodded. I slowly made my way to where Donghae's room would be. I was nervous to be in the Super Junior dorm. One reason was because there were so many of them, I felt claustrophobic. Second reason was because I was so nervous that I would accidentally bump into Kyuhyun. 
 
I knocked on the door hesitantly. This was the first door on the right-like Leetuk Oppa said. "Come in!" Donghae's voice came from inside the room.Aigo...why is your voice so strained?
 
I slowly opened the door bit by bit, finally seeing Donghae lying on his bed. I put a smile on my face and walked over to him. Even, when he's sick, he's still the most handsome man I've ever seen. 
 
"Tiffany...you came!" He said his voice hoarse. He coughed and cleared his throat before sitting up and making room for me to sit next to him. Instantly his expression brightened. "Of course, I'd come!" I said bringing the lunchbox I made for him up. I set it on his lap and held my hands behind my back anticipating his expression. "What's this?" He asked curiously staring at it. "It's a lunch box." I told him. 
 
His eyes widened when I said that. "Wah~ I'm starved!" He said quickly opening the lunchbox. If his eyes could get any bigger they just did. I giggled at his expression. "Tiffany, gomayo~" He said acting cute when he said that. Now, don't get me wrong. Donghae Oppa is cute, but when he acts cute its even cuter. (i used cute three times. lol) "Eat up! You have to stay strong!" I instructed him. He nodded putting his hands up. He quickly picked up the spoon and tasted the soup. I heard the sound of him slurping it...was it that good? 
 
 "Matda!"(delicious) He said giving me a high-five. Thank goodness, he likes it. I spent forever just boiling the bones. 
 
I watched Oppa silently as he drank the soup, when I had a question bubbling on my lips. "Oppa, does any part of your body hurt? Do you want me to give you a massage?" I asked him. He quickly shook his head and dropped his spoon. "No. Tiffany, don't feel guilty about this. It isn't your fault. Besides, after eating this I feel so much better!" He added a smile. Still, I wanted to help him. I puffed my cheeks in frustration that he wouldn't let me do anything for him. He knew and so did I that it was because of me I got him sick but I wasn't going to say it out loud. He was only trying to make me feel better. 
 
He took the lunchbox off his lap and leaned closer to me. Was he going to kiss me? 
 
"Tiffany...I really want to kiss you." He whispered. I blushed a deep shade of red and moved far away. "I did my research Oppa. You have to stay away from kissing." I told him straightening my clothes out. "But, its just one kiss.." He said moving closer. "Ya Lee Donghae!" I raised my voice trying to remain serious but I ended up laughing. "I'll leave then..." I said standing up. "A-Aniyo, I'll control myself." He grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the bed next to him. We both laid next to each other with our hands locked. Donghae Oppa's hands were extremely warm obviously because he was running a fever-something else i also looked up, you run high fevers when you have mono. All this time he must have been trying to bear with his fever. 
 
I turned to face him and I saw his eyes closed. Of course. The symptoms also read that the patient would get tired easily. I should let him rest...but if I leave now he'll wake up. 
 
So, i stayed a while longer. Just until my manager oppa called me and told me that he was waiting outside for me. By this time, Oppa was fast asleep. Slowly and quietly I softly removed my hand from his and placed a rubber ball in his hand instead. I brought the covers closer to his chest so he could stay warm. I leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Bye, Oppa. I'll see you when you get better. Stay strong." My lips barely touched the tip of his ear. I exited the room quietly without waking up Donghae Oppa. I can safely breath without worrying about him. 
 
I proceeded towards the kitchen where I found Leetuk Oppa making lunch for s. "Oppa, I'm going now!" I told him speaking to his back since he didn't turn around yet. "Oh, Fany! Already?" He asked now turning around. He wiped his hands on his apron before looking up. His lips formed an 'o' shape when he looked over my shoulder. "Kyuhyun-ah what are you doing? I told you to set the table." Leetuk Oppa said sternly at him.
 
I turned around and saw my ex-best friend. I was looking directly at Kyuhyun but he was ignoring me completely like I wasn't there at all. I bowed my head at him when I saw him, politely greeting him even though he wasn't looking at me or going to greet me either. 
 
"Hyung, I came to get the plates." Kyuhyun responded to him. Leetuk Oppa sheepishly scratched the back of his head at the mistake that he made. "Well...I'll be going now, Oppa." I said to him. I bowed at him once and then I turned to Kyuhun who still hadn't made any eye contact with me. 
 
"Bye.." I whispered. I left the kitchen and hurriedly put on my shoes. What words would he have for me to say? My shoulders dropped as I walked out of their house entrance.
 
Seeing Kyuhyun made my heart ache. Did I really hurt him that much that he was so repulsed to see me? Aigoo...what am I suppose to do now? I can't avoid him. As long as I'm dating Donghae I'll be seeing Kyuhyun also. 
 
"Visiting your boyfriend today?" 
 
I froze in my footsteps.
 
No, this can't be. 
 
Please...tell me I'm dreaming. 
 
I cautiously turned around to face the person who had that voice. 
 
T.O.P.
 
"AHHHHHHH!" 
 
 
 
 
A/N- DUN DUN DUN. I left you at a cliff hanger. THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME SO DAMN LONG TO WRITE I WANNA CRY. I was so sick this past week that i spent the worst of my break ever stuck in bed! :( next break im gonna party hard....if i get sick again ill kill myself. anyway i hope you enjoyed this. im diligently working on the next chapter. i will hopefully find some time to post it soon. anyway bye bye for now. 
 
 
 
~I LOVE ME SOME COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBERS!!!<33333
 
 
 
~LOVE ME. :D