Kiss

Let's fall in love together!

 

Tiffany swung her legs back on forth on the bench she was sitting on with Donghae. He had taken her to the park to escape from Kyuhyun's training. He was pressuring her too hard, and Donghae wanted her to relax at least. 
 
It was a sunny day so the sun was out brightly but luckily they were sitting near the shade. Tiffany was meaning to ask Donghae something, but she didn't know how to say it out loud. 
 
"What are you thinking about?" Donghae asked looking at her expression. She had her nose scrunched up and her brows furrowed together like she was in deep thought which she was.
 
"The stage." She finally said meaning the stage she would be performing at. "Ah~" He said nodding his head in understanding. 
 
"I'm afraid of how many people will be there. What if I get stage fright?" She asked him looking at him for help. 
 
"Think of something happy to forget about your stage fright." He told her folding his arms above his head. 
 
"Something happy?" She repeated uncertain at him. He nodded looking at her. "I think about my father." He told her. "I pretend that he's in the crowd watching perform." He tells her closing his eyes in remembrance over his deceased father.
 
"Your Appa doesn't come watch you perform?" She asked him curiously. Donghae's eyes trailed down to his feet. "No, he can't. He's...gone." He told her. He didn't want to say dead. His father's death took a big toll on him. It was right when he debuted with Super Junior that he had lost his dad. 
 
"Oh! I'm so sorry." She said apologizing quickly to him. "I shouldn't have asked." She said bowing her head. She knew she made the atmosphere awkward now.
 
"Aniyo, it's ok." He told her patting her shoulder smiling a little. 
 
Tiffany still felt bad for asking. She felt that she had upset him in a way. Her hand reached across the bench and she placed her hand on top of his. Instantly they locked hands as an instinct. Donghae looked at their enclosed hands and then back at Tiffany. They eyes met for a second and he couldn't stop himself.
 
He was falling into her trance unknowingly as was she. He was tracing her feathers with his eyes. Her eyes that could smile in a way only for her and how her lips curled when she laughed. She became a drug to him. Donghae couldn't seem to stay away form Tiffany. 
 
Tiffany leaned closer to him until her face was inches away from his. Their lips were almost in contact. Just a few inches and they could touch. She could feel his breath on her lips. She closed her eyes inhaling the sweet intoxication that came from him. She wanted to kiss him. She wanted to so badly. 
 
Just when his lips were about to hit hers:
 
"Tiffany!" 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I'm going to kill you Jessica Jung!" Tiffany yelled racing up to Sica's bedroom which was locked. She knocked rapidly and angrily on the door. 
 
"Open up!" She yelled knocking harder. 
 
"WHY?????" Sica cried out from the opposite side. "so, i can kill you!" Tiffany told her twisting the door knob but it was no use. 
 
"What did I do now?" She whined. 
 
"You ruined my first kiss!" Tiffany bursted ready to hit Sica with a bat. Tiffany was not the type of person to get mad at all. She rarely ever got mad. But, today she was super mad. She was going to explode. She was so close to experincing her first kiss with Donghae but right when his lips were about to touch hers Sica's shrill voice ruined it all. 
 
Sica's door flew right open. "WHAT?!" She squealed holding a racket in her arm ready to attack. "You kissed him?!" She ran to Tiffany shaking her shoulders. "NO." Tiffany told her pushing her aside. "You came and messed it all up!" She fell down onto her bed.
 
"he was so close..." Tiffany whispered closing her eyes trying to remember. The feeling she felt when he was about to kiss her was a feeling she never wanted to leave. She felt as if she was finally wanted by someone. She didn't feel useless. She felt as if someone cared for her. 
 
"Ah, don't worry you'll get your kiss soon." Sica told her trying to cheer her up. Tiffany opened her eyes and glared at her. It was her fault that she lost that wonderful feeling! 
 
She left the room abruptly and went to her room to go sulk. 
 
Her mind was stuck on Donghae. 
 
Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae
.DonghaeDonghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.
Donghae.DonghaeDonghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.
Donghae.Donghae.DonghaeDonghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.
Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.
Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.DonghaeDonghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.
Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.DonghaeDonghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.
Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.DonghaeDonghae.Donghae.Donghae.
Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.Donghae.
 
 
"~You've got a new message from Kyuhyun~" (lol my phone does that whenever i get a text)
 
Tiffany picked up her cell phone from her drawer and read the text. 
 
"~Noona, Have you decided what song your going to sing yet?~" 
 
Instead of replying back to him she gave him a call. 
 
On the first ring he picked up. 
 
"Noona!" He called her warmly. 
 
"Aye, Stop calling me Noona." She said trying to act strict but failed to do so. "I picked a song." She said sitting pretzel-style on her bed.
 
"What song?!" He asked his voice getting all jumpy and excited. 
 
"Umbrella." She said. 
 
"Bwoh? I've never heard of that? Who sang it?" He asked
 
"An american singer. Rihanna." She answered.
 
"Oh..." He said. He tried to hide his disappointment.. He wanted her to choose a korean song, it would have been much easier for him to help her but an american song? His english wasn't that great. 
 
"I'll tell Taeyeon Noona." He said hiding the sadness in his voice.
 
"Deh~" She said hanging up. 
 
 
A/N- OMO THEY ALMOST KISSED!! pabo jessica ruined it.it was kyuhyun!!i dont know if i ever mentioned this before in any chapters but i do remember mentioning that i had written this story around...march? yeah i think so and for awhile i ketp writing but then I got stuck. "Writers block" for such a long time. I just started writing a new chapter in my cute pink notebook. n im so glad bc im almost up to the biggest scene ever which will make you guys so happy!!! lol so yea next chapter i promise to make it long!!!
 
 
~Love you guyz!!!